Chapter 39 - Revenge

Ethan's Point of View
    "Grayson? Nate? what the hell are you doing here?" I said angrily. This was supposed to be my day with Jenni, I couldn't believe they were going to ruin it.
   "Your coming back home with us Ethan.  How did you expect to get away with this?"
   "My plan was working just fine until you had to come and ruin it! All I wanted to do was get closer to Jenni-"
  "No you want to spend more time with her so she likes you and forgets all about us! You think that if she doesn't have you, she can't have anyone else!" Grayson interrupted, already raising his voice.
  "She won't be any happier with you guys because she belong s with me! Besides she's pissed off at you anyway." 
  "She wouldn't be if it weren't for you and your dumbass of a plan! You're crazy if you think she's gonna pick you just because you hang out with her." Grayson said his face getting red with anger. I hated him so much for coming here, I literally just wanted to punch him in the face. 
   "She already likes me way better than she likes you, there's no way you have a chance with her!" I said with a smirk and a slight chuckle.
   That last comment must have made Grayson crazy because as soon as the words left my mouth, he charged at me with rage. He came at me so fast I couldn't do anything. His body smacked against mine, which caused me to fall down to the ground. He pinned me to the ground so I couldn't move my arms. He lifted his arm up in the air, his hand in a fist. He punched me right in the nose with a lot of force. I tried to turn my head away since I couldn't move. He punched me again in my mouth, causing it to bleed. 
   "I hate you Ethan! You promised you would let her choose!" Grayson said as he continued to punch me.
  I wasn't going to just let him hit me. He had no right to be jealous. I was going to get Jenni and he should like it.
 My legs were free so I kicked his lower back with my knee, causing him to groan in pain. His pain made his arms loosen up, allowing me to turn him over, making him go beneath me. 
   Nate was next to us trying to break us apart, but I was not going to let Grayson leave without a punch. I socked him in the jaw with all the strength I had. His face turned to the side, leaving a big purple mark where I hit him. I hit him once again, but this time on the side of his nose, giving Grayson a bad nosebleed.
   "Stop Ethan! Just Stop! Fighting over Jenni isn't going to get us anywhere!" Grayson pleaded as he tried to cover his nose. 
   I was going to punch him again, but this would work perfectly with my plan. So I stood up and helped Grayson up as well. 
   As soon as he was up, without hesitation I went to look for Jenni. I saw her talking to Cameron on the block of her street so I ran to her.
   "Cameron just come back to the party, I really want you there!" Jenni said tears in her eyes.
  "If you really wanted me there, then why invite him?" Cameron looked up and nudged his head in my direction. Jenni turned around and looked at my face in worry.
    "Ethan! Oh god! What happened to you?!" She said and started to lightly touch my nose where a bruise was forming. 
  "I tried explaining to Grayson that I came here after he said he didn't want to come anymore. After that, he called me stupid for wasting my time with you, and punched me."
"I can't believe him. At least you actually care enough to come and have a good time with me, unlike Grayson." Jenni said and hugged me softly.
  "I cared enough to come for you, but you don't care for me at all. I just wanted to come and try to be good friends with you again, but seems like you don't even bother for me anymore," Cameron spoke up.
   "Cameron, they were here for me when you weren't."
   "I've been by your side for almost seven years, but I guess that's still not enough. If you want them more in your life then me, then fine. I'll gladly walk out of your life." Cameron said and started to walk away.
   "Cameron please stop. I want both of you in my life, you both are a huge part of my life." Jenn said tears running down her cheeks.
   "Cut the crap Jenni. I know what you want. You want Mr. Dolan over here. But don't come crying to me when he breaks your heart."
    "As long as I'm not with you, my heart won't be broken."
   "Just go fuck yourself Jenni, I'm done with you Jenni. Been nice knowing you." He continued to walk away. As he did, Jenni clutched really close to my chest, sobbing.
   "Jenni, forget him all he did was hurt you. But that's past. You have me now. And don't worry, I'll make smile every single day, because seeing you smile, makes me smile." I said and she looked up at me.
   "Ethan your the sweetest person I've ever met. Promise to never change." She said as wiped her tears her tears.
   "Promise." I planted a soft kiss on her forehead and a left a smile grow on her face. I side hugged her as we walked back to the party. Luckily, Grayson and Nate weren't there anymore, and had left back home, leaving me with Jenni again. 
*****
 (At school after Christmas break)
     Jenni's Point of View 
       Ethan had decided to stay with me the whole Christmas break just in case anything happened with Cameron or anyone else. Cameron didn't talk to me anymore, and wasn't with me much at school. The person that was with me at school the most was Andrea. Apart from Ethan, she was the only true friend I had.
        During the Break,  since Ethan had stayed here all this time, the twins weren't posting vines anymore. Of course since their fans knew they both had a crush on me, that I was somehow in this problem. Therefore, I started to receive hate, and that I should stop messing with the boys because I was ruining their lives.  As soon as I saw it, I couldn't help but cry. I had never received as much hate as I was, but of course, Ethan was there to help. He was so sweet and was always there when I needed him. He said he was going to stay here until Christmas break ended, but he stayed here.
    In these two short weeks that he was here, We had bonded just like how we did when we first met. I couldn't ask for a better two weeks. Somewhere in between that time, we decided to make it official again. We we're a couple but I didn't tell anyone except for Andrea because we didn't want the fans to find out and start to hate again.
   I was thinking nonstop about Ethan. He had changed so much, it was unbelievable. It was as if he was a whole different person. I just wish I could say the same about Grayson. It was as if he and Ethan had switched. Grayson was acting so bitchy lately and I couldn't understand why. I hadn't done anything, he had just one day stopped talking to me. 
  I decided just to forget about Grayson because if he didn't want me in his life, then I didn't want him in mine either.
   I was taken out of my thoughts when the last bell of the day rang. Ethan was going to pick me up today, but before that I remembered that Andrea asked me to meet her in the science lab after school because she had to grab something quickly.
   I walked over to the lab and no from the door window I couldn't see anyone in there. I opened the door and looked around for Andrea, but instantly I wish that I hadn't seen what I just saw.
   I turned my head and in the back corner Andrea was pinned against the wall, in a full on make out session. At first I didn't see who it was, but once I figured out who she was making out with, I wanted to literally kill Andrea. I walked closer clearly seeing now that Andrea was making out with a person that I now hated more than ever. Cameron.
~~~~~