IMYSB (12)

Annyeong my lovely chingus !!! Here's another chapter for you guys !!!

B.I's POV

It has been a few days since Yoo Ra left and I haven't seen GD sunbaenim anywhere ever since she left. Taeyang sunbaenim said that he's currently sulking in his house.

I was practicing with iKon when the door opened, we stopped and turned to see GD sunbae standing there, his eyes bloodshot. We bowed and greeted him. He gave a weak smile and gestured for me to walk to him, I did as he asked and he closed the door. He handed me a few sheets of music paper and a USB, I took it in my hands and looked at the title.

I Miss You So Bad

I looked up at him, knowing what he meant. He nodded and left. I stood there, astonished at what I have just received. I walked into the dance studio and all the members ran to me, looking at what I have in hand and all of them gasped.

" That's one of our new songs ? " Bobby hyung turned to me and all I could do was nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The others have left back to our dorm and I stayed in the building to check on our new songs that I have been composing and GD sunbae's song.

I flipped through the well written song and on the corner last page, GD sunbae wrote in a small font letters, To Park Yoo Ra.

I smiled, knowing that he's asking for help to send these words to Yoo Ra.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We, iKon, recorded GD sunbae's song and it came out great like how we expected it to be. We were really proud of how the song came out. I copied it to the USB that GD sunbae used and wanted him to be the first to hear it.

My manager helped me get to GD sunbae's house.

When I reached, I got off the van and my manager parked. I was flabbergasted at the sight. Yoo Ra wasn't lying when she said it's huge.

I walked to the door and rang the doorbell. In a few seconds, GD sunbae unlocked the door, surprised to see me.

" Hello sunbaenim. I wanted to give you the finished song. " I handed him the USB. He smiled and took it in his hands.

" I miss her so bad. I don't know what I should do right now. " he said and clutched the USB.

" Don't give up. I'm sure Yoo Ra doesn't want that. Sunbae, you should keep doing what you're doing. Maybe one day, you can meet Yoo Ra again. " I replied and walked away.

" Thank you, for helping me with this. " GD sunbae said as I stopped to hear his words. I turned around and bowed while saying goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoo Ra's POV

A few months have passed and I'm still not over Ji Yong. I couldn't say goodbye as it would only hurt me more. I didn't want him to see me cry, I couldn't bear to see him cry either so I just left, knowing that it'll hurt either way.

I tried working harder and forgetting about him but everything reminds me of him.

I tried going on blind dates but everywhere I go, Ji Yong's poster would be around. I couldn't help but keep thinking of him.

" Hey, Yoo Ra. What's up with you again ? " a hand waving in front of me, waking me from my thoughts.

" What ? Nothing. " I replied.

I'm currently in my workplace which is a daycare with my new friend, Rebecca. I can't seem to get away from my love of children.

" You're thinking about GD again is it ? " she asked. She knew everything since she's a fan of Big Bang. I nodded, not being able to lie to her.

" Is he really that hard to move on from ? I bet he is. He's that hot after all. " she thought and laughed to herself as she played with the kids.

" Yeah, he is. " I chuckled as I rocked a baby to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My shift was over and I was out from the daycare. Rebecca has another job to go to so she left first. I walked to a coffee shop and let the scent of coffee sink in.

I walked towards the bar section and sat on the chair and a cup of cappucino was in front of me with a heart shape on it. I smiled at the coffee and looked up to see Jake staring at me. He smiled as our eyes met.

" How was work ? " he asked and gave me a peck on the lips.

" Like usual, nothing much. " I blew on the coffee. Jake walked away to serve other customers.

" You're so sweet, coming here everyday after work just to see Jake and walk home together. I can't handle both of you. " Jessie said. She's also a barista in the coffee shop and she's also Jake's older sister.

" As if you're not sweet either. You always take home two cups of coffee and a dessert from another shop to bring home and share it with your boyfriend. You don't think I noticed ? " I teased and she blushed. I chuckled and took a sip out of my coffee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake have finished work and we're walking home, hand in hand. I was tracing his infinity sign tattoo on his hand as I'm holding onto it.

We talked as we go on and for a moment, I actually forgot Ji Yong until I got home to hear Han Bin's voice. Ye Rin have turned on one of iKon's newest song.

" You're back ! How was work ? " mom asked both Jake and I.

" Like usual. " we both answered at the same time.

Jake sat on the couch in front of the TV and I walked up to my bedroom to change into a more comfortable clothing and when I did, Ye Rin entered the room. I rolled my eyes.

" Get over it. " she said and threw her ipod to me. I caught it and she immediately walked out of the room without speaking. I unlocked her ipod to see a song on ' Now Playing ' is iKon's I Miss You So Bad. I clicked play and laid on my bed.

Ibeoni neo ttaeme ureoboneun

Nae majimak moseubigil

Neol geuriwohaneun

nae majimak bamigil

Nega eopsido amureohjido anheun naigil

Anirago anirago

Anirago anirago

I miss you so bad

I was still confused as to why Ye Rin asked me to listen to it. I googled it and found out why.

Ji Yong wrote this song.

That's as much. They have separated. Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment. Xx

-PW