Chapter 5 - Tour

Cameron's Point of View

      I couldn't wait for tour. I couldn't wait to meet all of my fans and hug them. I would love the feeling of being with my fans. I would also be with all of my good friends. Bart told me that Carter,Aaron,Nash,Shawn,Matthew, Taylor, Jack G, Jack J, and Mahogany were also going to be a part of the tour.
       I couldn't be happier to have the fans I do. They support me no matter what. They were very happy for me when I told them about Jenni. They even made up a ship name, Cenni. The fans really liked Jenni and they would probably love to meet her too.
      The only bad part was that I couldn't take Jenni. I had told Bart if I could invite more people and he said there was no room for extras. Going on tour would mean seven months without Jenni.
     We had only been going out for two months, but I still didn't wanna go without her.
       I still had to tell the truth. I couldn't lie about something this big.
Without her knowing, I walked to Jenni's house.
     I got to her house and rang the doorbell. Her mom answered.
    "Cameron,"she said,"What a surprise. Jenni's upstairs if you wanted to see her."
    "Thank you Mrs. Cruz," I replied giving a slight smile.
     I walked up the stairs to the room. I knocked on her door and she got up and opened it.
   "Cam! Didn't expect you to come," Jenni said.
     "Well, I needed to talk to you about something."
   "Sure. What's up?" Asked Jenni.
  "Well, it's about my tour. I really want you to come. I asked Bart and he said there was no room for extras.I'm so sorry Jenni. I wish there was another way, but this is my new career,and I can't just quit out on the tour now." I said. I looked up and saw her eyes watering, but trying not to cry.
   "Oh," said Jenni," I get it, it's your career, you should go for your dream." I could tell that she was still sad.
   "How long is the tour?" Jenni asked.
"It's seven months." I said. "I'm going to miss you so much I'll try to text, facetime, and call you as much as possible I promise."
   "Your so sweet, Cameron. I will miss you so much but we can work it out. Remember we're Cenni, we can do anything," she said a smile growing on her face.
   "Let's go do something before I go. Let's go out and get frozen yogurt," I suggested. She agreed and we went.
We walked down the stairs and Jenni said we were leaving.
   "Okay sweetie! Have fun!" Said her mom and we left .
We walked to the yogurt shop. We walked into the yogurt shop which was called "Yo-Go Fro."
   "Hello welcome to Yo-Go Fro, what would you like to order?" Asked the cashier.
    "Hi, " I started," I would like Mango yogurt with whipped cream and rasberries."
    "Okay, anything else?" The cashier asked.
    Jenni spoke up. " Um, yes. I would like pomegranate and cheesecake yogurt. For toppings I would like marshmellows, mint chocolate chips, gummy bears, Graham crackers, kiwi, and a waffle cone."
     "Alright. Your total will be $6.89." I paid and we went to go find a table outside.
************************************
Jenni's Point of View

   Me and Cameron just got out frozen yogurt and went outside to find a table.
      "Thanks for buying my fatass all the toppings I wanted," I said laughing.
   "You're welcome. Anything for you babe," Cam said.
     I absolutely loved it when he called me babe. It made me feel so warm inside and special. I really loved Cameron and I didn't want him to leave but I knew he had to. I don't know what prompted me to do it, but I turned to Cam and connected my lips with his.
     Then I realized in the whole two months that we've been dating, we haven't actually kissed, but I liked it.
His lips were so soft and moved in perfect sync with mine. I kissed him so passionately it felt like time stopped.
     I then pulled away and Cameron looked shocked.
    "Woah Jenz. That was amazing," Cameron said.
    "Just showing my love for you," I said hugging him .
      We finished out frozen yogurt, then walked to Cameron's house because he needed to pack.
      We walked to Cameron's house and no one was home.
    We walked up to his room and he took out a suitcase. I helped him pack his clothes and chargers. Cam got the rest.
    After about an hour later, we finished and I laid down on his bed. I was so tired I just wanted to sleep even though it was only seven.
Cam got up and laid down next to me. I started to get the chills so I went under the covers.
    Cameron did the same thing and I snuggled next to him. My face was in his chest and Cam started playing with my hair.
    I looked up and all I could see was his lips. I wanted to just them for forever. I got up and pecked him on the lips. Then Cam grabbed my face and he kissed me again.
   "I love you so much Jenni, never forget that," Cam said.
    "I love you too babe. I will miss you so much and I'll never stop thinking about you while your on your," I replied. "As long as your happy I'm happy." I added.
    "I'm always happy as long as I have you," Cam said and kissed my forehead.
"Cenni forever?" I asked smiling.
"Forever and always," Cam replied.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I didn't update yesterday, my whole story got deleted :/
Hopefully you like this chapter and their ship name, Cenni
Let's see what happens when Cameron goes on tour
-Cristal ⊙.⊙