Chapter 26 - Arrival

(The picture is goals omg)
Grayson's Point of View
      I can't help but smile at the sight of Jenni. I couldn't help but see how beautiful she was when I picked her up at the front of her hotel. I was so excited to see her I didn't even wait for her to come in the car. I quickly got out of the car and instantly ran to her. She was thinking the same thing because as soon as she saw me, she ran to me and jumped in my arms. I forgot the feeling of Jenni being in my arms. Now, that she was in my arms, I never wanted to let go. 
     "Grayson, I missed you so much, I missed embraced in your hugs." said Jenni starting to tear up a little.
   "Being with you right now was worth the wait." She then looked up to me and I wanted us to look cute so I kissed her forehead. She giggled and lowered my chin and kissed me on the lips. Me and Jenni had only kissed once, but I literally loved her kisses. I grabbed her face and began to kiss her more passionately. Our lips moved in sync and it seemed like they were never going to disconnect.
    I wanted to stay there and kiss Jenni forever. Eventually, Jenni pulled away and rested her head on my chest.
   "Welcome back Jenni, c'mon lets go back to my house." I said and I led her back to my car. Jenni set her bags in the back of the truck and she sat next to me in shotgun. I put the keys in the ignition and was about the start the car when Jenni started to pull my seat back and got on top of me. 
    I felt really awkward with Jenni on top of me but I kinda liked it.  She wrapped her legs around my torso.  She adjusted herself on top of me and then leaned in and kissed me once again. I didn't know what she was doing, so I just went along with it and kept kissing her. She pulled away and I thought she was done so I reached to turn on the car. She put my hand back down and tilted my neck. She began to kiss under my jaw and moved lower down my neck. She was only slightly above my collarbone when I started to get uncomfortable with Jenni kissing my neck so I stopped her by grabbing her face.
      "Jenni, what are you doing?" I asked.
  "Sorry, just wanted to thank you for the mini present you gave me the other day," Jenni replied with a wink. She looked so adorable when we played around like that.  I was about to ask her out right then and there but then I remembered the plan I had for tomorrow. So I just decided to drive back to my house. 
   We arrived and since Ethan wasn't home yet, I decided to get dinner started. 
      "I'm starving," Jenni said as we entered the kitchen rubbing her stomach.
  "Of course you are," I joked and she lightly slapped my arm.
  "I'm always hungry you should get used to it if your going to like me," Jenni said with a slight smile. I liked her so much, I sometimes thought I was in love with her. I could never stop thinking about her. I had never liked someone as much as I liked Jenni. 
     I looked in the fridge and the only thing I could find that I didn't actually have to cook was a Hersey's chocolate bar.  Then I looked in the Cabinets and found graham crackers and some leftover giant Marshmallows me and Ethan had from the other day. 
   "You know what? In honor of the last day of me being fifteen, I say we have a campfire with some s'mores." I said and a wide smile grew across Jenni's face.
   "That's perfect. I'll get the fire ready." Jenni said and started to walk into the backyard to gather the wood. 
  Before I walked outside, I grabbed the chocolate, crackers, and marshmallows. I also grabbed some bean bags and a blanket for us to share outside.
   I walked outside into the backyard, and saw Jenni sitting near the campfire trying to keep warm because it was pretty cold outside.
   "Cold?" I asked holding up the beanbag and blankets.
   "You bet. I was just waiting for you trying to warm myself up." She responded as she came to grab a bean bag.  
    Jenni put our bean bags near the fire as I was making the s'mores. I made eight s'mores, four for each of us. She was all covered up in the blanket when I came to sit down. She made a spot for me to sit down as I was coming with the plate of s'mores.
   "Those look so good!" Jenni said excitedly as I handed her one. Instead of taking the one I was handing her, she took the whole plate. I looked at her in a confused way as she was going to put two s'mores into her mouth.
   "What? I said I was hungry." Jenni said and proceeded to put the s'mores into her mouth. Even though Jenni had food all over her lips, she still managed to look so beautiful.  she swallowed her food and I turned her toward me and I kissed her.
   "Woah, what was that for?"
   "You had some food on your lips," I replied with a smirk. 
  We finished our s'mores so we decided to just stay outside. Jenni cuddled up next to me as I started to play with her hair. 
  Jenni was starting to sleep against me when Ethan walked into the backyard.
    "Wait, are you two on a date?" he asked and pointed to us.
  "No we just wanted have a campfire because Jenni was here." I replied.
"Wait why is Jenni here?" Ethan asked, anger growing with his words.
   "Remember for our party tomorrow, she's gonna stay the night."
   Ethan looked at me for a second and then motioned for me to go and talk to him. I moved Jenni gently because she was already asleep and went to talk to Ethan.
**************
Jenni's Point of View
     I was awoken by the sounds of someone yelling. I looked around and saw that it was Ethan and Grayson arguing inside the house. They left the door open, allowing me to hear the whole thing.
    "Why the hell is she here Gray? I told you I didn't want to see that bitch!" yelled Ethan.
   "Just because you don't want to see her doesn't mean I don't want to." Grayson said trying to keep his voice calm.
   "You just ruined this whole thing. This was supposed to be a good birthday, but now that Jenni's here, it's horrible!" screamed Ethan in frustration.
   "Well I don't know about you, but I actually like Jenni being here and if you don't like it then maybe you should just not go to the party." Grayson replied.
   "Oh Grayson, Shut up ! Your just brainwashed because you like her! News flash! She's just a huge slut and likes every guy that comes her way!" Ethan said full of rage.
    "Ethan, be quiet, you might wake Jenni," Grayson said trying to calm him down.
   "I don't care! She could be hearing this right now and I still wouldn't care!."
    I started to get really upset so I decided that it would be best that I should leave. So I got up and started to walk through the backyard door, until I heard the other door open, it was Grayson.
    "Jenni where are you going?" Grayson asked.
  "I'm leaving, since Ethan doesn't want me there, I don't want to ruin his birthday."
   "Ethan doesn't matter, what does matter is that I want you there so we could have a great time. Believe me tomorrow will be unbelievable."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   I tried to update a long chapter but then I got tired :/
   I at least wanted to update,
  The next chapter will be good I promise,
  Gonna be lots of drama for the next chapter :)
              -Cristal