Chapter 11 - Crushed

"Jenni, I've liked you since the day we met. And yeah, we've only known each other for a couple of days, but I can't stop thinking about you. I blush just at the sight of you, your so beautiful. So will you do me the honor and be my girlfriend?"

Jenni's Point of View
I was so shocked at what Ethan just said. I had a thought he had liked me, but I never thought he would ask me out. I thought he knew I had Cameron, but I thought wrong.
Ethan looked at me with a sincere smile, as if he knew I was going to say yes. I stood there, words not coming out of my mouth. I really liked Ethan like really liked, but I couldn't disrespect Cameron like that.
"Ethan I- I'm sorry," I said and took off running. I felt the tears form in my eyes. Ethan was so sweet and nice. But he was right, we had only known each other for a couple of days, and I've known Cam for six years. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't be Ethan's girlfriend.
I sat down on a bench to try to calm down and stop crying. A couple minutes later, Ethan came up to me.

***************

Ethan's Point of View

I was so hurt when Jenni just ran away from me like that. I thought she had really liked me. I just felt like crying right then and there, but I didn't want Gray to see me cry, so I ran after Jenni.

I saw her on a bench, and it looked like she was crying too. I sat down next to her.

"I'm sorry I ran off," she started as soon as I sat down," I just- I'm really sorry Ethan, I really like you, but I have a boyfriend already." My heart literally broke when she said that.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I just really like you but I hope you really happy together," I said trying my hardest to hold back my tears.

"Yea, well Cameron is really sweet," She said and smiled a bit.

"Cameron? Isn't he a Viner?" I asked trying to change the subject a little.

"Yeah, he's actually on tour right now, so that's why me and Andrea came to LA," She said.

"But listen, I really like you too, it just that I don't want to hurt Cameron like that. But hey we're still really good friends." she added. The thought of me and Jenni just being friends killed me. I couldn't handle it, I liked her too much just to be friends. My instincts took over and I smashes my lips into hers.

She didn't pull away like I thought she would. Instead she went with it. Her soft pink lips felt so soft against mine. I wanted just to stay there and kiss her forever. I pulled away when I saw a camera flash. Someone took a picture of me and Jenni.

"Did you see that?" I asked Jenni.

"The flash? Yeah someone must have taken a picture. If someone posts it, Cameron will for sure see it," Jenni said panicking.

"Oh gosh Jenni I'm so sorry. Guess I just didn't want us just to be friends." I felt so bad for what I did, the person who took the photo might post it and ruin Jenni's relationship with Cam.

I looked around and saw Andrea and Grayson behind us. Andrea had her phone in hand and she looked pretty mad.

"What is this?!" she said and showed me the picture she took of us kissing.

"Andrea, Delete that now!" I yelled.

"Or what?" She said.

I took her phone smacked it to the floor and stepped on it. It laid their on the floor in a million pieces. She started yelling at me but I didn't care, I didn't want to her to post it and ruin Jenni's relationship.

I looked up and Gray looked shocked.

"Why did you do that?" Gray asked.

"Because she took the photo of me and Jenni and she could have posted it!" I said yelling at Grayson.

He then took out his phone and started to scroll through Instagram. He turned his phone to me and showed me Andrea's page. On it I saw the picture Andrea just showed me on her phone.

"She had already posted it." Gray said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really like ending on cliff hangers :)

Hope you liked this chapter,

Also I'm really hungry and really want French fries

I'll update tomorrow, Bye

-Cristal