IMYSB (31)

Annyeong my lovely chingus !!! A double update yoo ! Just because I bought BTS's You Never Walk Alone album mint/left version and I got Jin ! Also because one of my friend is in the concert hall of EXO's concert in Malaysia and she said she's going to record D.O for me ! Anyways, enjoyy !

Yoo Ra's POV

I was sulking in my apartment. Somewhat regretting what I said to Ji Yong. I knew he was only worried about my safety. I didn't know what to do. I felt like my life was falling apart. I'm in a fight with Ji Yong and Han Bin and I'm probably going to end up avoiding the whole YG Entertainment.

I didn't know who to go to as Han Bin was always my first option. Joy would be my second option but she told me she's busy all week and she isn't picking up. The only person left in mind, Ji Min.

I didn't even hesitate to call him and was glad as he picked up almost immediately.

" Yoo Ra ? What's up ? " he said. I could barely hear what he's saying as he seems to be in the middle of eating.

" Can we meet ? " I said, a bit unsure of what to say as it's the first time reaching to him to talk.

" Yeah, sure. You know where the building is. " he said then I hung up and left for Big Hit's building.

I made sure I wouldn't be seen by wearing a cap and sunglasses but made it look like a normal everyday outfit.

" Yoo Ra noona ! " Jung Kook cheered when I entered the dance studio. I took off the glasses and hat and put it aside and went to sit with them.

" So, what were you going to say ? " Ji Min asked when I sat beside him. I was still unsure of what to say and was fiddling with my fingernails as I gathered up my thoughts on what to say to him. It wasn't as easy as the members were all there.

" Uhm, guys, can you give us a minute ? " Ji Min asked and they all left the room without any questions. I exhaled very loudly when they all left which made Ji Min chuckle.

" So, what were you going to say ? " he asked again. I finally turned to him.

" I-I don't know what to do. " was the words that came out of my mouth.

" What's wrong ? " Ji Min sat straight to face me properly. I could see his face was filled with worry.

" I just had a fight with Ji Yong. I wanted to go to Han Bin to talk about it but I remembered I had a fight with him too. I don't think I can live this life anymore. I am even considering going back to LA. " I faced the floor, not able to look Ji Min in the eye.

" Yah. You know I'm always here for you. Don't you even think about going back. Everything will be alright, it will go back to its places if it's meant to be that way. " Ji Min lifted my head up. I was tearing up at this point.

" What if, just, what if, it's not meant to be this way ? Maybe coming back to Korea was a mistake. It ruined my friendships and relationship. " I covered my face, a bit embarassed that I'm crying in front of Ji Min for the first time.

A few seconds later, I could feel Ji Min's body pressed up against mine as he gave me a warm hug. I removed my hands from my face and looked up at the smiling Ji Min. His smile is really contagious. I couldn't help but smile too.

After a few seconds, the members came in and I could hear them stopping their tracks to see us in that position.

Before they said anything, Jung Kook ran up and hugged me after seeing my swollen eyes from all the crying.

I smiled at the warm hugs.

" Yah ! Don't make me feel pity. " I shouted and they laugh as Jung Kook and Ji Min broke off the hug.

" Noona, don't cry. " Jung Kook said and I nodded.

" Okay. " I pinched his no longer chubby cheeks and he smiled.

" I'm going to kill the person who made you cry. " V joked and I turned to Ji Min.

" I don't think you'll survive after doing so. " Ji Min teased and V got worried for a second.

" Don't kill anyone for me. You guys should just stick to what you're doing right now. " I said as I laid on the floor, relieved to have someone to talk to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTS are now singing and dancing crazily to cheer me up. I couldn't stop laughing at their silliness until my phone rang. I took my phone out and my smile dropped when I saw the caller ID, Ji Yong-ie.

" Yoo Ra-ah. What's wrong ? " Ji Min asked when he saw my face. I shook my head and put my phone aside.

" Nothing. Everything's fine. " I reassured him and went back to watching the boys being themselves.

Ji Yong's POV

Yoo Ra seemed very offended when she hung up and I was panicking. I've never actually fought with her before and I'm scared of what she might do. She might go back to LA and run away.

Before I could think of anything else, I drove up to her apartment. I knocked on her door and waited, no response, no sound. I knocked again, several times but there's still no response. I got worried and went to iKon's dorm that is right beside hers.

Han Bin was the one who opened the door, he seemed very sleepy but I couldn't care less, I only need to know where Yoo Ra is.

" Have you seen Yoo Ra ? " I asked and he seemed a bit confused.

" No, she should be awake by now. She's probably in her apartment next door. I haven't been talking to her lately. " he explained.

" But you're both best friends, how come you guys stopped talking ? "

" Something happened. It's a long story. But no, I haven't seen her today. " he said and I apologised for waking him up and went to my car. Where could she be ? She couldn't have left, right ?

I thought of wherever she could be. I called her several times but she didn't pick up either.

I decided to drive to the SM building to see if she's with Joy.

" Annyeonghaseyo. " the receptionist said when I got in front of the front desk.

" Uh, is Red Velvet here ? " I asked.

" I'm sorry but they have packed schedules for a week. They're not allowed to accept any visitors either. " she apologised and I ran back up to my car.

Yoo Ra-ah. Where are you ?

I've been writing a lot lately which is good for you guys ^^ anyways, don't forget to vote and comment. Xx

-PW