IMYSB (30)

Annyeong my lovely chingus !!! Here's another chapter for you guys !!! Enjoyy !

Yoo Ra's

New years have passed and I still haven't talked to Han Bin nor is he talking to me. So far, nobody have noticed it.

I got to the YG building to see iKon about to leave the company.

" Yoo Ra ! " Bobby cheered and I quickly walked pass them as my phone rang, ignoring them.

" Yah, why are you ignoring me ? " Bobby asked when I took out my phone. I didn't even turn to face them and got up to the dance studio.

" Yoboseyo ? " I asked as I sat om the chair.

" Yoo Ra ! Can we meet up ? Bang PD is giving us some free time and all of us wants to meet you. " Ji Min's voice blasted through the phone.

" Sure. Where should we meet ? "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was currently playing around with the instruments in the recording room as Ji Yong and I were trying to record a song.

" Oh shoot, I'm late. " I said as I turned on my phone.

" Late ? Late for what ? " Ji Yong asked as I put the guitar aside and stood up.

" BTS wants to meet up. " I was about to leave when Ji Yong grabbed my hand.

" Are they more important than me ? " he pouted. I gave him a short kiss.

" Both of you are important. I wouldn't want to waste their time. I promise, I'll be with you tomorrow. " I promised him and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Yoo Ra noona ! " Jung Kook shouted when he opened their dorm door. I was shocked to see their dorm very packed with shoes, clothes and hats. You could barely walk pass everything to the living room.

" Wah, your dorm is so packed. " I said as I walked through the batch of shoes in the corridor that felt like a mudflat.

" We're kind of used to this. " Ji Min remarked when he got out of his room.

" How do you even breathe here ? " I looked around.

" Well, you inhale and exhale. " Jung Kook stated which caused the members to laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 6 in the evening and I was in Big Hit's dance studio. The studio was very roomy and comfortable. We were sitting on the floor eating some fried chicken and pizza while talking about random things.

" So, Yoo Ra. How do you like the building ? " Rap Monster asked as he finish eating and let the members eat the rest.

" It's very nice, actually. There's not much pressure taken when being here. " I said. Jung Kook turned to me with his mouth full of chicken.

" What about the YG building ? " he asked.

" It's really fancy and all but sometimes I feel very stuffed when I'm inside or there's just so much pressure taken unless Ji Yong's there. " I took a slice of pizza in my hand.

" Aww, I ship YooYong so much ! " J-Hope cheered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next day in my room. I went out to grab a glass of water before going back into my room and went through my laptop. Another news flash from yesterday has been trending.

Yoo Ra, GD's girlfriend, is making a name for herself.

The title says. Yoo Ra as in me ? Why me ? I continued to read the news as my curiosity took over me.

Park Yoo Ra, mainly known as G-Dragon's girlfriend, is making a name for herself.

Not only have we seen her going out with the one and only G-Dragon from Big Bang, she was also seen around iKon's B.I who is said to be childhood friends.

Another person that she was seen with was Red Velvet's Joy. Joy posted a picture of her and Yoo Ra saying ' Finally met you after a long time, my dear high school friend, Yoo Ra. '. They were seen hanging out in the SM building too.

A few hours ago, a fan posted a picture online that she took. It was a picture of Yoo Ra with the members of BTS and is especially close to BTS's Park Ji Min.

ARMYs, VIPs, iKonics and Red Velvet's fans gave positive remarks to this saying that it was no surprise as she is friends with and is dating an idol, after all, while netizens have been bashing her. Yoo Ra's fans have been supporting her ever since the start of the harsh remarks from the netizens.

What do you think about this ?

Caught again. Another news. Another scandal. It's very hard trying to live my life privately. I get it now, I understand now why mom wants me to avoid it and get away from it.

" Not again. " I mumbled. I ignored it and went to take a short bath while watching some Youtube videos from youtubers like Dan and Phil, Ryan Higa and iisuperwomanii to make me forget about the news.

After my short bath, I went to my room, where my phone have been ringing several times, and picked it up.

" Yoboseyo ? " I asked and Ji Yong's voice could be heard.

" Yoo Ra-ah. I just read a news about you and BTS. " Ji Yong said, a bit disappointed. I just kept quiet.

" Maybe you should stop. Stop going out with other idols. " Ji Yong said, in a stern voice. I could hear his voice is carrying the burden of my news.

" But it's just the netizens. The fans seems to be fine with it. " I didn't want to throw away my friendships just because of a news that netizens have been bashing me. I didn't mind it as it had happened to me when I was caught hanging around Ji Yong.

" This is getting worse. I don't want anything bad to happen to you. You don't know to what extent the netizens could go. Especially the sasaeng fans. " I knew he was worried for me but I couldn't help it.

" Maybe you should stop being so over protective about this. You were fine with it when it was about us dating. This is just the same, less worse than that time. " I hung up and threw my phone on the bed.

Don't think BTS is the last group Yoo Ra will meet. There's more to come. I'm also praying so hard that my friends and I would get the ticket to their concert in Jakarta. The day of their concert is my promotion day to high school and if I get the ticket, I guess I won't be going hehe. Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment. Xx

-PW.