IMYSB (1)

Annyeong my lovely chingus. So, here's the first chapter of I Miss You So Bad. Enjoy !

Yoo Ra's POV

" Hello ? " I picked up my phone without looking at the caller ID.

" Yoo Ra-ah ! It's me ! Kim Han Bin. " I heard through the phone. I can feel Han Bin smiling from the way he sounded.

" Hey ! What's up ? You're always busy these days. I can't even meet you. "

" Well, you're going to meet me today. "

" What ? How ? Where ? "

" How about, YG Entertainment ? " my eyes widened and I started squealing. My sister, Park Ye Rin, looked at me like a crazy person. I'm finally going to YG Entertainment !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Yoo Ra ! You're here ! " Han Bin shouted from inside the building. Whoa, it's huge ! Han Bin hugged me and brought me around the building, giving me a small special tour.

" Hello sunbaenim. " Han Bin bowed which made me bow too. I looked up to see G-DRAGON. The one and only Kwon Ji Yong. The king of K-Pop.

" Ah, hello. Um, who are you ? " he asked. G-Dragon is talking to me !!!

" U-uh. My name is Park Yoo Ra. I'm Han Bin's best friend. " I smiled politely at him. He smiled back.

" Enjoy the tour then. See you soon ? " he asked and I smiled. He walked away and Han Bin looked at me weirdly. Soon ? When soon ?

Han Bin finished the tour and brought me to his dormitory. It wasn't so big but comfortable enough.

" Yoo Ra. Meet my groupmates. Bobby, Jin Hwan, Jun Hoe, Yun Hyeong, Dong Hyuk and Chan Woo. " Han Bin introduced his friends. I bowed.

" Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Park Yoo Ra. It's nice to meet you. " I smiled and they smiled back.

" We're going to debut together, in a group called iKon. " Han Bin explained. My best friend is going to be an idol soon.

The door opened and someone entered.

" Ok guys, let's go film your debut music video. " he said. I think he's their manager.

" Yoo Ra, you're coming right ? No work ? " Han Bin asked as the rest left the room. I nodded.

" Sure. " I smiled and followed him out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We reached a field. They were asked to film a scene where they sang the song while playing around on the steps.

" Enjoy the video filming. Don't fall for me too much. " Han Bin said. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

" Yeah, right. Fighting. " I cheered.

They started filming and playing around the field.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the middle of filming, the producer came to me.

" Hey, would you like to be in the music video ? " he asked. I was shocked by the request.

" What ? Me ? " I asked. I figured that Han Bin saw and heard everything since he came and convinced me.

" Why not ? Of course she'll be in the music video. It is after all just a short while. " he said to the producer then to me. More like force me to be in it.

" It's just a few seconds. " he said and pulled me to the makeup artist.

The makeup artist put on some makeup on my face.

" You have a really pretty face. Han Bin's lucky to have you. " she said.

" N-no. I'm only his friend. " I said and she smiled.

She finished putting on makeup on my face. There was 2 other girls who came to me who were very friendly and pulled me into the shot. I didn't feel pressured at all. They both were really nice girls. We were talking and walking around the field. I turned to the right to see the camera was facing me.

" CUT " the producer shouted. What ? We were filming ? The two girls beside me also looked shocked. I guess all three of us have no idea that we were being filmed.

They pulled me to the screen where we see the scene.

I was staring at the screen until a voice appeared.

" That was so cool. You looked so natural on screen. " Han Bin said. I moved away from the screen and walked aside with Han Bin.

We were walking around the field.

" I didn't even know that we were being filmed. " I said. Han Bin chuckled.

" Don't tell me that you're going to replace me with another person because I'm going to be an idol. " Han Bin looked concerned. I laughed.

" I'm not, I'm not. Relax. " I said. Han Bin then smiled again. Han Bin wrapped an arm around me.

" So, can I like call you B.I now ? Or should I sing along to Be I everytime I call you by your stage name ? " I asked which caused him to laugh.

" Whatever you like, princess Yoo Ra. " he said and I hit his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the end of the day, the shooting was over. They finished the photoshoot and everything else in a short period of time.

" Let's go back. " Han Bin ordered and we left for YG Entertainment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went in and met G-Dragon on the way to the recording studio.

" Hello sunbaenim. " goes the whole iKon. GD bowed too and I did the same. He smiled at me, lovingly.

iKon went up to the recording studio and I followed them but I felt someone grabbed my wrist before I could follow them.

" Hey, can I talk to you ? " GD asked and I turned to face him.

" Can we meet sometime ? " he asked without hesitation.

" Uh, I'm not sure about that. I have work to attend to. "

" Can I at least have your number ? " he asked. I quickly gave him my number since I figured that he's busy.

" Thanks, I'll call you some time. " he said and left. I walked towards the recording studio and stopped at the door. Was he asking me out ?

I'm really bad at making first chapters. Please bear with me. I still hoped you liked it. Don't forget to vote and comment.

-PW