IMYSB (32)

Annyeong my lovely chingus !! Happy birthday to my cousin potatoesrcute ! This is for you and every one of my readers. Enjoyy !!

Yoo Ra's POV

There was several calls from Ji Yong again but I ignored it and eventually, it stopped which got me worried. I kept checking my phone to see if he called again but there was no more calls. I then thought maybe he's giving me space for the day.

Ji Yong's POV

I kept calling her but she didn't pick up. I was sitting on the chair in the dance studio of YG Entertainment. I was getting more and more worried which didn't help as it bothered me on what could happen to her. Ah Reum came to mind and I was about to rush out when the door opened, revealing Ah Reum. I felt a sense of relief go through me.

" So, Ji Yong. Where's your little girl ? Whoever that is. " she asked as I moved away from the door.

" Why do you care ? " I rolled my eyes. As she got through the door, I was going to rush out when she blocked it.

" Well, she is your girlfriend after all. " she teased.

" Whatever. " I pulled her hand harshly away from the door and got through. I heard her faking her pain but I ignored her and went into my car. Knowing that her disappearance have nothing to do with Ah Reum made me feel a little more relaxed.

Yoo Ra's POV

Suga dropped me off at my apartment just because Ji Min's worried about what could happen if I walked home.

" Thanks, oppa. " I said to Suga and he smiled. I have now started calling them oppa as I have grown closer to them.

" Stay safe. Thanks for making Ji Min smile more everyday. I don't think he ever stopped talking about you ever since he met you. Thankfully, he's not the type to ramble about it in front of the fans. " Suga said and drove away. I smiled at his words.

When I got up to my floor, I saw Ji Yong sitting in front of my door, looking a bit stressed out. I was about to go back down and come up when he's gone but he seemed to have heard the sound of my heels and saw me. His face showed a sense of relief as he stood up and ran up to me.

" Yah. Where have you been ? You promised you were going to spend the day with me today. " Ji Yong complained and gave me a tight hug. I wrapped my arms around his waist, missing his scent and warmth for the day.

" I'm sorry for being over protective. " Ji Yong mumbled as he gave me a kiss on my forehead. I looked up at him.

" I'm the one that should be sorry. I didn't mean to get mad. I didn't realise what I was doing. " Ji Yong smiled and pecked my lips. I've been longing for his kiss for the whole day.

" Let's not talk about this anymore and get in. " we broke from the hug and he pulled me into my apartment with his arms around my shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was almost twelve and Ji Yong decided to leave even though he didn't want to. I was ready to go to bed when there was a knock on my door.

I went to my door and opened it to see Han Bin, a bit happy to see me. I was confused as I thought he was still mad at me.

" You're here. I thought you're gone. " he hugged me.

" I never thought you'd actually bother to care. " I said and he broke the hug.

" Yah, I may be mad but I don't hate you that way. I can't really leave you, you know all my secrets. I need to be here to keep you from spilling it. " he joked and I laughed while pushing him out of my apartment.

" You should go to sleep, prince Han Bin. " I teased and he waved as he left. I locked the door.

Today was a bad and great day at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next day and decided to spend the day with Ji Yong as I broke the promise yesterday due to the fight.

" Yoo Ra ! You're here ! " Ji Yong cheered when I got into the YG building.

" So, where do you want to go ? We haven't actually been on a proper date for so long. " he said and stood up as he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the parking lot.

" Uhm, we could go watch a movie or something. I've been wanting to watch La La Land for a while now. Never got the chance to. " I said and turned to Ji Yong to see his reaction. He was nodding.

" Alright, let's go ! "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We reached the closest cinema and got off the car. We ordered some popcorn and drinks after buying the tickets. We talked as we waited for the cinema door to open.

" Uhm, I need to use the ladies. " I said as I have been holding myself for quite a while now.

" Sure, don't be long. I'll miss you. " Ji Yong said which made me cringe from cheesiness but laughed it off instead.

I finished my business and washed my hands when a girl bumped to me. I recognised her to be Ah Reum. The girl that I met in Ji Yong's house.

" Ah, annyeonghaseyo. " I bowed to her and I could hear her snicker. I got up to see her roll her eyes.

" So, you seem to be on a date with Ji Yong oppa. " she said as she was checking out her newly painted nails.

" Yeah. I am. Ji Yong wanted to have a proper date. " I was about to leave when she grabbed my arm which caused me to wince in pain.

" That's so immature. How dare you call him Ji Yong. I'm sure you're so much younger than him. " she was staring at me for so long that it made me feel uncomfortable.

" Ah, it hurts. " I was holding in as much pain as I could. Her nails seemed to have been sharpened and it was digging into my skin. I couldn't help but think my blood was in the verge of leaking.

" It hurts ? " she gave me an evil grin. She didn't even bother to let go and gave me a loud slap on my cheek. She then let go and pushed me down to the floor.

" I don't get why Ji Yong oppa even want to date you. You're so stupid and ugly. " she squat down to reach my level and was poking me forcefully in the forehead.

" At least I'm not a bitch. " I managed to mutter out. I could see Ah Reum was offended. I was ready for another slap from her when I heard a voice from behind.

" Yoo Ra ! What's going on here ? "

My first time doing something like this. Hope you enjoyed it. Also, recently, I'm obsessed with Vampire Diaries. I finished season 1 in like three days. I'm in the mood to watch TV series. Can anyone recommend me some if you have one ? Aside from Vampire Diaries, Once Upon A Time, Glee and New Girl. Thanks ! Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment. Xx

-PW