IMYSB (42)

Annyeong my lovely chingus ! I forgot to update when GD had his comeback with Untitled, 2014 so here it is ! Enjoy !!!

Yoo Ra's POV

I hate to keep thinking negatively but Ji Yong oppa hasn't been texting or calling me. He's also never home. None of the members know where he is, not even the company. There's no news of him. I texted and called him several times and yet he hasn't picked up or texted back once. I'm getting worried but I can't seem to do anything.

Not just that but Soo Young hasn't been picking up my calls too. I didn't know what I did but she started doing so ever since my family came for a visit. It's been a week since my family came and they'll be going back next week. I asked Han Bin about Soo Young and he said she didn't pick up his calls too. Han Bin didn't seem to mind as he's so focused with Ye Rin.

" What's wrong, honey ? " eomma asked when I got out of my room. I couldn't sleep as both Soo Young and Ji Yong oppa is scaring me and getting me worried.

" Nothing. " I lied and quickly took a short shower.

I got out of the apartment soon after I'm done with breakfast and went down the lift. I tried calling Ji Yong oppa but was sent to voicemail once again. I then tried calling Soo Young but was also sent to voicemail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was now standing in front of the SM building. I entered the building and the receptionist greeted me, seeing a familiar face, I walked up to her and she smiled at me.

" Annyeonghaseyo. Can I do anything for you ? " she asked politely.

" Uhm, is Red Velvet here ? " I asked and she nodded.

" They're currently practicing in the dance room. " I nodded and went up to the dance room.

I knocked on the door and the music of Rookie stopped. I opened the door and the members of Red Velvet smiled, except for Soo Young. She seemed a bit annoyed that I'm here.

" Yoo Ra ! It's been a long time ! " Irene eonnie said and I smiled.

" What are you doing here ? " Seulgi eonnie asked as I entered.

" Uhm, I'm here to see Soo Young. " I said and they all look a bit shocked but then nodded and left the room, giving us some space.

" What do you want ? " Soo Young said harshly. I was a bit taken aback but held my guard.

" Why have you been ignoring Han Bin and I ? " I asked and she scoffed. I didn't get annoyed as I know she's mad about something. She wouldn't do this for no reason, not after everything we did to rekindle our friendship.

" Did I do something wrong ? Or did Han Bin do something wrong ? Please speak to me. " I said softly.

" I never liked that sister of yours. " she said, not looking at me.

" Ye Rin ? What did she do ? " I asked, taking a seat on one of the chairs. Soo Young was sitting on the chair in front of the computer that played their songs.

" I don't know. You tell me. " she said.

I was thinking hard about what Ye Rin could've done to offend her until I remembered Han Bin. I was looking at Soo Young, confused.

" How did you know ? " I asked. Soo Young was never with Han Bin and I when my family is around. The last time we hung out was the time she told me she still likes Han Bin.

" I came the other day. To meet you when I saw your sister and Han Bin talking. He seemed really happy that she's around. " Soo Young said harshly. I slowly walked up to her and gave her a hug from behind. It seemed to have caught her off guard as she jumped a little.

" I'm sorry if that hurt you but I can't do anything about it. It's Han Bin and Ye Rin's feelings we're talking about. I can't control their feelings, nor can I control yours. " I said and I could hear her sob a bit. I broke from the hug and made her turn to me by turning the chair and we were staring face to face, her tears about to give away.

" Don't cry. You'll get over it if it is a must. You'll find someone else. I'm sure you will. " I smiled and she did too as she gave me a hug.

" I'm sorry for ignoring you two. I shouldn't have done that. The members told me to at least talk to you but I didn't listen to them. I should've. " she said and we broke the hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days have passed and my family have went back to Los Angeles. I went to the YG building and went up to YG's office. He called me to say that he found a place where Ji Yong oppa could be.

I knocked and opened the door as he nodded, asking me to sit down in front of his desk.

He gave me a piece of paper. I took it in my hands and flipped it open. It was an address of a club. I looked up at Hyun Suk sajangnim.

" According to the members, Ji Yong often goes to that club before you two started dating. They didn't thought of it as he hasn't been there for quite some time, ever since the two of you dated. Maybe you can find him there. I would find him myself but I think he would want to see you first. " he said and I nodded, said thanks and left.

I got into a taxi which drove me to the club. It was an early night and there was a lot of people in the club.

I got off the taxi to hear the loud blasting music from inside the building. I entered the club and was greeted with girls in tight dresses and boys, dancing on the dance floor. I got through the huge crowd, unsure of where to go. I got to the bartender who seemed to recognise me.

" Hey, you're that girl. Ji Yong's ex-girlfriend. " he said. He sounded really close with Ji Yong oppa but the word ex-girlfriend made me turn to him immediately.

" Ex-girlfriend ? Do you know him ? Where can I find him ? " I asked and he just gave me a cheeky smile while pointing to the 2nd floor of the building.

I went up using the lift to the 2nd floor. Thankfully, there was no one on the lift.

I got off on the 2nd floor and was greeted with the same loud music. There was a dance floor with a few girls dancing on it and a sofa that was covering my view of the dance floor. I slowly walked to the side of the sofa. The view made me feel like I was stabbed in the heart a thousand times.

The image of Ji Yong oppa all over a girl. He was holding onto her on one hand and a bottle of alcohol on the other.

" What is this ? " I said, enraged. He turned to me and gave me a smile. He got off her and walked towards me which caused me to move back slowly with each step he takes.

" What is wrong with you ? " I asked. He continued walking towards me until I was cornered. He moved closer to me, his breath the scent of heavy alcohol.

You could hear pictures being taken by the girls from earlier. Tears filled my eyes and the first thing I did was push Ji Yong oppa away as I ran to the stairs and out of the club. I ran as far as I could away from that horrible place. I didn't stop until I bump onto someone which caused me to fall.

" I'm sorry, are you okay ? " he asked and gave his hand out and I reached onto his hand as he pulled me up.

" Yoo Ra ? "

I wrote so much. I'm going to end this soon. Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment. Xx

-PW