Chapter 28 - Hospital

Grayson's Point Of View
I saw what Ethan had just done to Jenni, and I honestly couldn't believe it. Jenni had never done anything to him, all she did was try to be nice to him and forgive him, and this is how he pays her, by pushing her off the roof.
"Ethan, what the hell we're you thinking? Are you crazy? Why would you push Jenni?!" I yelled at him with fury in my voice.
"All Jenni does is hang out with you and talk to Cameron, and never spends anytime with me. I always get so jealous when I see her with you two, so I figured, if she doesn't want to be with me, she might as well not be with you two either." I couldn't believe him, all Ethan thought about was himself. I hated him for doing this to Jenni, I wanted him to feel the same way.
"Your so stupid Ethan. It's not Jenni's fault she doesn't want to be with you, like just look at how you treat her! It's no wonder she hates you."
"She needs to be with me! She can't be with you two, she deserves someone better."
"Well she doesn't deserve someone who pushes her off roofs that for sure."
I was about done with Ethan by then so I decided to go and talk to Cameron, who had already called the ambulance. I was rushing to Cameron, because I too was scared for Jenni, when I heard Ethan spoke again.
"You don't get it Gray! She hates me but she needs to be with me."
"Jenni hates you just as much as everyone else does. You're the one who decided to be stupid and screw up everything, now everyone, including me hates you."
I turned around when I heard Ethan's voice getting choked up. I saw that tears we're running down his cheeks, as if he got really hurt by what I said.
"Well, if everyone hates me, then what's the point." Those we're the last words I heard out of Ethan, before he started to run toward the ledge. He stood on top of it as I was running toward him trying to stop him, because I knew what his plan was. As soon as I reached him, he jumped off the roof as well, landing right beside Jenni.
"Ethan!" I yelled as I watched him fall to the floor, a pool of blood growing next to him. I couldn't believe what I just caused. I might not be able to speak to Ethan again and the last thing I said was that I hate him. I couldn't lose Ethan, no matter how much I said I hated him, I needed him. He was like my other half, I felt all lonely without him. And now, because Jenni was also dying, it seemed like I was already alone.
Right at that moment, Cameron came up to me and tried to comfort me.
"I don't know you and Ethan well, but I really hope he isn't hurt, I know what it feels like to lose someone you love, that's what I felt like when I lost Jenni." I tried to ignore Cameron. I just wanted to be alone, just wanted Ethan to be back. I started to cry as the ambulance and police came. I rushed to the bottom of the apartment so I could go see what the ambulance was doing.
I got to the bottom and saw that the police started to escort people out of the party. The paramedics had already surrounded the area in caution tape where Jenni and Ethan lay. I tried to run toward Ethan, just to see him, but I was stopped by one of the paramedics. He started to push me back but I explained to him that I was family to Ethan and he let me pass the caution tape. I passed the tape and another paramedic led me toward one of the ambulances, so I could ride with them to the hospital.
They didn't let me go near Ethan, but I got a good enough view. From where I was, I saw that Ethan was really badly cut. He had a big bleeding wound on his forehead because from what I was seeing, it looked like he had landed head first.
I looked to where Jenni was and she also looked really bad, just not as bad as Ethan. She fell hard enough to be unconscious, but not hard enough to have a lot of bad cuts and bruises.
As I watched the paramedics place Jenni and Ethan on the gurneys, I couldn't help but think what I would do if I had lost them both.
'I would lose two of my best friends, I would be alone.' I thought to myself. The thought of being alone without either of them made me feel worse, so I tried not to think about it too much.
I was cut off from my thoughts when the paramedics started to pile into the ambulance and put Ethan's gurney inside. As soon as the gurney was inside, they closed the door and began to rush to the hospital.
*************
We got to the hospital and the doctors immediately rushed Ethan into the surgery room, probably to take care of the wound on his forehead. As for Jenni, they took her into her own room on the third floor. I followed Jenni because they wouldn't let me see Ethan until he got out of the surgery.
I got into Jenni's room and they started hooking her up to the machine next to the bed. Once she was hooked up, they left, leaving me with Jenni.
I walked over to her bed and held her hand, even though she didn't see me, I wanted her to know I was there with her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I took forever to update,
I got lazy, but I'll try to update more.
Btw, Thanks for 1,000 reads :)
-cristal