Chapter 7 - Crush

Ethan's Point of View

     Grayson and I were heading towards the gym when someone crashed into me making me almost fall over. I was guessing it was a fan since she was hugging me. She jumped up to hug me, so she wrapped her legs around me. I hugged her back, loving the feeling of seeing fans.
   While I hugged her, I noticed she was with someone else, maybe her friend. Her friend didn't look like she knew who I was since she stood there, but she looked so pretty. I couldn't help but stare at her. Her hair was so nice and shiny and her outfit looked so good on her.
     I stopped staring when I realized the fan got off of me and wanted a picture. Her friend took a picture of me and with her, and another one with Grayson, and a last one with the both of us.
  While the fan was off with Grayson, I went to go talk to her friend. I walked up to her and learned her name was Jennifer, and the fan's name was Andrea.
   I talked with Jennifer and I was trying not to act nervous. She laughed at some things I said and her smile was just as amazing as her. 
   Andrea was still with Gray so I took the time I had to give Jennifer my number. Before I left, we ended up taking a picture together.
    "Bye Andrea," I said hugging her and she kissed my cheek.
   "Bye Jennifer," I said and hugged her and I kissed her cheek. I instantly regretted it when she gave me a weird look. Instead of over thinking it I walked away and waved to them both.

     Me and Grayson continued our walk to the gym when he out his hand in front of me to stop me.
      "Dude, what was that?" Gray asked.
   "What was what?" I said knowing what he meant but trying to play it off.
    "Ethan, stop. You know exactly  what I mean. Giving Jennifer you number and then kissing her on the cheek. I saw it bro. You like her," Grayson said a smile forming across his face. 
   "What? How could I like her I just met her," I said trying to sound convincing.
    "Really dude, just stop playing it off. Its so obvious, Ethan has a crush," He said making kissy faces.
   "Alright, I like her," I said admittedly," I just- I just really want her to like me."
   "I say you go for her, you two would look like a cute couple," Gray said smirking.
  "We're not even a couple Gray, chill. But we might be soon," I said thinking of a plan.
*******************************************************
   Jenni's Point of View

   "Oh my gosh, I can't believe I just met the twins!" Andrea screamed.
   "I can't believe I got Ethan's number," I said laughing.
  Andrea looked as if she was going to pass out. She looked so shocked at what I just said.
    "Jenni please don't lie," Andrea said. 
   I showed her my phone contacts which now contained Ethan. I showed her the phone number and she got so excited.
    "Jenni! Your so lucky! I saw him looking at you by the way," She said with a smirk.
  "Well I mean he did give me a friendly kiss on the cheek," I said.
   "Kiss on the cheek?! Jenni he's so into you! Imagine how cool I would be going out with Ethan Dolan!" Andrea said sounding happy.
     "He probably doesn't even like me Andi." I said.
   "Of course he totally does. Look at you, your gorgeous," she responded and gestured at me with her arms.
    "I think we should head back to the hotel. You've had enough excitement for one day," I said and walked back to the hotel. 
-------------------------------------------------------------
The next day 

       I woke up the nest morning. I checked my phone and I had two messages from Ethan. 
   From: Ethan :)
Is it morning? or did you just brighten up my day? 
   From: Ethan :)
haha, anyway wanna hang out? 
  To: Ethan :)
Sure, your place? 
From: Ethan :)
Yeah, perfect.
   He gave his address and I got ready to go over. Andrea wasn't awake yet, so I stole some of the clothes that she brought. I opened the door as quietly as I could and went off to Ethan's house.
*********************************************************
Ethan's Point of View 

     I was so happy for Jennifer coming over I went and told Grayson. I ran into his room and jumped on him, even though he was still sleeping.
   "Gray! Guess what happened!" I said as I tried to wake him up.
   "Ethan, why did you wake me up," he responded getting back under the covers.
   "Well I just wanted to tell you Jenni's coming over," I said smiling. 
   Grayson literally shot up when I said that.
" Dude are you serious?" Gray asked and I shook my head.
  "Aww Ethan's crush is coming over," Gray said making kissing noises.
  "Better not embarrass me Gray, she doesn't even know I like her. " I said.
  "I'm pretty sure she knows dude," Gray said laughing. 
  "Stop making me more nervous than I already am," I said.
 "Well, I'm trying to help you get a girlfriend, it's not easy," Gray joked and I punched him the shoulder.
   I started to walk out of the room when I heard the doorbell ring. I looked over at Grayson and he said," Good luck," with a wink, then made a kiss face. I rolled my eyes at how childish he was and walked out of his room. 
   Before I opened the door, I checked how I looked in the mirror. I fixed my hair a little and then I looked fine so I walked toward the door and opened it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Just a short filler chapter cause I wanted to update :)
     Hope you liked it!
Let's see what happens when Jenni comes to Ethan's house.
   I'll try to update more c:
                                                    -Cristal