IMYSB (44)

Annyeong my lovely chingus ! Here's another chapter for you guys ! I'm currently in Singapore but am not going to the GD concert for today and tomorrow, sadly. Stay safe, for the ones going. Concerts can be harsh at times. Anyways, enjoyy !!!

Yoo Ra's POV

NEWS : Big Bang's G-Dragon to have broken up with Yoo Ra.

Fans have been curious on what has been going on with Yoo Ra and G-Dragon. They haven't been seen together lately which was kind of odd as they were really public about their relationship and was going on dates every now and then.

Some fans have also seen Yoo Ra entering  a club one night and seen running away while crying. The next day, fans caught G-Dragon to be in the exact club, leaving.

YG Entertainment have confirmed that they are no longer together due to G-Dragon's tight schedules and his due date for military service.

Weeks have passed since the fight with Ji Yong oppa. I have decided to take a break on work after everything. My friends have been helping me go through it. I still go to the YG building to spend time with iKon, BlackPink and Winner.

All three of them are busy producing songs but in the same time, having fun. Sajangnim have said that all three of them will have a comeback this year which I'm very excited for.

So far, everytime I'm went, Ji Yong oppa seems to know and is not around or he didn't come out of the recording studio. I'm kind of glad for that so we won't have any awkward encounter but I do miss him, despite everything.

I was on the third floor of the building and am on the hallway to the dance room when I was stopped by a voice.

" Well well, I guess it worked. " I turned around to see Ah Reum leaning onto the side of the wall, smirking.

" What'd you mean ? It worked ? " I asked, curious and confused. Ah Reum has been very quiet lately, also because Ji Yong oppa and I aren't a thing anymore.

" Ji Yong oppa didn't tell you ? " she said, looking a bit shocked. She then walked towards me.

" So much for leaving it. I expected you to know by now but considering you two broke up because of it, you didn't. " she smiled and walked into the recording studio which I assume is where Ji Yong oppa is. He always falls asleep while working on a new song.

I ignored it and walked into the dance studio where Winner is practicing for their comeback song. Han Bin was sitting beside me but I didn't realise as I was thinking about what Ah Reum just said.

" Hello? Yoo Ra ! You're out of it again. " Han Bin waved his hand in front of my face. I turned my focus to Han Bin.

" Sorry, I didn't get enough sleep last night. " I lied.

" You should go home then if you're really tired. This is not a comfortable place to sleep. " Han Bin suggested and I nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got home and was laying on my bed but couldn't sleep. I keep thinking of what Ah Reum said.

There was a knock on my door and I opened it to see Mi Ji. She was smiling brightly.

" Hey ! Han Bin told me you seemed a bit off. So now, I'm here ! " she cheered and I smiled, giving her a big hug and pulling her in.

I told her everything that set me off today.

" Wait. You don't understand what Ah Reum said ? " Mi Ji asked. Me, being the usual oblivious person, didn't understand. Mi Ji ended up facepalming herself.