IMYSB (24)

Annyeong my lovely chingus !! Here's another chapter for you guys !!! Also, I might only end this when GD in reality, went to the military but I'm not sure myself so enjoyy !!!

Yoo Ra's POV

I'm currently sitting beside Ji Yong in my apartment's couch. We were talking but was interrupted when his phone rang.

" I'll be back. " he said and went out of the scene. I was watching Running Man on the TV. It was the episode that BlackPink went there. They had so much fun and I was so proud of them. Ji Yong then went back to sit beside me.

" Who's that ? " I asked. Ji Yong just shook his head. I suddenly got anxious about whoever he was talking to. He would tell me if it was someone I knew. I couldn't pay any attention to the show at all and only focused on my thoughts.

The episode finished and I didn't even realise it until Ji Yong turned off the TV with the remote control that is on the coffee table.

" You seem a little out of it. " he said and I shook myself to reality and looked at Ji Yong and smiled to tell him that I'm alright.

" I'll be going now. " he said and left. I was confused. Where would he be going ? He would always stay until midnight before leaving.

Before I could call for him, he have already left. I opened the door to see him already gone.

I was standing in front of my door, dumbfounded at how quick Ji Yong left. He actually felt like he doesn't want to be talking to me, like he's mad at me.

" Yoo Ra ? What are you doing here ? " I turned to see Jin Hwan carrying a bag of trash. He threw it in the garbage bin beside the elevator.

" Uhm, I don't really know. " I said. Jin Hwan smiled.

" Come on over. We're watching a horror movie. " Jin Hwan pulled me along to their dorm. As soon as I entered, I was greeted with screams. I covered my ears from the pitchy screams. I went to where the screams came from to see the others all hugging each other as they sat on the couch.

" Yoo Ra ! Come sit ! " Bobby suggested after he saw me came in. He was hugging Han Bin before but let go as he saw me. I went to sit beside Bobby. Han Bin was sitting on the floor and he was clutching onto my leg as the horror movie went on. I recognised the movie to be Conjuring 2.

Throughout the movie I was laying on the couch and I caught Bobby trying to put his arm around me but I avoided it by teasing Han Bin but mostly, I didn't have to avoid it as he ends up screaming before doing so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They ordered pizza and we were eating while talking. I completely forgot about Ji Yong until Bobby asked.

" So how are you and GD sunbae ? " he asked and my smiled turned into a frown. I could hear them hitting Bobby from asking the question.

" Don't listen to him, he's a fool. " Han Bin said and I smiled.

I took out my phone but there were no messages nor calls from Ji Yong. I was getting worried but decided not to think about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next day in my room. I got up and went to get a cup of water. I was so tired that I wanted to go back to bed again. There was a knock on my door. I put the cup on the table and went to the get the door.

" Yoo Ra ! " Han Bin cheered. He gave me a big hug and I was utterly confused.

" Happy birthday, my partner in crime. " he messed with my hair and got in. He closed the door pulled me to the living room. He handed me a box.

" I completely forgot that it's my birthday today and what's this ? " I asked. Han Bin just pushed me to my bathroom and made me take a shower.

" It's your outfit for the day. " he shouted when I'm in the shower.

I took a short shower and opened the white box tied with a red ribbon. It was just a casual outfit, nothing too dressy.

I wore the white shirt and the black skinny jeans. I took the grey heels with me and went out of the bathroom.

 I took the grey heels with me and went out of the bathroom

" Wow, my princess Yoo Ra is rocking the look. " Han Bin teased as he sat on the couch. I smiled and went to my room, put on a little makeup and wore my heels. I also took a black dior purse with me.

" Now let's go ! " Han Bin pulled me out of the apartment and to the van.

" Where are we going ? " I felt like the whole day will be full of questions.

" Today is a special day and I'm not spoiling anything. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The van finally stopped in front of the salon. I was still confused. Han Bin pulled me out of the van and into the salon.

" Noona ! This is Yoo Ra, the birthday girl. " Han Bin pointed to me. I bowed to the girl and she smiled. Han Bin made me sit on one of the chairs and he sat on the chair beside mine, watching me.

A few minutes later, she was done with my hair. I genuinely loved it. I think it was because ever since I was in high school, I've always wanted to have grey hair. She tied my hair too. She took a little bit of my hair on the left side and braided it and in the end she tied my hair altogether. She even curled it.

I covered my mouth when I saw the result of my hair

I covered my mouth when I saw the result of my hair. I couldn't close my mouth from the excitement of having a grey hair.

" Wow, I didn't expect you'd be this pretty after getting that hair. " Han Bin mumbled. I turned to him, confused. I could see his cheeks turning red which caused me to laugh.

" Awww, my prince Han Bin is embarassed. " I pinched his cheeks and he pushed my hands away, pretending to be mad.

" I don't like being called prince, okay. It's gross. I've told you a thousand times since high school. " he stomped out of the shop and I laughed as I followed him, knowing he didn't mean it.

" Where are we going again ? " I asked when we're in the car. Han Bin gave me a huge grin.

" You're about to see. "

I managed to write it ! There's going to be a lot going on after these. A heads up, I might just be going to the BTS concert in Jakarta. Anyone going too ? Let's meet up if possible. Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment. Xx

-PW