Chapter 21 - Forgiveness

*MILD LANGUAGE*

        Jenni's Point of View
   I couldn't believe it. Andrea had just kissed Cameron. I knew she liked him and all, but she shouldn't kiss him. He was my ex, and she shouldn't have even liked him in the first place.
     "Andrea what the hell do you think your doing?"
  "Well I was kissing Cameron until you rudely interrupted." 
    After she said that, she automatically grabbed Cam's face and continued to kiss him again, right in front of me. And Cameron didn't even want to pull away. I was so pissed of at Andrea I just wanted to go over and smack her lips off.
    "I can't believe I actually came over to forgive you Cameron. I thought you had changed but I guess you'll just always be a bitch." 
   "Jenni, I'm so sorry, I really do want you to forgive me, I just got really jealous that your with Grayson and I wanted to make you jealous." Cam said.
    "First of all, I'm not even with Grayson, were not even dating."
  "Well I just thought-" Cam started.
  "Well you thought wrong. Next time instead of letting your jealousy get the best of you, you might want to actually get your facts straight first." I started to leave, and Cameron started yelling, but I ignored him.
    "Jenni wait!" Cam said and pushed Andrea away.
   "Let her leave Cameron,  then we can be alone again," Andrea said. I stopped and turned back around.
   "I really hate you Andrea,  I can't believe I was ever friends with such a fake slut." I said to Andrea.
  "Are you seriously calling me a slut for being with Cameron? If anything your the slut for being with Cameron, Ethan, and Grayson at the same time," responded Andrea. I couldn't take it anymore. I let my anger take over and walked closer to Andrea. I quickly brought my fist up and punched her in the jaw. She fell to the floor and started groaning in pain. I didn't care, I was too mad I just wanted to leave. 
**********
   I was already outside and waiting for my Uber when Cameron came outside.
     "Jenni , I'm really sorry, I just couldn't help it. The thought of you and Grayson being together just made me so jealous, and I wanted to make you feel the same way, so I kissed Andrea. I know this is a long shot, but can you find it in your heart to somehow forgive me?"
    "Well let's see. First you break my heart, then you ask me to forgive you. I wasn't going to until I realized that you wanted me to forgive you cause you still have feelings for me. Then when I was going to forgive you, you kiss my friend, and ruin our friendship. So no I will not forgive you."
    The Uber arrived then and I was already reaching to the door.
   "Jenni, please," Cam said and grabbed my wrist. He spun me around and was leaning in to kiss me. I was so mad at Cam, I didn't even want to see him. I tried to pull my hand away, but Cam was too strong. He let go of my arms and hugged me instead.
"You may not believe it, but I truly still do love you Jennifer Marie Cruz. I'll always be crazy about you no matter what." I didn't care what Cameron said anymore so I pushed him away and got in the Uber.
***********
Kinda short sucky chapter, but whatever
I just wanted to update :)