IMYSB (11)

Annyeong my lovely chingus ! Here's another chapter for you guys ! Enjoyy.

Yoo Ra's POV

It's been a few weeks and the release of Airplane and Rhythm TA has passed. It was given so much love by their fans. My social media following grew. It grew larger. I didn't even realise that I have a small fandom already and I'm not even a celebrity.

I went to YG everyday after work to accompany Ji Yong and sometimes meet iKon. The Big Bang members met me and they were really nice, they were very fun and adorable.

Now, I'm in front of the YG building, about to meet up with iKon. YG wanted me to help with filming for iKon's new music video again, but only a short scene this time. I went up to the dance studio and met with iKon. They were dancing to a new song which I assumed is the one that I will be featured in.

I sat on the chair behind them and saw that BlackPink is here too.

" Yoo Ra ! " Ji Soo sat on my right side. My left side was Jennie.

" Hey. What are you guys up to ? " I asked, which is a weird question since I come here  everyday.

" Not much. We're still practicing for our monthly asessment. " Jennie replied.

" Well, I'm glad to be with BlackPink. " I teased and they smiled.

Ji Soo suggested to YG about having their name as ' BlackPink ' and said it was my idea. YG thought it was a really unique name and decided to give them the name. He thanked me the day after.

We talked for a little while and by time, iKon was ready to go. I followed them into the van and went to the set. They said I'm only filming for Han Bin's part. The rest of the members will have other girls. The boys at first complained and wanted me to act as their girl in the music video too but they didn't allow since they have already prepared everything.

" So, we'll be filming a short scene where you walk into the car and lock the door and cry as you watch B.I. scream stuff. " the producer explained. Han Bin laughed and I turned to him, looking confused.

" You'll be crying. " he teased and I hit his arm and walked to the makeup artist whom I have met for some time.

" I see that you're here again. " she said and I smiled at the remark. We talked as she did my makeup and a stylist did my hair.

We then filmed the scene. We did great in one shot so we didn't have to film anymore.

" You have talent on acting. Maybe you should be an actress instead of a teacher. " Han Bin mumbled. I laughed.

" Yeah, maybe I should sign with YG. ' I joked. Han Bin took it seriously and started planning everything which caused me to laugh again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was back in Ji Yong's house and we were cuddling on his couch watching a drama that is currently on. Ji Yong's phone bleeped, indicating that he got a new message. He opened the message and I started doubting and turned my head to try to see who's messaging him but failed horribly when Ji Yong locked his phone and caught me looking.

" Is someone jealous ? " he teased and my face turned red.

" N-no. I wasn't looking. " I stuttered. Ji Yong chuckled and I hid my face with my hands.

" It was Seung Ri. He said that there was a rumour that you're signing with YG. " Ji Yong said and I laughed.

" Me ? YG ? Nah. I was joking around with Han Bin. He took it too seriously. " I laughed louder. When I stopped, I saw Ji Yong smiling while looking at his phone. I snatched his phone and caught him off guard. His phone showed a picture of me laughing through the snapchat camera, before I could click the cross button, Ji Yong snatched it back and put it on his story.

" Wait, why did you post it ? I looked so ugly. " I whined. Ji Yong pulled me closer to him.

" You're always beautiful. " he kissed my forehead and I smiled automatically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ji Yong's POV

I woke up after a long night with Yoo Ra, I turned to find that Yoo Ra wasn't around me anymore. I quickly got up and ran down the stairs, hoping that she's just cooking breakfast like any other day but to my shock, she wasn't. She's nowhere to be found.

I called her but she didn't pick up and have shut off her phone. I changed to my winter clothes and ran out. I drove all the way to the kindergarden school and ran in. I went to the receptionist.

" Is Yoo Ra here ? " I asked in heavy breathing.

" No, she resigned yesterday. " she replied and I was shocked. Yoo Ra said she loved working here, she didn't want to quit, ever.

I ran to my car and drove to her house and was greeted with a man putting up a 'For Sale' sign. I ran up to him.

" Excuse me, where's the family that live here before ? "

" The family left a few hours ago. " he said and left. I got back into my car and drove to YG Entertainment. I ran up to find iKon practicing. I knocked on the open door. They stopped practicing and bowed to me.

" Han Bin, I need to talk to you. " I said and Han Bin ran up to me. I closed the door and turned to him.

" Where's Yoo Ra ? " I asked. Han Bin was confused.

" You didn't know ? She left Korea with her family. They're moving to Los Angeles. "

I freezed. I was dumbfounded.

Before I know it, I was running towards my car and driving to the airport as quickly as I can.

When I reached the airport, I ran towards the immigration but was stopped by securities. I didn't care about the fans that took pictures and was screaming my name. All I could do was feel hopeless.

I have just lost the girl that I love.

That's all. I hope you enjoyed it ! I have been writing a lot lately. Don't forget to vote and comment for new chapters. Xx

-PW