IMYSB (27)

Annyeong my lovely chingus !!! A double update ! Enjoyy !

Yoo Ra's POV

I'm in Ji Yong's house after my birthday party yesterday. I woke up and Ji Yong, as usual, was still asleep on bed, beside me. I managed to get off from his tight grip and got down to cook breakfast but was interrupted by a knock on the door.

I was still in my dress but with no makeup since I had time to erase it. I went to the window near the entrance to see who it was.

To my shock, it was a girl, a tall beautiful girl. She was wearing a tight blue dress that showed her curves and was wearing tall blue killer heels. I was unable to move. Why would a girl this beautiful be in Ji Yong's doorstep right now? I decided to think it was just a business thing as she was holding onto a clipboard.

I went to the door confidently and opened it. She was a bit shocked to see me but bowed anyways.

" Hello. I'm Ah Reum. Is Ji Yong oppa home ? " she asked and I was speechless, I was never good at talking to new people but I was also shocked by the fact that she called Ji Yong, oppa and as if to my rescue, Ji Yong shouted from above.

" Jagi, where are you ? " he asked as he walked out of the room but went back to his senses when he saw Ah Reum. He ran down and was standing beside me.

" Ah Reum, you're here. " he said, faking everything. I could tell that he didn't expect her to be here and that he was getting nervous. I eyed him and then smiled back at, the so called, Ah Reum.

" I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything. " I said and went to the kitchen. I didn't even realise but I probably sounded like an asshole.

Ji Yong's POV

" I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything. " Yoo Ra said and walked to the kitchen. I could hear a hint of jealously but just smiled it off.

" Come in. " I said to Ah Reum and she did as I told her.

I locked the door and went to the living room to see Ah Reum already sitting down. I sat across from her. She put down the clipboard and turned it to me.

" So, these are your stocks for the business. We need your confirmation and signature. " she said, acting a bit unusual and annoyed. I lifted the clipboard up to see it and put it aside after a few seconds.

" What are you doing here ? I know you're not here to deliver the stock information for my business. " I spat, trying not to say it too loud so that Yoo Ra won't be able to hear it.

" What else would I come for ? I only came for this. " she folded her arms and looked at Yoo Ra from far away.

" I never asked you to send it. I could even fire you at this very moment. " I said through gritted teeth, I wasn't in the mood to joke around with her. She didn't even bother to answer me but continued glaring at Yoo Ra.

" Listen, if you touch her, I'll kill you. " I warned her. I didn't want Yoo Ra to get hurt. I can't let that happen, knowing what Ah Reum is capable of.

" You know what, I'll get going now. " she said when Yoo Ra just started cooking for breakfast.

" That's the best thing I could ever hear from you. Excuse yourself. " I whisper yelled. She turned her heels and walked out of the door and banged it shut which caused Yoo Ra to jump and drop the knife.

I ran up to her and saw that she had already cut herself from being startled while chopping some vegetables. I quickly cleaned her finger and took out the first aid kit to disinfect her cut and wrap the cut with the band aid.

" What's her deal anyway ? " Yoo Ra was complaining, I could see she was very annoyed at Ah Reum.

" Don't worry about her, she's just a distant friend. " I said to not anger her any further.

" She doesn't seem like just any friend. She seemed, annoyed when she saw me for the first time. " Yoo Ra complained. I just shook my head and gave her a peck on the lips after wrapping the cut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoo Ra's POV

I was back in my apartment, Ji Yong was busy with preparations of Big Bang's comeback since it was a big deal for them. It was after all their last performance together before their military services.

" Yoo Ra ! " Han Bin waved his hand in front of my face to wake me up from daydreaming about the bad things that could happen when I'm not with Ji Yong and what Ah Reum could do.

" You're so out of it. You should go open some of your presents. There's a lot. You've finally managed to make so much friends, I'm so proud of you. " Han Bin teased and I pushed him aside softly and took a gift from the coffee table.

" From your lifetime bestfriend/prince. " I read the card and turned to Han Bin with a ' seriously ' face. He just gave me a cheeky smile. I unwrapped the present to find a very typical present from Han Bin but I was very excited to receive it.

" Aww, thank youu ! " I gave him a big hug as was holding onto iKon's Welcome Back albums in both green and red version. I opened the album to see whose photocard I got. Han Bin was cheering on the red version since I got his photocard. I smiled at his childishness and went on to open the green version for which I got Bobby.

" I got Bobby !! " I cheered and Han Bin frowned.

" You shouldn't be happy. You should only be happy to get mine. " he pouted. I pinched his cheek with my one free hand.

" I'm happy for both, okay. " I set down the albums and stuck the posters on my bedroom wall.

" Yayy ! " Han Bin cheered.

We both then went to their dorm next door. We were sitting in a circle and was talking about random things when Han Bin picked up the topic about him giving me their albums.

" She got my photocard and Bobby's ! " Han Bin pointed at me and I gave both him and Bobby a big hug.

" Yay double B ! " I cheered.

Han Bin's POV

" Yay double B ! " Yoo Ra cheered as she brought Bobby and I into a big hug. When she let go, I could see Bobby flush with redness and Jin Hwan getting annoyed.

Yoo Ra, she's my best friend but she could also be the reason of my groupmates' future fight.

Hey yah ! That's it. I've been so bored these days so I've been writing so much. Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment. Xx

-PW