IMYSB (25)

Annyeong my lovely chingus !!! Here's another chapter for you guys !!!

Yoo Ra's POV

We reached an amusement park and I got off the van with Han Bin and was greeted with the members of iKon.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! " they shouted as loud as they could. I smiled at what they have prepared. I was touched by it. They were in the enterance of the amusement park and were holding balloons. I ran up to them and gave them all a big hug.

" Yoo Ra, you look very different. I like it. The hair and everything. " Dong Hyuk said as he touched my now grey hair.

" You look so pretty. " Jin Hwan mumbled.

" Yeah, you're beautiful. " Bobby said, thinking nobody would caught it but I was staring at him. The word ' beautiful ' is a bit too, weird for me from a friend.

" Uhm, nevermind. " he waved it off and we entered the amusement park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was almost dawn and we were eating ice creams as we sat on the picnic bench. I was in between Bobby and Han Bin. Beside Han Bin was Junhoe. In front of me was Jin Hwan and in front of Han Bin was Yun Hyeong. Chan Woo and Dong Hyuk was in the restroom.

" As soon as Chan Woo and Dong Hyuk gets out, we're going out of here. " Han Bin said. Everyone nodded. I could feel Bobby's hand getting closer to mine but before he could get to mine, Dong Hyuk came over with Chan Woo.

" Let's go. " Jin Hwan cheered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Yoo Ra being the girl, has to change to a dress for her special day ! " Han Bin pushed another box to me when we got home. It was a black box this time, with a white ribbon tied to it. I went to my room to switch out of the outfit and put on a new look of makeup to match the dress.

I wore the dress and was looking at my full length mirror. It was a beautiful black and white dress.

I could feel all eyes on me as I got out of the room, with my barefoot

" Whoa. " I heard coming from Jin Hwan. I started blushing but stopped when I thought of Ji Yong. What would he say if he saw me in this dress ? What would his reaction be ?

" Now the heels. " Han Bin gave me a pair of black heels.

I put it on and it was the perfect height for me

I put it on and it was the perfect height for me. I love this whole outfit.

" Leggo ! " Han Bin shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all finally reached our destination, it was a restaurant, it looked very fancy but it seemed very, secluded.

I got out of the van and Han Bin came out, the rest stayed back at Han Bin's cue.

I was a bit worried and was holding onto Han Bin and when we reached the door, he made me let go of him.

" You're on your own now. It's not a bad place and it's your birthday, I wouldn't risk you if I knew this place was dangerous. Just so you know, you look really pretty. " he smiled and went back to the van. I watched as the van sped off.

The road was a bit too quiet for this time of the day but there was people around which made it less terrifying. I took a deep breath and pushed the door open.

The interior of the restaurant was the best thing I have ever seen. It was so beautiful that I was speechless. There was only a few people inside. It actually seemed like it was planned at the very start. I slowly stepped in and looked around and a lady came to me.

" Hi, you must be Yoo Ra. I'll be escorting you to the hall. Please follow me. " she said and walked up the stairs. I followed her upstairs to be greeted with a two side door. She bowed and went back down. I was about to open the door when my phone rang in my purse. I stopped and pulled it out, hoping it was Ji Yong as he has been ignoring me all day. I was a bit disappointed to see mom's name on the caller ID but I picked it up anyway.

" Hello ? " I said and was greeted with screams at the other end of the line.

" Happy birthday sweetie ! " mom and dad shouted.

" Happy birthday eonnie ! I have a gift for you but too bad you're not here. I'll be keeping it for now. " Ye Rin exclaimed and I smiled. I could feel tears forming in my eyes, I missed them so much. Before a tear could fall, I dried my eyes up.

" Thank you. " I said and they quickly quiet down.

" So, where are you ? How are you and Ji Yong ? " mom asked. I was so tempted to hang up and open the door which is right in front of me right now.

" I'm in a restaurant. Han Bin led me here, I have no idea what is going to happen. Ji Yong on the other hand, he seemed a little off yesterday but I'll just give him a day. Also, I need to go. " I quickly said. Mom said goodbye and I kept my phone back into my purse. I gulped and opened the door. It was pitch black.

I went to the side of the door to find a light switch and turned on the lights and a few shouts was heard.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! " they shouted. I was a little shocked but quickly caught my pace and face them. There was BlackPink, Winner, Teddy, Red Velvet, Epik High, CL, Big Bang and even iKon. They must have a secret way on entering. There was only one person that caught my eye. He was in the center of everyone, in front of the huge cake. He's the only person that could bring up a smile to my face.

It was Ji Yong.

Wheeeeeee I'm so bored. Hehe. Also, there's a new group introduced in chapter 28. Can't wait for you guys to see it ! Anyways, don't forget to vote or comment. Xx

-PW