Chapter 6 - LA

Cameron's Point of View

         It was Sunday. I was supposed to leave for tour today. My family was waiting at the airport for me so I could tell them goodbye. Meanwhile, I spent the last hours I was in Oakland with Jenni. 
        I went to her house and cooked her spaghetti. I wanted to something nice for her before I left.
     "How are my cooking skills?," I asked Jenni with a smile, as I served myself some spaghetti.
       "Well this spaghetti is some of the best I've ever had," she said. 
  I ate the spaghetti I made, which was really very good.
    "Wow," I said as I began eating," Forget the tour, I should become a chef," I joked.
   "This is really good Cameron, wishing you could cook for me everyday," Jenni said. 
    "When I get back, I'll make you food every day," I smiled and hugged her.
           We finished eating and went back up to her room. All my bags were in her room since they were coming to her house to pick me up. I sat on her bed when Jenni sprang up and said," Before you leave, lets build a fort."
      That sounded like fun, so I gathered the pillows, blankets and chairs. Soon enough we had a tent and it looked so cool.
     We went inside it and just laid there. We were laying in perfect silence when Jenni spoke up.
       "It kinda sucks I won't see you in school everyday anymore," she said.
   "I promise to always face time and text you. It'll be like I never left," I replied.
    "Wait," Jenni said worriedly," What about school?"
    "Calm down Jenni, I can take online school," I said. 
     "Sorry," she giggled," I'm just going to miss you being at school. 
  I kissed her forehead and she cuddled against my chest. 
      We were still under the fort when the doorbell rang.
  "That's for me, guess its time." I said getting out of the fort. 
    "Cameron, you, you can't leave," Jenni said holding me back, crying.
   "Babe, please don't cry," I said wiping my tears with her thumb. "We can work it out."
     I kissed her and she smiled.
   "I love you so much Cameron, I really will miss you," Jenni said.
      She then got up out of the fort and helped take my bags downstairs. I opened the door and Nash and Jack J were outside.
    "Hi Jack, Hey Nash," Jenni said as she carried my bags.
    "Hey Jenni," they said in unison.
    "Ready to go Cam?" Nash asked.
   "Yeah sure just hold on," I said.
       I then turned around and grabbed Jenni's face and kissed her once again before I left.
 "Damn! Get some Cameron!" Nash yelled. 
  "Shut up Nash," I said while kissing her.
     I pulled away and she hugged me tightly.
   "I don't know what I'll do without you. I'll never stop thinking about you," I whispered in her ear.
   "I love you Cameron," Jenni said. 
   "I love you so much more, never forget that," I replied. 
Jack broke away our hug and said," Okay you two lovebirds, we gotta go."
    I let go of Jenni and grabbed my bags. Before I walked out, Jenni kissed my cheek.
     "Bye Cameron, Have fun on tour," Jenni said.
    "Bye Jenni, I'll miss you," I said.
 I walked out and forgot about the present I had for Jenni. I ran back inside and jumped onto Jenni.
   "Just like old times," I smiled. "I forgot to give you something," I said.
I took out a small jewelry box and opened it. Inside the box was a gold heart necklace.
   She turned around and pulled her hair back so I could put it on.   
    "To remember me by," I said. She opened the necklace and inside was a picture of us in third grade when we first met. I could see tears start forming in her eyes, not sad but tears of joy.
     "Thank you so much Cameron, I love it. But not as much as I love you." She said.
I lifted her up and hugged her. I wished that I could stay longer and hug her for hours, but I was going to miss my flight.
   I put her back down and kissed her forehead.
    "Bye Jenni, love you," I said.
   I walked out and finally got in the car. I greeted everyone in the car as we pulled out of her driveway. She was still in the doorway and I waved goodbye as we passed.  ***********************************
The Next Day 

