six flags

After the rude awakening Sehun and I finally got showered and dressed. We all headed out and finally went to six flags.

Getting there was a hassle. The boys got lost in there vans and we had to call them and help them find there way here. I laughed because kai and Baekhyun claimed they were the smartest and they are the ones who got lost.

Time skip

We walked into the park and I smiled brightly,Sehun saw and grabbed my hand. We ran through the park leaving behind everyone else. This place isn't that big so it wouldn't be likely for them to get lost. We got on a bunch rides. Our favorite was the superman. It was awesome. It felt just like flying. It didn't go fAST for me. People were scared of it but we weren't.

Loop after loop people screamed and laughed. Sehun and I put our fist in the air and acted like we were flying. It was the best. After the ride we played games cause we both went crazy seeing the big Pikachu and squirtle. I needed one. Of both.

We shot the darts at the balloons. I hit five of them but to get a Pikachu you had to hit eight of them. I was sad. But sehun got eight of them. He was excited but him being him did a hair flip and then walked off. I laughed rolling my eyes following him.

We walked down to the wiggle town which was full of little kids running around and little kid rides. But there was a bugs bunny white water ride so we went on that knowing we would get wet.

We got on,it was my first time on this ride but we sat in a log and i loved it.

Sehun sat in front of me so my legs were on his sides and he was sitting cross legged in the from. I held on to him from behind. He didn't warn me out the longest fall so I screamed so loud but water kept going in my face. When we got down he laughed so hard at me. I hit his back and he laughed more. We got off the rise he went to grab his Pikachu and we left. "I can't believe you didn't tell me about that fall, you are so mean." I pouted. He put his arm around my shoulder and laughed. "Your just mad you got scared." He wasn't wrong. It was embarrassing.

"LESLIE!" Someone shouted my name. Sehun stopped and we both turned around. It was... Tao. "Let's keep walking." I tturned looking up at sehun who was staring at Tao with angry eyes. "Sehunnie. Please." I pulled his shirt. He didn't budge. "Leslie I'm sorry." Tao said walking up to me rather closely. I looked away from him. "I don't care. Why'd you even come?" I backed up away from him. He looked at me sorrowfull. I didn't care.

Sehun pushed tao away from me more because everytime he talked he tried to grab my hand and walked closer. "You're not her boyfriend dude. Stop it!" Tao yelled at Sehun. Sehun rolled his eyes. "Your not either anymore so don't touch her. I can because she is my best friend- I took care of her and she takes care of me and that's how its always been. You think that will ever change." Sehun said getting closer to him. "Come on sehun that's enough." I yanked him toward me. "That's enough." I walked with sehun patting his chest. He was more than mad right now. I saw Kyungsoo and he spotted me. I tried to hold in my tears and for the most part it was working. "What happened?" Kyungsoo asked. I shook my head and smiled. "Nothing, what are you talking about?" I asked. His eyebrows furrowed and he shook his head. "You were gonna cry just now. Why?" He asked my eyes widened making a tear realese. I swatted it of fast. Sehun held my shoulders. "Hey I'm sorry don't cry I didn't mean to upset you more. Leslie I'm sorry. " he said. "Sehun it isn't you. Tao pissed me off not you." I said. He hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead. Kyungsoo stood watching confused. "Tao was here?" He asked I nodded.

Time skip

"So you mean to tell me Tao was here and sehun you told him off?" Kai asked trying to understand. I nodded. Sehun did too.

"And we left at 10 at night and you are just now telling us this at 12 8n the morning."
"We just got home so i told you all because we need everyone to make sure Tao doesn't bother us." I said. They all nodded. "Okay he won't. But are you and sehun... together now." I shook my head. Sehun nodded. We both looked at each other.
Later I went to my room and saw that sehun followed. I went to the bathroom took a quick shower and got ready for bed. I walked out and saw sehun was already ready for bed. "Good night sehun." I said. He didn't reply. "Sehun are you mad at me?" I asked turning to him. He rolled his eyes and rolled over. I grabbed his shoulder turning him around on his back again. "Yes Leslie." He shouted at me. I laid down he sat up and hovered over me. "I get it your not my girlfriend. You have your reasons but just know I want you to be and when you say no to people it hurts me. A lot." I stared up at him his eyes studied my face the whole time.

His eyes found my lips but he didnt say anything. I put my hand on the back of his neck. I stared him in the eyes and he did too. I pulled him down to me and his lips fell softly on mine. He resisted at first but then gave in. "Sehun I love you more than life itself. And you know this. You always known that. But yout don't realize I'm scared to loose you." I said pulling away looking at him. He put his hands cupping my face. He kissed me again. "I don't break my promises to you. I never have. If I couldn't keep my promise I wouldn't promise it. What makes you think I can't promise to make sure I can make you the happiest girl in the world?"