IMYSB (5)

Annyeong my lovely chingus !!! Here's another chapter for you guys and also because it's Seungri's birthdayy !!  Yay ! Enjoyy !

B.I's POV

I went back to the makeup artist as she did my makeup. I saw GD sunbae left the scene with Yoo Ra.

" Han Bin-ah. Your friend Yoo Ra really catches a lot of people's attention. " I turned to see Jin Hwan hyung looking at Yoo Ra.

" Why would you say that ? " I got off the chair.

" I don't know, she just feels different. She really blends with us well. " I caught Jin Hwan hyung smiling. I ignored it and we went to dance for the music video.

Ji Yong's POV

I reached iKon's music video set. I didn't know what made me do this but as soon as I saw that Yoo Ra said she'll be here, I immediately got into my car and drove here.

I stayed near my car as I watch Yoo Ra talked with B.I. I didn't even budge as I saw them talk but I immediately felt a burning sensation when B.I ran to Yoo Ra and picked her up from behind as he snuggled his head onto the crook of her neck.

" Ahem. " I coughed as I reached them. B.I let go of Yoo Ra and bowed to me as he went to the makeup artist.

" Let's talk. " I said before Yoo Ra could talk. I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her out of the scene.

" What do you want to talk about ? " Yoo Ra replied, clueless.

" Uhm, nothing. I just wanted to see you, alone. " I quickly thought of the answer. I caught Yoo Ra blushing and I smiled.

" I thought you said you had schedules ? " she asked which caught me off guard, I quickly bring back my posture.

" Uhm, yeah, I do. I'm going now. Don't forget about the scandal, we still need to talk about it tonight ! Bye ! " I waved and left. She smiled to me as she wave.

Yoo Ra's POV

I got back into the scene to see iKon dancing to Rhythm TA, which is their new song.

I went to sit on a nearby chair and took out my phone, only to see another bad thing. Ye Rin texted me a link and I clicked on it to see that it was Ji Yong and I outside a few minutes ago. How did they even get the picture and how are they so quick ?

G-Dragon and his secret girl part 2

I scrolled down the headlines to the news.

G-Dragon was once again seen with the exact same girl as before. They were outside of iKon's filming set of their new music video. The girl was also seen to be the girl in the iKon's debut music video, My Type. Will she be the next girl in their music video ?

YG hasn't given any statements or confirmation about this.

I quickly shut my phone when Han Bin came.

" What are you looking at ? " he came beside me.

" Uhm, nothing. " I smiled but Han Bin caught my lie and took my phone from me.

" Another scandal ? Isn't this outside of here ? " Han Bin scrolled through the news. He then put my phone on my lap and turned to me.

" So, are you going to confirm or anything ? You can't just keep it quiet, the fans will get more suspicious and you might get hurt by sasaengs. " Han Bin said and walked away to check on their filming.

I spent the rest of the time there, thinking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Good work everyone ! " the producer clapped and everyone followed along. iKon was busy bowing to each of the staffs as I did so too.

" So, have you decided yet ? " Han Bin put an arm around me and led us to the van.

" No, I don't know. " I shook my head, not sure what to do.

" Okay then. " Han Bin got in the van. They dropped me off my house first before leaving to their dorm.

I got up to my room and jump onto my bed. I screamed into my pillow. This is stressing me out.

My phone then rang again. I quickly picked it up.

" Yoo Ra. Come over to the rooftop. " I heard Ji Yong said and he hung up. I automatically got up, make sure I look good and ran down.

" Yoo Ra-ah ! Where are you going ? " mom shouted from the kitchen.

" I'm going out for a moment. " I shouted back and ran to the rooftop. I slowly got up, thinking about what to answer to the scandal.

I reached the top and opened the metal door slowly, revealing a bright shine from the fairy lights set up.

I was astonished by the make over of the rooftop. There was a table with two pair of chairs and a meal set up. Fairy lights covered the whole rooftop. I slowly walked to the table only to have my eyes be covered with a pair of hands.

I lightly touched the soft hands and I recognised it to be Ji Yong's. I smiled and pulled away his hands as I turned around to see his beautiful face.

" Did I surprise you ? " he asked as he gave me a bouquet of roses. I took it in my arms.

" You surely did. " I smelled the fresh flowers.

" I have something to ask you. " he said and my smile dropped a little, worried about his question but the next action surprised me.

Ji Yong kneeled down with one leg. He looked at me and opened a wide red box, revealing a necklace with a heart shaped amulet. 권지용 ( Kwon Ji Yong ) was written on it.

I covered my mouth with my right hand. iKon then came out from their hiding places and started singing My Type. A chuckle came out of my mouth as it is the only song they have for now.

They sang until the first chorus and all of them stopped singing and stood there as Ji Yong smiled.

" Will you, Park Yoo Ra, be my girlfriend ? " Ji Yong asked and all I could do was gasp.

Well, that's all I guess. Anyways, don't forget to vote or comment. Xx

-PW