Chapter 10 - Disneyland

(I know the picture has Grayson, but just go with it :])

Grayson's Point of View
I could tell Ethan had really liked Jenni. I felt really bad for him cause he really wanted to be with her. Ethan and I already told Jenni and Andrea we would take them to the amusement park today. So I would set up a place were Ethan would ask her out.
"Okay bro, I could really tell you like this girl and you want to be with her, so imma make it happen," I said with a grin.
"Wait you serious? Thanks dude you're the best," Ethan responded back.
I started setting up the plan. We would go to Disneyland and Ethan would take Jenni and Andrea on a ride. Andrea will go so she won't see what were doing and tell Jenni. I won't go on the ride and instead go get the stuff for the plan. I will come back with Mickey shaped balloons, one Mickey t- shirt and one Minnie t-shirt. And the balloon will read 'be the Minnie to my Mickey?'
"This sounds perfect, Jenni will absolutely say yes," Ethan said getting excited.
***************
Skip to Disneyland

Jenni's Point of View

I was so excited to spend my day with the twins. My visit to LA was just getting better and better. Andrea was also excited because it was her dream, as a fan, to spend a day with them.
We bought out tickets and went inside. We walked in and saw this beautiful patch of flowers.
"Perfect place to take a picture," I said taking out my phone to take a picture.
I asked someone passing by to take a picture. I stood next to Ethan, who was actually a lot taller than me.
"Wait now a silly one!" I screamed. I got behind Ethan, and he instantly knew what I was thinking caused he kneeled down. I jumped and got on his back, and Andrea did the same with Grayson.
"Okay get ready," the people taking the picture said. When they said that, I lowered my head down and kissed Ethan's check for the picture. I felt Ethan blush under my lips.
"Already looking like a couple," I heard Grayson whisper after the picture was taken. Ethan punched him in the shoulder because he thought I would hear, even though I already did.
I got my phone back and looked at the pictures. They looked amazing.
"These are so Instagram worthy. I'm so going to post them later," I said.
"Where to first?" Ethan asked.
"Let's go to the buzz light-year ride!" screamed Andrea.
We got a fast pass and then went to the ride. The ride was seated in pairs and since Andrea wanted to go with Ethan, I sat with Grayson.
We got seated and waited for the ride.
"So how you been?" Gray asked.
"Well good, my life has been going great ever since I've come to visit LA."
"I know Ethan's life has gotten better since you came," Gray smirked.
"What do you mean?"
"Well its cause Ethan l-" Gray was cut off by the ride starting.
I ignored what he was going to say because I just wanted to enjoy he ride. I grabbed the buzz light-year laser gun in front of me to start the ride.
I started to shoot at all the enemies. I saw the ride was keeping our score and I was close to 10,000 points. I looked over at Gray and his score was barely at 2,000.
"Looks like your aim is quite off," I said laughing.
"Not everyone can be a pro at everything," Grayson said frowning.
The ride ended and we went on a couple others. A couple hours of rides later, we got hungry.
"I want something Mexican," Gray said. We all agreed and found a place that let you make your own burritos.
We got them and Ethan paid.
"Aww Ethan thanks for paying, your so nice," I said smiling.
"Anytime, I know how much you love food," Ethan replied smiling.
"Flirt much," Andrea said taking a bite her food. I could tell Ethan was embarrassed by that remark because he blushed like crazy.
We finished and I saw that Splash Mountain was near where we ate.
"Oh my Gosh. I've always wanted to go on Splash Mountain. Can we Go?!" I said full of excitement.
"At your request," Ethan said and bowed down like he was talking to a queen.
"Your such a goof Ethan, I love it." I said . He looked up and smiled. I couldn't help but see how adorable he looked. I was taken out of my thoughts when Grayson coughed.
"Um... I can't go, I get sick really easily and I might throw up. " said Gray.
"That's fine you can just wait," said Ethan.
"I could stay with him," Andrea spoke up.
"No Andrea its fine I can stay alone," Grayson said and smiles a bit to Andrea.
We left and I saw Grayson wink at Ethan. I was confused but I still continued walking to the ride anyway.
*************
Ethan's Point Of View
We got on the ride and I sat with Jenni.
"Hey, where'd Gray go?" Jenni asked pointing to the spot where he was sitting down. I didn't wanna give away the plan so I told her he probably went to go get some souvenirs. She nodded and the ride started.
It started to go slow but then it started to speed up. I could see Jenni's hair flowing while the ride sped up. I liked her more and more every time I saw her. She screamed as we were just about to go down the hill and since we were in the front, we were going to get soaked.
She tried to avoid getting hit by the water by hiding in my shoulder, but that didn't work. She was covered in water and her hair was dripping.
We got off the ride and we were all covered in water.
"Do I look bad?" Jenni asked.
"No, you never look bad," I smiled. I saw her smile too.
"You always know what to say," She said and hugged me. I hugged her back. It felt so good and I never wanted to let her go. I wasn't going to until Andrea started to walk past us. We followed and Grayson still wasn't back.
"Where's Gray?" Andrea asked.
"I don't know," I said. I looked around. I couldn't see him.
My phone beeped. I had gotten a text. It was Gray. it said:
' I saw you guys getting off the ride and I was barely coming back with the stuff, I'm trying to hide behind the pretzel stand.'
I looked and sure enough he was there. So Jenni and Andrea wouldn't notice him, I told them I was going to get towels to dry off. They nodded and started to talk amongst themselves.
I walked toward Grayson and he gave me the t- shirt. I put it on while he wrote on the balloon.
"You ready bro?" Gray asked Excitedly.
"Of course, I really like her, just nervous she'll say no," I said doubting myself.
"Don't worry dude, she'll say yes and you two will be so happy together," he smiled.
We started to walk back. Jenni didn't see me at first until Andrea motioned for her to look back.
"Jenni, I've liked you since the day we met. And yeah, we've only known each other for a couple of days, but I can't stop thinking about you. I blush just at the sight of you, your so beautiful. So, will you do me the honor and be my girlfriend?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another Cliffhanger :)
I have a four day vacation so I'll update as much as possible.
Hope your liking were this story is going !
Wrote about Disneyland because I really wanna go,
Anyways Bye ^.^
- Cristal