IMYSB (41)

Annyeong my lovely chingus ! Exams is finally over and I'm free from it ( Still have piano exam on August but oh well ). So, here's another chapter for you guys !!! Enjoy !!!

Yoo Ra's POV

I got up the next morning and went out of my room to grab a glass of water when I smell the scent of cooked pancakes. Eomma was cooking.

" Morning, sweetheart. " she said and I sat on a chair around the island table. Eomma placed a plate of pancakes in front of me and appa placed a cup of water beside the plate.

" Ye Rin went out to buy groceries. Hopefully, she's not lost. " appa said, a bit worried.

I finished my breakfast and went to take a brisk shower. I was prepared for the day.

" I'll get going now. " I said and got out of the apartment when I heard Han Bin talking nearby. I turned to see him talking to the cheerful Ye Rin, holding onto bags of groceries. I shook my head as I smiled and left for work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm busy today. Go have some fun with BTS or something.-GD

I shut off my phone and left the school. I went to the coffee shop that Mi Ji is working in and sat on the bar table. Mi Ji got to me, gave me a cup of cappucino and smiled.

" I'm heading to BTS's dorm today. They said they'll be filming their music video for Spring Day today. " I said and Mi Ji cheered, knowing that I'll bring her along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mi Ji's shift ended and we head to BTS's dorm. It was suddenly turned cold but luckily we both brought thick jackets with us.

We got up to their apartment and I knocked on the door. I heard murmurs inside then Ji Min oppa opened the door.

" Yoo Ra ! Mi Ji ! You're here ! " he exclaimed and let us in.

They were wearing really thin clothes and even wore shorts. Both of us was surprised.

" It's really cold out there, are you really wearing this out ? " I asked, horrified. Jung Kook faced me and nodded sadly.

" We have to sacrifice this for the fans. It'll turn out great, I'm sure. " Nam Joon oppa said, being the leader he is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got to the first floor in our jackets and was waiting for the van to arrive. I was standing next to Jung Kook and Mi Ji when suddenly a car drove past a puddle in front of me. The water was about to splash to me when Jung Kook came in front of me, his back to the road. He covered his eyes as the water got to him.

" Shit. " I muttered out by accident. They all looked at me like I've just made the biggest sin ever.

" It's just a curse word. " I said to the shocked Ji Min and Tae Hyung oppa. I quickly pulled Jung Kook aside and looked at his back, it was not as wet as I expected and Jung Kook shrugged it off.

" Don't you dare arrive at the music video setting like that. You'll catch a cold. " I scolded him and made him get back up to get a brand new, clean jacket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the set and it was very beautiful despite being near the end of winter.

" Whoa. I didn't know a place like this existed. " I gasped and Nam Joon oppa chuckled.

" That's what we say everytime we get to one of our outdoor sets. " he walked up to the manager. They're going to film a scene where they walk around the place to the big tree in the middle.

The crew was filming and both Mi Ji and I followed the crew. I could hear Mi Ji shivering and I hugged her as we followed them.

The scene ended and they went to monitor the scene from the screen. Tae Hyung oppa came and hugged both of us.

" You two look cold. " he said. Mi Ji was smiling and I let go of them both but Tae Hyung oppa wouldn't let go of Mi Ji. I ship them so much.

I was smiling to myself when someone hugged me from behind, I turned to see Jung Kook clutching onto me as he shivered. I chuckled at him and messed his hair a little, scared that it would ruin his hair.

" Our maknae seems really cold. " Jin oppa said from behind us, giving us both hot packs that we hurriedly put onto our ears.

All three of us turn to see Tae Hyung oppa and Mi Ji still hugging each other while walking to our side and we laughed at them.

" How's our adorable couple doing ? " I shouted at them and Tae Hyung oppa raised a thumbs up, still not letting go of Mi Ji.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole filming that took place there ended. They're now going to another set to film the rest and we were waiting for the van to arrive. Mi Ji was taking her stuff and I was standing at the side road with Tae Hyung oppa, holding some outfits and set materials to put into the van. The rest were still doing some extra filming.

It rained a few minutes ago which made the weather colder but it finally stopped. The whole place felt like deja vu. The puddle in front of me and Tae Hyung oppa beside me. I was about to walk to the side to avoid the puddle when a car came passing. The water splashed onto me and I stood there, annoyed. Tae Hyung oppa was laughing. The water felt so cold.

" YAH ! " I didn't care if he was older. I turned to him, so close to falling from laughter. The rest came when they heard me shout and Mi Ji scolded Tae Hyung oppa as the members were panicking on what to do with my wet jacket. I told them not to worry about it and got in the van that just came.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They filmed everything and both Mi Ji and I was about to leave because it was getting late when Tae Hyung oppa came out of the building and looked at me. I was confused at his look, at first and then I finally realised. I nodded and he pulled Mi Ji by the hand away. Mi Ji looked at me, confused.

Tae Hyung oppa mentioned to me during the filming that he wanted to confess to Mi Ji. Apparently, they have been meeting up without me knowing. They're such a cheeky couple.

I was waiting for Mi Ji when Ji Min oppa came to me.

" Hey, sorry for Tae Hyung. He sometimes doesn't take things seriously. " he said as he chuckled and I smiled.

" It's okay. I wasn't actually mad. I was just joking around. " I replied. The situation got awkward but thankfully, Mi Ji came and jumped onto me, giving me a big hug. Ji Min oppa smiled and walked away.

" So ? " I asked and all she had to do was smile and nod to make me understand and give her a big hug.

" Congratulations for your first day ! You're not going out with him ? To celebrate your first day together ? " I asked, expecting her to leave me and go with Tae Hyung oppa but all she did was shook her head with a pout and I gave her a big hug and we walked home.

All we could say was, even though BTS was very busy, I'm glad Tae Hyung oppa finally confessed.

I had to bullshit this out since I was out of inspiration. I'm planning to end the book soon though, it's been going on for so long and I might end up dragging it and it gets boring. Also, thank you so much for 300 followers ! I love you guys ! Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment. Xx

-PW