Chapter 13 - The Visit

Grayson's Point of View
            I was home alone when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and Jenni rushed in and hugged me. I hugged her back because she started crying. She got up and started wiping off the tears she left on my shirt.
    "You look taller Ethan," she said as she wiped the tears on her face. 
   "Um, I'm not Ethan, Its Grayson."
  She started laughing. "Oh sorry, I didn't know. Where's Ethan?"
  The real reason Ethan wasn't home was because he went to go buy Jenni and apology gift for what he did the other day. I didn't want to ruin the surprise so I lied.
   "Oh he's just sleeping."
  "Let's go wake him up then," Jenni said and started to run up the stairs. I tried to stop her but she had already gotten to his room. She walked in nd jumped on the bed.
   She started to throw the pillows on the ground and messed up the blankets.
   "Grayson, where really is Ethan?" she asked. 
  I had to come up with a lie, Ethan would literally kill me if I ruined the surprise for her.
   "He, um... he went to buy a pizza because he was too lazy to cook."
   "Well okay then, I just really needed to talk to him," she said and started looking sad.
   "Jenni, you can always talk to me too."
   "Well its just that Cameron and I started fighting because of the picture Andrea posted of me and Ethan. He thought I was cheating so he broke up with me, and he said he never loved me anyway. Then I told Andrea and she said that it was kind of my fault for the breakup and I got mad and then left." She finished her sentence and started crying again, as if the bad memories had come back again.  
"Jenni, look at me. Anyone who doesn't love you is an idiot. If I were Cameron I would rather die than lose you." I said. Right then and there, I started to notice why Ethan liked her so much. She seemed perfect and so beautiful. I started to like her too.
  "Stop Grayson, you can't just steal the girl Ethan likes," I mumbled. Luckily Jenni didn't seem to hear me.
  "Aww thanks Gray. Your so sweet." She said and started to smile.
   "You look adorable when you smile." I said.
  "Gray, your such a goof," she said and hugged me.
********************
Ethan's Point of View

     I felt so bad for what I did to Jenni. I should have never kissed her. I probably already ruined her relationship with Cameron. To make up for it, I decided to get up really early and go buy her little presents to say sorry. First, I got her some white roses because I heard they were her favorite then I went to get her some Chinese food, because she's always hungry. I also got her a teddy bear that said 'I'm Beary sorry." Kind of corny, but I liked it.
    I heard some talking as I walked in the house with the gifts in hand. I saw no one on the couch so I just yelled I was home. Grayson came out of my room and began to rush down the stairs.
   "Jenni's here! Jenni's here!" He yelled as he came rushing.
   I didn't want her to see my surprise so I rushed to the kitchen to set up my stuff there. I set the roses in a vase, and the bear in the middle holding the Chinese food.
   "Grayson? Why'd you run off?" Jenni asked as she came down our stairs.
   "Sorry! Just really wanted to see Ethan. I'm In the kitchen!" Grayson yelled back.
   Jenni came in the kitchen and looked instantly surprised. She saw me and immediately ran up and hugged me.
    "Thank you so much. I was having such a bad day, but only you twins know how to make it better." Jenni said smiling.
  She quickly grabbed Grayson and pulled us all in for a three way hug.
"But you really didn't have to get me anything Ethan," She said.
  "I know but just to say sorry for what I did. I had a feeling that I ruined your relationship so I had to make up for it," I said and smiled.
  "Your really sweet. Once again thank you, don't know what I would ever do without you," She said and hugged me.
   "You always know how to make me smile no matter what. I'm literally so glad I met you. I love you Ethan." She added.
  "I love you too Jenni."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   Hope you like this chapter!
I'm trying to make these chapters shorter,
  This story will get better I promise :)
  Anyways Bye .^.
                         -Cristal