Chapter 30 - Relief

Grayson's Point of View
    I woke up the next morning due to the sun shining through the window. I opened my eyes and saw that I was put into a room. It was a small little room, and with only one hospital bed, which I was currently in. I'm guessing I was put in here so that I could calm down after what happened yesterday. I also guessed that they gave me medicine because I  was feeling quite drowsy. Since I was already calm enough, I decided that to cure my drowsiness, I would go for a walk.
    I got up from the bed, re-made it and then walked outside. It looked quite calm for the most part. I remembered what happened to Ethan yesterday and that I still didn't know if he was alive or not. Once again I walked up the desk and asked about Ethan. The nurse at the desk told me that when I walked in yesterday, he was awake. He had also heard what I had said, and that whatever I had said caused to much stress, which made his blood pressure rise, causing his heart to stop. Due to his heart stopping, the nerve connecting his brain and heart started to work improperly, so their trying to fix it.
   I couldn't believe it, once again, I caused this to Ethan. First I tell him that I hate hi, and now, I'm just making him die more and more. I couldn't do this anymore, the more help Ethan, the more I killed him. I knew the only solution was to just stay away from Ethan for awhile, no matter how much it hurt me. It was the best thing to do. 
   To get my mind off Ethan, I decided to finally go and see how Jenni was, hoping that she was at least better than Ethan. 
   I turned back around to the desk lady and asked her about Jenni.
   "What about a young girl named Jenni Marie Cruz? Is she okay?"
   "As a matter of fact, she is. She actually recovered from the fall pretty well. You could go see her, but you have to be family."
   "May I please go see her, I can't just sit here watching my brother die, I need her to help me get through this."
   "I'm sorry, I really am but only family or related personnel allowed to visit."
    "I mean, we are sort of related, we are dating. I just need a couple of minutes to see her."
   "Okay, but only ten minutes, just because I can't stop young love." She smiled at me as she led me to her room.
  'At least I get to see Jenni,' I thought. I know I haven't seen her for only a couple of hours, but it felt like forever. I was so glad she was doing better than Ethan, I really just needed someone to talk to. 
   As we approached the room, she took out her keys and opened the door. We were about to enter when she stopped.
   "Remember just ten minutes, oh and also, I forgot, because she hit her head so hard, she has a bit of amnesia, so try to be calm with her." I nodded and thanked her as she let me in the room.
   I immediately entered and  saw that she was awake, laying in bed just staring at the ceiling. She didn't say anything when I walked in, she didn't even look at me. I was guessing she didn't notice me, so to make her notice me, I leaned down and kissed her. She instantly lifted her neck up and kissed back. It felt so nice to have those lips against mine, I missed her so much. Seeing Jenni be okay made me so happy, I never wanted her lips to leave mine. I wanted to stay there and be with her, and never leave her side again. We were in a full on make out session until she pulled away.
    "Wow I don't know you but your a really good kisser." She said and smiled at me. She leaned again as if she wanted to make out again, but I pulled away.
   "Wait, you don't recognize me?" I asked, a bit confused.
   "No, am I supposed to? Wait Are you one of the doctors? What am I doing in the hospital anyway? And why does my head hurt so much?"
  I knew I had to answer Jenni's questions, but the nurse told me to be calm with her, so I wouldn't freak her out too much, so I told her as much as I could.
   "Well, as matter of fact, I'm your boyfriend, not one of the doctors, and your here because you hit you head so that's why your head hurts."
   "Man, this day is awesome, I have a boyfriend and from what you told me that I fell, I feel okay. This day is great." It made me so happy to see Jenni so calm, even though she didn't clearly know me, I still felt like I could be there for her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~'