Chapter 42 - End

Cameron's Point of View
       "Let me drive." I said as we approached the truck, leaving the hospital. 
     "Cam, you're crazy, you don't even have a license yet." Ethan replied. 
     "Only until my stop, then you can drive the rest of the way."
     "Fine, but it better be quick." Ethan said as he tossed me the keys.
   "Trust me, you'll like this stop a lot." An evil smile appeared across my face as I turned on the ignition.

*****
   I drove for a couple of minutes, I could see Ethan getting impatient. It didn't matter because I knew that deep down, he wanted to make this stop too. I made a turn and finally I was on the street I was looking for. I found the house, again the smile was growing across my face as I parked in front of Andrea's house.
   "Cameron, why did we stop at your house?" Ethan wined.
  "Not my house, Andrea's." I replied and the bored face on Ethan's face disappeared, and became just as happy as mine. 
  "What are we doing here?" He said and his smile deepened into his face.
  "I think that it's time to teach Andrea a little lesson." I jumped out of the driver's seat, Ethan following along. I tossed him the keys as I walked up to her porch. There we're no cars in her driveway, but since we had just gotten out of school, I figured she was home.
   I rang the doorbell, and heard someone run down from upstairs. Quickly, Andrea opened the door, looking the same as she did at school a few hours ago.
   "Hey babe, what's up?" she asked as she gestured me inside.
   "Nothing much, are you home alone?" I asked.
   "No, but what is Ethan doing here?" Andrea questioned, looking over at Ethan giving him a look. I ignored her comment about Ethan. 
   "What about you Andrea? What are you doing? Perhaps planning your next bitchy move?"
    "Cameron, what are you talking about?"
   "Why would you hit Jenni?"
  "Because she was acting like bitch, I'm sick and tired of her bullshit." Andrea said, voice more stern and raised.
   "Andrea you we're the one that was being a bitch, and you know it! If anything, Jenni should have slapped you instead. You should be the one in the hospital right now." 
  "Cam! How could you call me that?Jenni was being rude to me so I had to do it. I'm glad she's in the hospital, no one even likes her. Besides, the only reason you care that I hit her is because your so obsessed with her. You're getting sucked into her little game and it's so stupid." I was going to continue until out of the corner of my eye, I saw Ethan walking up closer. He wasn't walking up to me, but to Andrea.
   "If you don't think Jenni's important, then you're the real bitch." As the words rolled off his tongue, he brought his fist in the air and punched her square in the nose.
   "Ethan, what the fuck! Cameron, aren't you going to do anything?" Andrea said as she held her nose, which was turning purple.
    "I'm too busy getting 'sucked into Jenni's game' to care, Andrea." She got back up to her feet, and looked me straight in the eye. Before she said anything, I needed to teach her a lesson for what she did to Jenni. I raised my hand in the air, and forcefully slapped Andrea's cheek. Her head turned the other direction due to the force of my slap. Even now, I could already see her cheek turning a dark red. I turned for the door, getting ready to leave, but before we left, I said, "By the way, we're through." I smiled at her, as the door shut behind me. 

*****
    We drove to Los Angeles to pick up Grayson. He didn't know we we're coming, since we hadn't yet called him. Instead, we decided to surprise him. Ethan felt really bad for not talking to him for weeks, so he decided to get something for him. Of course, Ethan got Grayson a pizza because he loved pizza, and we we're both just really hungry.
   We got to their apartments, and Ethan didn't have a key, so we had to knock at the door. We assumed that Grayson would be home, since he usually did nothing. Sure enough, as soon as we knocked, we heard someone approaching the door. Grayson opened with a shocked look on his face.
     "Ethan? Cameron? What are you doing here?"
   "We have to talk," Ethan said. We both saw he wasn't sure if he actually wanted to talk, so I showed him the pizza we had. He smiled at the pizza like he hadn't eaten in days and opened the door.   
    "So, what's up?" Grayson asked, already biting into a slice of pizza.
   "Well it's about Jenni," I started. Instantly, Grayson stopped chewing and looked at both of us worriedly. "She's fine, don't worry," Ethan reassured. Grayson sighed and continued to eat.
   "If she's fine, then what's wrong with her?" Cameron explained the whole story, all the way up until we got here. 
  "So let me get this straight, before you came here, you went to Andrea's house and called her out?"
   "Basically, I punched her and Cam slapped her," Ethan said and a smile on Grayson's face appeared.
   "Good, she deserved it, I never liked her anyway," Grayson said while laughing.
 During the whole time Cameron was telling the story, we managed to finish the pizza. Grayson ate half of it, and I was still kinda hungry, but we had to hit the road again to see Jenni in the hospital.