IMYSB (21)

Annyeong my lovely chingus ! Here's another chapter for you guys ! Also, just so you know, I have changed my username from beastotionrats_kpop to jeonjeongkook0109 cuz it's easier to say and search hehe. Anyways, enjoy !!

Yoo Ra's POV

I'm currently in the set of Playing With Fire. They made a dance to the song and I loved it. Ji Soo then came to me with her red dyed hair.

" You look gorgeous ! " I complimented her.

" Well, thank you. " she did a curtsey and we both laughed it off.

I took out my phone and went on Youtube for some fun and one music video caught my eye, probably because the group has been all over the place these last few days. I clicked on it. Red Velvet's Russian Roulette.

Keojineun heart b-b-beat ppallajineunde

Neodapjanke heart b-b-b-beat georyeo nareul bol ttae

Majimak nameun sungankkaji

Jeomjeom dagaoji crazy ajjilhage

gyeonun russian roulette

There was one girl that caught my eye but I didn't have time to check as the producer wanted to start filming already. I ignored it and watch them shoot for the music video.

Look at me look at me now

ileohge neon nal ae taeugo issjanha

kkeul su eobseo

uli salangeun buljangnan

My love is on fire

Now burn baby burn

buljangnan

My love is on fire

So don't play with me boy

buljangnan

I cheered when they finished filming the dance version. The girls walked to me and jumped happily as they finished shooting in one shot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm currently in my apartment. Ji Yong was laying on my lap as I watched the TV. I was watching Mnet when they showed a music video of Red Velvet's Dumb Dumb. Ji Yong was singing along to it but I was focused on the music video itself as one of the girls seemed so familiar.

" Why are you staring at the TV like that ? " Ji Yong got up from my lap and waved his hand in front of my face.

" Uhm, that girl. She seems very familiar. " I pointed at the TV. Ji Yong was staring at the TV.

" Well, I can't help you with that as I'm not a fan. You can google her or ask someone else about it. " Ji Yong said and went back to laying on my lap.

" Do you know any idols that know them or is a fan of them ? " I asked Ji Yong as I laid back onto the sofa.

" Yeah, I heard Seung Yoon likes and knows them. Winner promoted around the time they did. " Ji Yong replied while playing with his phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Seung Yoon hyung. This is Yoo Ra. She wants to talk to you. " Han Bin introduced me to Seung Yoon, the leader of the ballad group, Winner.

" Hello. I heard a lot about you from Han Bin. He likes bragging about having a great friend like you. " Seung Yoon bowed.

" Hello. Ah, really ? I didn't know. " I replied. Han Bin rolled his eyes and walked off.

" So, what do you want to talk about ? " Seung Yoon offered me a seat on the bench of the dance studio.

" Well, Ji Yong told me you met Red Velvet before. " I said as I sat and Seung Yoon nodded, gesturing for me to continue my sentence.

" Well, I'm curious about one girl from Red Velvet. " I said and showed him the picture of the girl I screenshotted from the music video Dumb Dumb.

" Oh, that's Joy. She's a nice girl. I'll try to find any way to get in contact with her for you. " Seung Yoon said and I gave him my number and he did too.

I went back to the recording studio to find BlackPink practicing Playing With Fire.

They finished and turned to me.

" Eonnie ! " Lisa cheered and sat beside me.

" Hey, you guys are improving a lot. YG must be so proud. " I praised them and we talked for the rest of the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Yoo Ra, I finally got in contact with Joy thanks to Yang Hyun Suk sajangnim. She said she'll meet up with you in the YG building tonight. " Seung Yoon said through the phone.

" Thanks for your help. I really appriciate it. " I said and hung up. I got dressed and went to the YG building.

I finally reached the building and I entered the recording studio to be greeted by Ji Yong helping Teddy with another song.

" Hey guys ! " I cheered as I hugged Ji Yong from the back, wrapping my arms around his neck. Ji Yong turned and gave me a peck on the lips as Teddy gave us a disgusted look which we both laughed at.

" You two should go get a room. " Tae Yang said when he entered the room.

" You do this with Hyo Rin all the time, why can't I ? " Ji Yong teased and Tae Yang's face turned red like a tomato. He closed the door and sat on the sofa behind us.

" Sajangnim said that we should start preparing the songs for our full album now. " Tae Yang relayed the message and I jumped up and down.

" Can I help ? " I begged Ji Yong and he nodded.

" I asked you to help a few months ago. " Ji Yong said and I just realised.

" The time you pulled me and we danced ? Wait, our song should be Last Dance. " Ji Yong said. Well, that was quick.

" That's a great one. You should write the lyrics for it. " Tae Yang said and left. We laughed. He's probably missing Hyo Rin already after watching me hug Ji Yong for so long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Joy's here. " Seung Yoon opened the door to the dance studio where I am in with iKon and BlackPink.

" Who's this, Joy ? " Han Bin stopped me from leaving. I pulled him up with me.

" You know what, you should come with me. " I pulled Han Bin down with me and the elevator door opened, leading us to the cafeteria. There she was, sitting on one of the bench. She turned around to greet us and that's when I realised who she was and why she looks so familiar.

" Hello, my name is Joy. " she got up and her eyes widened after seeing us. Han Bin was gripping onto the hand and I was frozen.

It's Soo Young.

I'm sure some of you figured it out at the start of the chapter but it was fun writing this. Also, can anyone buy me a BTS concert ticket or go with me ? Cuz I really need to go to the concert, like I can't seem to sleep because of seeing that they are having a concert somewhere near me. I would be the most beautiful moment if I get to go. Get the reference ? ^^ Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment. Xx

-PW