IMYSB (26)

Annyeong my lovely chingus !!! Here's another chapter for you guys ! Enjoyy !!!

Yoo Ra's POV

Before I know it, tears were brimming in my eyelids. They all came up to me and greeted me. When I reached Epik High, Tablo was smiling widely at me.

" Hi, I'm Tablo. I've heard a lot about you. From Ji Yong. He never seem to stop talking about you. I can see you changed his life like how my wife and daughter changed mine. " he smiled and was carrying Haru. Haru was waving at me.

" Seonsaengnim, I missed you. When are you coming back ? " she asked and I pinched her cheeks.

" Maybe one day. " I said and she smiled with her sleepy eyes. I stroked her hair and waved goodbye. I stopped when I saw Big Bang. They were talking but I saw Ji Yong was staring at me, lovingly.

He excused himself from them and walked to me.

" Happy birthday. " he said with a wide grin. A tear fell and I quickly wrapped my arms around his waist and was crying softly as I buried my face onto his chest. He was stroking my hair and he kissed the top of my head.

" I thought you got bored at me. I thought you found a new girl. I thought you were leaving me. " I mumbled and I could feel the vibration from Ji Yong's chuckling. I moved away from his chest and looked up at him. He pushed away stray hair from my face.

" You know I'd never do that. You'll always be my girl. I'll never get rid of you, I'd hate myself for that and regret it every day of my life. " he smiled at me. He pecked my lips.

" You're a mess. Let's get you cleaned up. " Ji Yong pulled me to the bathroom.

He lifted me up and made me sit beside the sink. He turned the tap water and wet his hands and wiped my eyes.

" You look so pretty when you cry. Sadly, I have to clean it up as there's people around. I don't want them to fall in love with my beautiful girlfriend. " he said as he was cleaning my face. I was just staring at his flawless face. I couldn't help but lean closer to him and gave him a deep and passionate kiss. I had my hands cupping his face.

When I broke the kiss, I could feel myself smile widely.

" It would've been so much better if it was only you and I in this party. " I said and got of the table. I was about to leave when Ji Yong pulled be back by the wrist.

" Well, I could make that happen. I'm sure they wouldn't mind. " Ji Yong said and I felt bad but he did it anyway. He pulled me to the secret doorway, ditching everyone but I'm sure most of them saw it happening.

" So, where do you want to go ? " Ji Yong asked as we were walking on the sidewalk, on the way to his car.

" Can we just go back home and order pizza or something ? " I asked and Ji Yong smiled.

" You're so different. Girls would want a big party for their birthday but you'd rather stay home and have pizza delivered ? Let's do it. " Ji Yong pulled me and we ran to his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were now in Ji Yong's house. We were watching a movie in his room. The box of pizza was on the bed and I was sitting in between Ji Yong's legs as he has his hands around my waist. We were still in the same outfit as before but we didn't care.

" Can we play a game ? " I asked with my head up to face him when the movie ended.

" Sure, what game ? " he got off from our position and went to the drawer below the TV. He pulled out a bunch of games and gave it to me and I rolled my eyes when I saw what games he gave me. He gave me girly games that kids play.

" Aw, come on. Don't you have anything else ? " I put it aside and went to him. He was covering the whole drawer so I was leaning on his back and has my arms around his neck. I looked at the games as he went through it.

" That ! " I pointed. Ji Yong went back to the game before.

" This ? You play this ? " he asked and gave me the disc.

" Well, duh. It's Tekken. " I cheered and put on the game. I took one of the joysticks and Ji Yong took the other. It was a PS3 and it works with sensor after charging so it was easier to play on the bed.

We were back in the position we were before and we started playing. I was using Christie Monteiro and Ji Yong was using Jin Kazama. At first, I could tell Ji Yong was losing for me but after quite some time, he began to be competitive too.

We ended up with powder all over our faces because we made a punishment that every time one of us loses, the other have to put powder on the loser's face.

" You're really good. I never thought you'd be someone who plays this cause most girls like those girly games. " he said and I laughed.

" Was all your exes like that ? I pity you. " I teased and he laughed.

" Well, I finally found you, they don't matter to me anymore. I'm probably going to give those away to Haru or something. " he said as I beat him once again and he groaned.

" Again !? " he complained and I slapped a handful of powder of his face. I was laughing at this point but Ji Yong was pretending to be mad. I gave him a peck on the lips.

" This is why you shouldn't have gone easy on me at the start even though Christie said so. " I remarked and Ji Yong sneakily slapped a handful of powder onto my face.

" Hey ! That's unfair ! " I shouted and Ji Yong was laughing.

" It was funny. " Ji Yong pointed at me.

" Couldn't you have done better than that. "

I just wanted to end this chapter with a little outro of one of the characters from tekken and so I decided to use Lili's. I am a big fan of tekken tho, I really can't wait for the release of tekken 7 but I'm also stressing out cuz the character I always use is Christie and they said she won't be in tekken 7. I'm probably gonna use either the new characters or just use Lars, Jin or Alisa. Anyways, don't forget to comment and vote. Xx

-PW