Chapter 23 - Unloved

Ethan's Point Of View

I saw Jenni's cuts and I was so mad. "How could she be so stupid?" I asked myself. Jenni was just so much better than this, but instead she decided to cut. I couldn't believe that she would be so stupid that she would go and actually cut herself. I seriously hated her for right now for doing it.

"Jenni what the hell? Why would you be stupid enough cut yourself?

"Ethan, you sound like you don't even care about why I'm sad," Jenni said still crying. Honestly, I didn't care why she was sad. All I could think of how mad I was about her cuts.

"Why would you even cut yourself?" I said. I felt my jaw clench because I started to get really mad. I couldn't help it. I hated Jenni right now.

"Well I went to this concert with Andrea and she- " Jenni stopped because she stated to cry. "Andrea kissed Cameron."

"Oh god Jenni! Just shut about Cameron already! Your so stupid to cut yourself over Cameron, sometimes I wonder why I even liked you." I said and a waterfall of tears fell down Jenni's cheeks. I didn't care. What I said was true. She is dumb for cutting herself just for Cameron.

"Ethan, why are you being so rude. Your making me feel worse."

"Your making me rude. It's not my fault you cut yourself. You made yourself feel worse by having those scars on your skin."

"I hate you Ethan! I called you because I wanted someone to talk to, but looks like you were the wrong person."

Right then Grayson walked in the room. He looked kinda scared.

"Yo, why is there so much screaming?" Grayson asked and walked closer to my phone because he knew I was face timing someone.

"Oh hi Jenni," Gray said as he glanced at the screen. He quickly looked back at the screen as of he noticed something was wrong.

"Jenni! What's wrong? Looks like you've been crying." Grayson said and grew a worried look on his face.

"She cut herself. Stupid right?" I said. Grayson then took my phone from my hand.

"Your the one that's stupid Ethan! Jenni isn't. Jenni looks so sad and you don't even have the decency to help her. Your so rude just get out." Grayson said and pointed toward the door.

"Fine, I don't want to talk to the dumb bitch anyway." I said. Jenni heard and started crying louder again.

"Just get out and stop making her feel worse."
***********
Grayson's Point of View
Ethan didn't even care about Jenni. She looked so sad and he was just making her feel worse. My guess was that he was just jealous that Jenni liked me better, but that was still not an excuse to make her sadder than what she already was.

"Jenni, I don't know what Ethan said but all I know was that he made you feel worse. I seriously hate him right now for what he did to you. He thinks your stupid for cutting yourself, but honestly, I think it's okay. You don't have to be perfect all the time because no one is perfect." I finished my sentence and it was if her tears instantly went away.

"Aww, your too sweet, I literally love you so much. You always know how to help me, literally can't thank you enough. Thank you Cameron." My heart instantly just broke. Anger started to build up inside of me. I actually took that time to make her feel better, but all she could think about was Cameron.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, Grayson. I don't know why I imagined you as Cameron -" cut Jenni off.

"Why don't you just go tell Cameron that, since you obviously love him." I said and hung up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for such short chapters :/
I'll update more tommorrow and make a longer chapter :)
- Cristal