IMYSB (10)

Annyeong my lovely chingus ! Here's another chapter for you guys !!! Happy new years to everyone ! Hope everyone will have a happy 2017 and enjoy !!!

Yoo Ra's POV

I opened the door and is greeted with a huge living room. I closed the door and walked through, only to be greeted with the scent that I love, Ji Yong's cologne.

I walked up the stairs to see a hallway of doors. I'm confused to which door to open but I'm sure there's nothing weird that he's hiding right ?

I went through doors and doors but they're just guest rooms and I found a door at the end of the hallway. I opened it and saw a shirtless Ji Yong asleep in bed even though it's 4 in the afternoon. I closed the door softly, making sure I'm not waking him up.

I sat on the space beside him and looked at him, I saw him sweating. I pulled the edge of my sleeve on my palm and wiped his sweat. He was burning.

I was about to go down to grab a bowl of water and a dry towel to treat him when he grabbed my wrist before I could leave.

" Don't go. " he mumbled and shook his head. I sat back and his grip lossened but was still gripping onto my wrist. I put my purse on the tableside and immediately as I set it, Ji Yong unconciously pulled me, rolled me to the other side of the bed and clutching onto me. Hugging me tightly.

" Don't leave me. " he mumbled again, his voice sounding worried.

" I won't. " I mumbled back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fell asleep as Ji Yong was clutching onto me. I woke up when I realise that Ji Yong wasn't beside me anymore. I got up and saw Ji Yong looking out the window of his room, drinking from a cup, which I assumed was coffee.

I slowly walked up to him and backhugged his bare back.

" You're awake. " he said and he turned, making us look at each other. He pushed a stray hair away from my face. He kissed my forehead once, my right cheek once, my left cheek once, my nose once and each time he did it, my smile grows wider. He then in the end, my lips.

" I would kiss you longer but the coffee would spill. " he joked and pinched my nose as he left the room, probably to the kitchen.

I laid back on the bed, it's still the night and I don't think I'll be going back home any time soon since my house is really far from here.

Ji Yong came back a few minutes later and closed the door.

" Also, how did you get into my house ? " he asked and laid beside me. I turned to him, looking at his beautiful side view.

" Well, I just clicked dates that seemed special to you. Failed for so many times but eventually got it. " I smiled, thinking of the password. He turned to me and kissed my forehead.

" What can I say ? You're very special to me. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm finally back home. I came back very late at night and explained to mom that Ji Yong was sick which Ye Rin caught on and started worrying like every fan should be. I ignored her and changed to my pyjamas. I went through my phone again to keep up with the entertainment news before going to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm in iKon's dorm as Ji Yong is away for a fashion show abroad. He texted me from time to time when he has wifi or when he's not busy.

All eight of us are currently sitting in a circle, talking about random things. I really love how I am able to easily blend in with them. We have so much in common and have the same sense of humour.

Han Bin's POV

Yoo Ra came over to our dorm and we're talking about random things like we normally do but some of the boys seemed a little, stiff. I was watching them play around and I could see that Yoo Ra loves them and was connecting with them.

I can see that Yoo Ra especially loves to play with Dong Hyuk, Chan Woo and Bobby. I could also see that some of them have grown a little fond of her and grew feelings for her but are still unsure.

" Let's play truth or dare ! " Jun Hoe suggested. They all agreed and we play rock-paper-scissors to see who should be asked first and we'll take turns.

" Yoo Ra noona's first ! " Dong Hyuk cheered. They debated for a question to ask. They wanted me to ask but I know almost everything about her already so I told them to ask her their own questions.

" Uhm, Yoo Ra. Are you really dating with GD sunbae ? " Bobby hyung asked. Yoo Ra smiled and nodded.

" Next, Dong Hyuk ! " Yoo Ra cheered.

We were playing for a long time until Yoo Ra decided to go to the washroom and she told us to continue without her.

" Jin Hwan hyung ! Do you have a crush on Yoo Ra ? " Yun Hyeong asked as a joke or an opportunity to ask without Yoo Ra in the room. It was quiet for so long.

" I'm not so sure. " Jin Hwan hyung replied. Dong Hyuk, Yun Hyeong hyung, Jun Hoe and Chan Woo teased him but Bobby hyung stayed quiet. I turned to him but he was just there, quiet, for the very first time in so long.

Yoo Ra came back before I could ask Bobby hyung anything so I decided to just keep it in.

" So, what did I miss ? " she asked and they made up a random question that we all know, even the fans, but Yoo Ra doesn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoo Ra's POV

Han Bin brought me home and when we were in the living room, we talked for a while and then he left. Ye Rin didn't appear since she's currently having a sleepover in her friend's house.

I went to my room and a notification popped up on my phone. I jumped on my bed after changing into my pyjamas and checked my phone.

What did you do today ? I'm so tired. Went to a fashion show and took a few pictures and talked a little. I miss you so much. I just want to hug you so badly. -GD

I chuckled at his text.

Well, had some fun with iKon. Went to their dorm and played truth or dare. I miss you too. -Yoo Ra

Before I put my phone on the bedside table, Ji Yong replied.

Alright, I'm sure it's night time there already. Good night. See you tomorrow. I love you -GD

The only three word that caught my eye.

I love you.

I wrote so much. Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment. I'm not sure about my next update since I'm currently in Japan and lack wifi. Xx

-PW