IMYSB (4)

Annyeong my lovely chingus ! Here's another chapter for you guys !

Yoo Ra's POV

I pulled Ji Yong up the stairs to the rooftop of the abandoned building.

" What's this ? " he asked as we reached the top. Nobody comes up here and it's been a long time since I came here myself. The things that Han Bin and I left are still here.

" It's my secret place. Well, Han Bin and I's secret place. We told each other that we'll never show this place to anyone unless we really trust them. So far, no one has gone here except for us and you're the first. " I smiled as I went to the edge of the rooftop and laid on the brick fence.

" Wait, you trust me ? But we just met. " Ji Yong sounded confused and I chuckled.

" I guess, I feel like you're trustable and that we'll grow more into each other as time pass by. " I smiled and looked around.

I missed this place a lot. Han Bin and I barely come anymore since we have been busy with our own lives.

I sat on the couch that Han Bin and I left. Ji Yong was about to come and sit with me when his phone rang.

"  Hello ? Ah, right, I'll be there soon. " he kept his phone and scratched the back of his neck.

" Uhm, sorry, I kind of have to go. " he smiled apologetically.

" It's alright, Han Bin said he's coming in a few minutes. " I stood up and he smiled and left.

I walked around the rooftop before I heard a voice.

" Hey, how come GD sunbae is here ? " I heard Han Bin's voice and I immediately froze. Shoot.

" Uhm, nothing. " I said, I just want to hide away from everyone today.

" Now we really need to talk. You're getting so close with GD sunbae and you're even showing him our secret place ? " Han Bin raised his voice, he sounded so mad that I flinched. His expression immediately drop as he saw me flinched.

" Sorry, I didn't mean it that way. It's just tha- "

" No, it's not your fault. It's okay for you to get mad, I understand. " I said and Han Bin gave me a big tight hug.

" I'm sorry. "

We were in each other's arms for a few minutes until Han Bin broke it.

" Don't think I have let you pass, you still need to explain, young lady. " Han Bin sternly said which made me chuckle.

" Okay okay. "

I explained every single thing that I should've said to him as soon as it happened and thankfully, he seemed pretty chill about it.

" My little princess has a secret crush on someone. " Han Bin started teasing me and I hit him in the arm.

" Whatever. " I rolled my eyes and Han Bin hugged me.

" Is princess Yoo Ra mad ? " Han Bin made a cute voice and gave me the puppy dog eyes with his lower lip popped out. I couldn't help but laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally got home after having lunch with Han Bin.

" Han Bin-ah ! You're here ! I didn't expect you to come, you seemed to be so busy these days. " mom exclaimed. She really liked Han Bin and having him around.

" Oppa ! " Ye Rin exclaimed and hugged Han Bin. She does not hug guys. She never hugged any guy, not even dad which only means she's hugging him because he's now an idol.

" Ye Rin ? Are you okay ? Why are you hugging me ? " Han Bin started worrying. I laughed at my younger sister.

" I'm fine. Can I have a picture ? And an autograph please ? " Ye Rin exclaimed and Han Bin finally caught up and laughed.

" Yeah, sure. " he smiled and signed for her, mom immediately hit her head softly with a tray.

" Yah ! You're so impolite ! You hugged him only for an autograph and picture ? " mom started nagging which is usually cue for both Han Bin and I to head to my room.

" That's weird of Ye Rin. " Han Bin laid on my bed.

" Yeah right, Mr.Idol. That's probably everything she saw in you. " I laughed and sat on the bed.

" So how's you and GD sunbae ? "

" I don't know about it myself. "

My phone rang and Han Bin immediately sang along to his debut song. I laughed and went out to pick up my phone.

" Yoo Ra-ah. Let's meet up tomorrow. " Ji Yong said through the phone and quickly hung up. I ignored it and went back into the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning and went to YG Entertainment only to see iKon leaving the building.

" Yoo Ra-ah ! " Han Bin cheered and gave me a hug.

" Where are you going ? " I asked and Han Bin gave me a smile that meant he's going to bring me with him to their destination.

" We're going to film for our two other music videos and you're coming ! " Han Bin said and dragged me along with him to their van.

As we got on the van, their manager drove off. I took out my phone and texted Ji Yong.

Han Bin dragged me out of the building to their music video setting. I think I'll be late. Sorry. -Yoo Ra

I locked my phone and kept it in my purse. After a few minutes talking with iKon, my phone rang, signaling a text.

It's okay, take your time. I have schedules too. See you later. -GD

I smiled at the text and kept my phone again. A few minutes passed again and we reached the destination. I was greeted with a big space of concrete floor and a nearby basketball field. All of us got out of the van as their manager parked nearby.

" You're here and your friend too. " the director smiled and faced back at iKon.

" Okay, so we're going to film a few scenes like the dance scenes, your solo parts, the car scene and the scene where you guys play basketball then we will go back to the studio and film a few more scenes. The other music video is scheduled to be filmed tomorrow, don't be late. " the director explained when their manager came.

After the explaination, they all went to get their makeup done. I went to Han Bin and laughed at his hairdo.

" Awww, don't you look cool with braids. Doesn't it hurt ? " I laughed.

" Don't laugh at me ! " Han Bin got mad jokingly and got off the chair and was prepared to chase me. I ran away from him as quickly as I could and he grabbed me from behind, wrapping his arms around my waist as he lifts me up, I started laughing as Han Bin teasingly snuggle his face onto the crook of my neck as I laughed louder.

" Ahem. " we both turn to see Ji Yong. Han Bin immediately let go and bowed to Ji Yong as he left to go to the place where he was before. I stood there looking at Ji Yong, awkwardly.

" Let's talk. "

Shocking eh ! I updated because I have just taken my report and tjr worries are all over, don't care whether the marks are good or bad. ^^ Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment. xx

-PW