IMYSB (9)

Annyeong my lovely chingus ! Here's another chapter for you guys ! Merry Christmas and enjoyy !

Yoo Ra's POV

" What do you want to talk about ? " I asked Han Bin. We were in an empty dance studio.

" Well, sajangnim said to bring you up to his office. I assume he's going to pay you for casting in our music video. After all, you appeared in two of our music videos. " Han Bin explained and pulled me to sajangnim's office. I was a bit stunned but I didn't say anything.

I entered his office with Han Bin and Yang Hyun Suk sajangnim said that he wants to talk to me alone and Han Bin left.

" As B.I should have explained, I feel the need to pay you for casting in two of iKon's music video. I hope you'll be working with us in the future too. " he gave me a thick envelope. I quickly rejected.

" No, no. You don't have to. I casted since it was my best friend's music video. I was just doing the honours. " I pushed the envelope back. It was a long talk but I ended up taking the envelope with me, who knows how but Yang Hyun Suk sajangnim definitely knows his job.

I walked back to the dance studio to see iKon practicing. I turned to my left to see four girls watching them practice. Han Bin stopped the music when he saw me walk in.

" Yoo Ra. You're back. " he said and made me sit beside one of the four girls.

" So, I'm going to introduce you to some of my trainee friends whom I hope will be your friends too. " Han Bin smiled and the girls immediately stood up and bowed down to me.

" I'm Ji Soo. " she pulled out her hand. She seemed more outgoing with her black hair and stare. I shook her hand.

" I'm Yoo Ra. " I replied with a smile. Han Bin then introduced the rest to me.

Ji Soo is the oldest out of the four which explains the sisterly comfort. She was very fun to be with. The other three was also very fun to be with but Lisa was very quiet but after she found out that I can speak English fluently, she started to speak more.

In the end, our conversation turned from Korean to English, except Ji Soo since her English isn't very well but she can understand what we're talking about.

After iKon finished practicing, it was the girls' turn. According to Han Bin, sajangnim hasn't made an official group name for them but there has been a lot of choices like PinkPunk, Baby Monster and Magnum.

I laughed at the choices since it sounded very funny. I then watched them dance and a name popped into my head. BLACKPINK.

" How about BlackPink ? " I gave the suggestion to Han Bin and they all turned to me.

" It's not really bad, I could get used to calling these girls, BlackPink. " Han Bin nodded, impressed at my suggestion. I smiled, happy that there are people who appreciates my suggestions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went back home after meeting up with Ji Yong. He decided to just sleep in the building so I went home with Han Bin. Ji Yong looked so tired and I feel pretty bad for making him stay over and have a hard time.

I got home and we were both welcomed with Ye Rin and mom shouting at each other. Han Bin was a bit shocked but they both turned to us when we entered.

" Oppa ! " Ye Rin's face enlightened and hugged Han Bin which caught Han Bin off guard again, like Ji Yong. I rolled my eyes.

" Oh, shut it. Don't even try it anymore. " I blurted. I'm so fed up with her. She turned to me, shocked. Han Bin was too.

" You've been like this since yesterday. What is wrong with you ? " Ye Rin moved away grom Han Bin. He then pulled me to my room, knowing something is up from the way I'm acting. He locked the door and sat in front of me, gesturing for me to explain everything, which I did.

" Whoa, didn't know Ye Rin's like that. " Han Bin seemed shocked. I laughed and nodded, sad that Ye Rin isn't the sister I thought she was.

" So, are you okay ? " Han Bin held my shoulder and I nodded. He smiled.

We talked for a short while until Han Bin's curfew. He left when Ye Rin's already asleep and I stayed at home.

I texted Ji Yong.

Are you okay ? You seemed sick earlier.-Yoo Ra

Ji Yong didn't reply so I assumed that he's already asleep. I changed to my pyjamas and looked through my phone and I went through the entertainment news to see something interesting.

YG confirmed G-Dragon's relationship.

I quickly clicked on the link and read the news.

G-Dragon was caught with a myterious girl twice and netizens asked YG for an answer and he finally gave us one.

It was said through an interview from YG. He confirmed that G-Dragon is dating. Netizens have been bashing the leader of Big Bang about the girl. Some have found her social media and found out that her name is Park Yoo Ra and she is a best friend of iKon's leader, B.I. Netizens also found that Yoo Ra is a teacher in a kindergarden school which was seen in the background of the picture when G-Dragon was seen sleeping on her lap.

Despite all these, some of the VIPs gave their support to the couple.

I never opened my social media much ever since Ji Yong wanted to confirm our relationship. I logged into my twitter and was bashed with a lot of notification from fans. Some are hates and some are full of love. I went through all of them. I remember Ji Yong said that it wasn't going to be easy and I decided to go on with it anyway, it's my choice.

I kept myself together and after a while, turned off my phone and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next day and quickly checked my phone, still no reply. He must have overslept or is sleeping in. I ignored it and went to work, a little worried for Ji Yong but I may be just overreacting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Work was over and the kids went home. I picked up my phone to check if Ji Yong has replied but still, nothing. I started getting worried even though he might just be too busy. I dismissed myself and went to the YG building and asked the receptionist if Ji Yong came to the building or not. She shook her head, indicating that Ji Yong did not come. I asked her what is Ji Yong's home address and she gave me it. I rode a taxi there.

I was once again astonished by Ji Yong's house. It's huge, something people could only say as their dream house.

I wandered around and found the front door. I knocked on it once and no one opened the door. I found that the door has a keypad to it which means he uses a number.

I clicked in his birthday but it didn't work. I tried Big Bang's anniversary, his solo debut, but it all didn't work. I then clicked a number, a date special to me. 160715. The door opened. I was happy that I get to open the door but shocked at the number.

16th of July, 2015

The day we met.

That's as much. I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to comment and vote. Xx

-PW