Chapter 20 - Kiss

Jenni's Point of View
       We got in the line behind the other few people that were there. It was 5:30 and the doors opened at 6. Soon many people decided to line up. Since we were so close to the venue, I could see them starting to finish setting up and going on stage. I couldn't wait for the show because right after was the meet and greet, and I couldn't wait to see everyone again.
    I wasn't so excited to see Cameron though. Like, I still wanted to be friends with him, but I didn't want it to be awkward since we dated. I decided I was going to talk to him so we could try and stay friends again. 
       Twenty minutes later, there was a really bug line of people waiting. It was so long, it covered three blocks.
   "Good thing we came early," Andrea said.
  Soon after the line started to grow, they opened the doors and started to scan the tickets. We got our tickets scanned and walked inside. On one side was stairs so you could go on the top part, another side was to go to the floor in front of the stage, and the last part was selling merchandise. Since we wanted to get good spots near the front, we decided that we should buy merch towards the end so we could have it for the meet and greet.
   We got inside and it started to fill up. Soon enough it was almost show time and fans started to chant," MAGCON,MAGCON, MAGCON!" 
   They dimmed the lights and turned on the spotlights. 
   All of them walked on stage each with a mic. Aaron raised his mic and said, "OAKLAND! Whos ready to start the show?" The crowd screamed so loudly it hurt my ears, but I found myself screaming as well.
    "Man, Can't wait to start this show for you guys, Much love for all of you!" Aaron said.
   "Not as much love as I have for Jenni," Cam said trying to whisper but he had his mic on. 
     The crowd ooed and the rest of the group looked up Cameron. Cameron looked up nervously, and said, "Did I seriously just say that out loud?"
    "Uh yeah bro, you did." Said Nash.
   Cam started to blush and held his face in his hands. For some reason, I felt embarrassed and just wanted to hide. Luckily no on noticed I was there.
     "Wait I thought that girl Jenni was going out with Grayson!" Someone in the crowd yelled.
   I instantly saw the anger on Cameron's face. I could tell he was jealous of me being with Grayson.
   "Your with Grayson?" Andrea asked.
  I shook my head slowly. All I could focus on was the look on Cameron's face. He just looked so angry and jealous. I finally realized that he still had some feelings for me. 
 'Maybe that's why he wanted to apologize, because he likes you,' I thought. 
     He wanted to apologize because he still liked me and all I didn't even listen. I instantly felt so bad and just wanted to disappear. 
   No one was doing anything, everyone was just waiting in silence looking at Cam. Cam, still looking mad, lifted his head and started to look around for someone. I was guessing me since he knew I was going. He spotted me in the crowd and looked into his eyes. I could tell he was jealous. He looked away from me and just left the stage.
    "Well I guess we should just start without Cam," Jack said. 
   They ended up starting without Cameron. As much as I wanted to, I just couldn't enjoy the show. I was too focused on Cameron. I just really needed to talk to him.
  The show was near ending, and Cameron still wasn't on stage.
    "Imma go get the merch now," Andrea said all of a sudden.  I figured since I wasn't even watching the show, because all I could focus on was on Cameron, I should go get the merch.
   "No I'll go get it." Andrea then handed me some of the money she had so I could get more stuff.
   I went and it looked like a mini store. There were sweatshirts, t-shirts, long sleeved shirts, jackets, and even hats.
   All I got was two sweaters with the Magcon logo, one red and another black, two t shirts with all their faces and tour dates on it. I paid and went back to the show. By the time I went back, they were all already leaving.
  Then someone came out on the stage and said, "If you have VIP, please come through the side door and start making a line." I rushed to the door because all I wanted to do was see Cameron.  Andrea was behind me until I got stuck between a group of fan girls, and Andrea got ahead of me.
**********************
Andrea's Point of View 
      I lost Jenni in the crowd that was rushing to get to the meet and greet.  We got separated and somehow  ended up in the front of the line. Since I couldn't see Jenni, I figured that this would be a good time to talk to Cameron. Although Cam wasn't at the show, he was at the meet and greet and he did look kinda mad.
    It was my turn and I took a picture with the whole group. While I was taking a single picture with Cameron, I asked him what's wrong.
     "I just get really jealous when I hear Jenni is with other people and not me, cause I still really like her." I took this as my opportunity to be with Cameron. "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked. 
    He nodded and made sure no one was listening and he took me behind the backdrop, so no one could hear us.
     "Wait, I thought it was you who broke up with Jenni?" I asked.
   "I did, but I can't help it. I was so stupid to break up with her, and now I can't live without her."
   "Well you know, I can't live without you either," I said biting my lip.
   "Are you saying you like me?" Cam asked.
   "Yeah, I just really like you, your just really sweet and nice, like who wouldn't like you."
   Cam smiled. "Well I just never thought you would like me."
      Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw Jenni approaching me. I turned back around to face Cam, and I saw the jealousy growing on his face again.
     I thought he was going to yell at Jenni, but instead he grabbed my face and kissed me. I saw Jenni staring at us but I didn't care. I was just happy I was kissing Cameron.
    "Cameron what the hell are you doing kissing Andrea?!"
   "I figured that since your with Grayson, and Andrea likes me, it would be fine."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'