Jenni's Point of View

           School seemed so  boring without Cameron. The only part I enjoyed was lunch because I got to see Andrea. I was at lunch with her that day poking at the salad we got. I was kinda glum because I really missed Cam.
     "Jenni, you just really need to accept that Cameron went away. I know you love him and miss him, but you need to get out of your slump," Andrea said.
    "Andrea you know that I really miss him and I can't just forget-"
    "Where have you always wanted to go?" Andrea interrupted me.
  "Well I don't know, maybe LA," answering Andi's question.
   "Then we're going, my brother can take us," Andrea said. I was so shocked at what she said I thought she was lying.
   "Wait. Your serious?" I asked.
   "Well of course I am. You need to do something fun to get your mind off Cam for a bit." Andrea said. Andrea was right. I really did need to not think about Cam for a bit.
   "LA does sound fun. When are we going?" I asked.
   "Today, like I said my brother can take us," Andi said.
   "Andrea we have school, we can't just leave," I said.
   "Jenni we have Friday. And it's not like missing three days is going to do anything," Andrea replied. I thought about it and she was right.
    "Okay I guess missing school isn't bad." I replied.
    "Now that's the spirit," Andrea said smiling,"I'll call my brother so when you get out of your next class, he'll be here."
    Lunch ended, and Andrea went to the front of the school to wait for her brother.
   Meanwhile I went to my class waiting to go to LA.
    My class soon ended, and I went to the front of the school. I saw Andrea in her brothers truck waiting for me. I walked over to the truck and for inside.

    We soon got to LA and Andrea's brother dropped us off in front of a hotel.
   "Thank you," I said as her brother waved goodbye.
   We walked into the hotel. And her I realized that I only had 20$ on me.
  "Andrea, we have no money, we can't rent a hotel,"I said.
  "Jenni, chill. My brother gave lend me 350$ as long as I promised to so his chores for three months." Andrea said and we walked in. We rented a one bed room for three days.
  We go up to our room and put our stuff down. I sat down on the bed and I remembered I forgot to ask my mom about LA.
   "Andrea! I totally forgot to ask my mom about coming to LA!" I screamed.
  "Jenni just tell her the truth. She'll be mad but she'll get over it." Andrea said. I considered it and decided to tell my mom the truth.
   She screamed so loud it felt as if she was right next to me. After just listing to her screamed I explained that I was in LA to get my mind off Cam for a bit.
   She understood but I was still grounded when I got home.
    I ended the call with my mom and Andrea and I were ready to explore LA. Los Angeles was so pretty. It had so many palm trees and little shops.
   We were walking through a crosswalk when Andrea started screaming. 
   "OH MY GOSH! IT CANT BE!" Andrea screamed at the top of her lungs.
   "Andrea! What is it?" I asked a little worried.
   "I SEE THE DOLAN TWINS!" Andrea said and took of running. I ran after her and she stopped in front of these two guys that were really good looking.
   She starred crying as she came up to them and hugged them.
   "Nice to always see our fans," one of them said and they hugged her back.
Andrea gave me her phone and I took a picture of them together.
  "What's you name?" One of them asked me and the other was still with Andrea
  "My names Jennifer, what's yours?" I said.
   "I'm Ethan. And that's my brother, Grayson. We were just heading to the gym, but you friend came and hugged us. Our fans are amazing," said Ethan.
   "Wait, are you two like famous or something?"  I asked.
   "Well sort of. We make Vines and people really like them," Ethan said.
   "I can't believe I've never seen them." I said.
   "We're pretty well known on Vine," Ethan said," Anyway, how come I've never seen you around LA?" He asked.
  "Oh, well me and my friend were just visiting." I replied.
  "You should visit more often," Ethan said smirking.
We continued talking and somehow ended up getting Ethan's phone number.
  "Hope we see you soon," Ethan said and hugged us both.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just pretend that Cameron's a freshman and going on tour 😂
Anyway hope you liked this chapter :)
She finally met Ethan !
Let's see what happens while their still in LA.
                    -Cristal