IMYSB (39)

Annyeong, my lovely chingus ! I'm updating to ask you guys to help me and my friends vote for BTS in Billboard. The way to do so, I'll put it in the end author's notes. Here's another chapter for you guys !

Ji Yong's POV

I staggered my way into my house, barely managing to get to my bedroom while messing up the living room. I turned the knob to my bedroom door and slumped down into bed. Unconciously, I picked up my phone and dialled Yoo Ra's number.

" Yoo Ra. Come over. I need a cuddle. " I slurred out the words, making sure it wasn't obvious that I was drunk.

" I'll come over with some beating. I told you to not tire yourself anymore. " she threatened me but I was only able to hear half of the sentence when I felt my head spinning. I could only manage to groan.

" Alright, I'll be there soon. " she said quickly and hung up. I put my phone on the bedside table and rested my head on my pillow as I slept.

" Yoo Ra. Where are you ? " I called out. I didn't know where I was as it was very dark but I could see that there was a hallway of doors. I opened the door closest to me when I heard screaming from the door beside it. I turned my head.

It's Yoo Ra.

I ran up to the door on the right and was about to enter when I heard voices inside. It's not just Yoo Ra inside.

" You better listen to what I say. " a voice said with clenched teeth.

I could only manage to hear a bit but I was sure the other voice was Ah Reum. I pushed open the door with force to see Ah Reum looking at me with Yoo Ra tied up to a chair, blood flowing from her head and feet. Ah Reum was pulling onto her hair.

" Well well, if it isn't prince charming, trying to save his princess. " she let go of Yoo Ra's hair and slowly walked towards me.

" I wonder, if I was in her position long ago, would you have come and save me ? " Ah Reum had her hands on her hips as she looked at me with a mischievious look.

" Why would I ? " I blurted out and she shook her head.

" Don't lie. I'm sure you would. " she walked back to Yoo Ra, pulling her hair which caused Yoo Ra to scream again.

Ah Reum then walked back to me once more, leaving Yoo Ra behind.

I grabbed onto her wrist, the only thing I could manage to grab. This time, the wrist felt like it's real. I could feel skin on my hand, but the only difference is that, I know that I'm actually holding onto Yoo Ra's wrist.

" Ah Reum. " I said, helplessly. I couldn't walk towards them. I was glued to my position. Ah Reum glared at me.

" Why are you doing this ? " I managed to mutter out.

" The only reason I'd be doing this, I want you back. " she said and pulled away her wrist from my grip but I could still feel Yoo Ra's skin on mine.

" Oppa, wake up. " I heard Yoo Ra's voice echoing. I looked at the Yoo Ra that I could see and she was smiling that sweet smile of hers as she nodded weakly.

I woke up from my nightmare.

Yoo Ra's POV

" So, are you ever going to tell me what happened ? " I asked him as I sat across from him in the dining room. He was drinking the hangover soup that I just made for him.

" It's nothing. " he said, gulping down every single drop of soup down his throat.

" You expect me not want to know when you drank so much that you went unconcious and called Ah Reum in your sleep ? " I blurted out and Ji Yong oppa froze. He put down the bowl and looked at me straight in the eye.

" You heard me call for Ah Reum ? " he stared into my eyes with an angry look.

" Yeah, I did. What happened in your dream anyways ? " I asked again, hiding my fear that he might burst out angry any moment.

" It's nothing. " he mumbled again. The doorbell rang and I looked suspiciously at Ji Yong oppa as I got up and walked towards the front door. I opened it up to see Ah Reum wearing a red tight dress but this time, I wasn't insecure of myself anymore.

" Ugh, you again. " she said when she saw me. I rolled my eyes.

" It's not my fault you can't get over my boyfriend. " I muttered out and she glared at me when I felt Ji Yong oppa came up behind me.

" What are you doing here ? " he said and I turned to see Ji Yong oppa, he looked very angry. I guess his dream hasn't washed off him.

" Stocks. " she said and showed us the clipboard she's holding onto. I could see he wasn't in the mood to talk to her, so I pushed him back inside and decided to handle her myself but he wouldn't budge.

" Oppa, I'll handle her. " I whispered and he shook his head.

" I'll handle her. " he said and in one swift move, I was inside the house again and Ji Yong oppa was outside with Ah Reum.

I heard them fight but I could hear the confusion in Ah Reum's voice. I quickly opened the door which cause them both to look at me. I pulled Ji Yong oppa in and slammed the door at Ah Reum's face.

I pulled him to the couch and pushed him down.

" What was that all about ? " I raised my voice. I was done with him hiding things even if it was just a dream but this dream is making him acting very weirdly. As much as I hated Ah Reum, I didn't want her to get hurt, mainly because Ji Yong oppa's a role model to a lot of people. If news got out of him hitting a girl, it'll be over.

" It was nothing. I only didn't want you to talk to her, not alone. " he said, his voice matching my tone.

" Well, that doesn't sound like it. It sounds like you're accusing her of something she didn't do. " I said back, pointing at the door which I assumed Ah Reum was still listening.

" So, now you're backing her up ? " Ji Yong oppa got up and was staring back at me.

" I never said I'm backing her up. " I said and he scoffed.

He walked up to his room and slammed the door close. I sighed. I shouldn't be fighting with him because of a dream. I sat down on the couch. I looked up at his bedroom door upstairs.

A few minutes later, I looked at my phone as it buzzed.

Are you still downstairs ?-Ji

I chuckled. He can't stay mad for long can he ?

No, I'm not-YR

I lied to see if he'll come down to check or not.

I didn't hear you leave though-Ji

I smiled at his reply.

I walked up to his room and opened the door. Ji Yong oppa was laying on his bed, clicking on his phone. When he saw me enter, I felt my phone buzzed again. I shut the room door and set my phone on the bed side table and jump on bed with him.

I wrapped my arms around his waist. He then set his phone down and wrapped his arms around my back.

" You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. " I said, tracing his tattoo on his arm.

" No, it's just a dream. I'll tell you. "

I managed to write this in one go ! I'm so proud.
Also, don't forget to vote for BTS in billboard !
To do so, there's 3 ways.
- You can help by streaming Not Today and Spring Day
- Vote through the website ( https://www.billboardmusicawards.com/vote/ )
- Vote through twitter by adding #BTSBBMAs to your tweets or RT tweets of people about the voting. Make sure not to put any emojis or pictures when doing so. ( Each person can vote at least 100 times a day. )
Voting ends at 22 May.
Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment. Xx

-PW