IMYSB (37)

Annyeong my lovely chingus !!! I'm already in Jakarta and had to line up so long to get the fast track and ticket. Now, all I need is to come early tomorrow. So, here's another chapter for you guys ! Enjoyy !!!

Yoo Ra's POV

I was walking out of my apartment building when I passed someone who seemed very familiar. I quickly stopped the guy by his arm which caused him to turn and drop the hood of his hoodie behind him.

" It's Young Jae oppa ! " a girl pointed to the guy. He turned and saw the girl which was rushing towards him. He glared at me and I quickly let go of him as he ran away, covering himself.

Young Jae ? That's a familiar name.

I walked to BigHit's building and got inside the dance studio to see the members of BTS playing around. Ji Min oppa heard me come in and turned.

" What's up with your confused look ? " he said as I sat beside him, cross legged.

" I just met someone who I think is also an idol. " I said and continued pondering.

" Really ? What's his name ? " Jung Kook was behind Ji Min oppa.

" Uhm, I think it's Young Jae ? " I said.

" There's only two Young Jae that we know who is an idol. One is from GOT7 and the other is from B.A.P. " Ji Min oppa said again.

" Do you have their pictures ? I think I have an apology to give. " Ji Min oppa chuckled.

" What happened ? " he asked as he clicked on his phone.

" Well, I kind of exposed him to the public by accident. He glared at me for doing so. " I said as I watched the others play around. Ji Min oppa laughed and then showed me pictures.

" No, he doesn't look like this. " I pushed away his phone as he clicked again.

" Yoo Ra-sshi. We have a new choreography to show you. " Rap Monster oppa cheered which made me smile at his weird jump. Ji Min oppa then interrupted the whole thing by showing me another picture which made my eyes widen.

" That's him ! " I pointed out and Ji Min oppa put his phone on the floor.

" That's Young Jae from GOT7. We meet up from time to time. " Ji Min oppa said and stood up to do warm ups before dancing.

" Yeah, but we won't be meeting up any time soon. We both have comebacks to prepare for. " Jung Kook said.

I then sat at the side of the dance studio and watched them as they practiced for their comeback.

eolmana gidaryeoya

tto myeot bameul deo saewoya

neol boge doelkka

( neol boge doelkka )

mannage doelkka

( mannage doelkka )

chuun gyeoul kkeuteul jina

dasi bomnari ol ttaekkaji

kkot piul ttaekkaji

geugose jom deo meomulleojwo

meomulleojwo

" Wah ! I love it ! The song is really good too ! " I cheered.

" We worked really hard for this, so you should cheer hard for us. " J-Hope said and I nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got to the YG building and went up to the dance studio to see Ji Soo eonnie holding a few pieces of paper, walking back and forth, memorising.

" Ji Soo eonnie. What are you doing ? " I asked as I entered the room. She was flustered to see me.

" I'm just memorising the script. I'll be MC-ing for SBS Inkigayo. " she said as she sat on the chair beside me.

" Wah ! That's great ! Are you doing it alone or are there others too ? " I asked, laying my head on the wall.

" They said I'll be MC-ing with NCT's Do Young and GOT7's Jin Young. I'm not so sure myself. " she said. GOT7 ?

" Wait, did you just say GOT7 ? " I looked at her as she went through the script again while nodding to my question.

" I met Do Young before. He's a sweet kid. " I said as I tried to put away the topic of GOT7.

" Really ? Then, can you come with me during rehersals or something ? I'm very nervous about it. " she spit out the words while clutching onto my arm.

" Yeah, sure. Come, I'll help you with your lines. " I took the script from her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days passed and Do Young, Jin Young and Ji Soo eonnie was ready to go over the script and they also have a special MC performance to prepare for.

We finally reached the destination, Ji Soo eonnie was very nervous as she kept saying that her heart was about to burst.

" Calm down, they won't hurt you if you did some mistakes. " I said to her and she smiled. We both got out of the van to be standing in front of the JYP building. Ji Soo eonnie was holding onto my hand tightly as we entered the building and is guided to the dance studio.

Do Young was already there, rehersing with whom I assume is Jin Young.

Ji Soo eonnie knocked on the door which made them both look at us. She entered the room while pulling me in and both Do Young and Jin Young stood up. Ji Soo eonnie and I bowed to Jin Young and nod at Do Young who bowed at us.

" I'm late, aren't I ? " Ji Soo eonnie said, sounding frustrated.

" No, no. I just came a bit early. " Do Young said.

" Wait, you're the one that Joy brought to the dance studio right ? " Do Young pointed out which I nodded to.

" Glad you remembered. " I smiled which made Do Young clap for himself a little.

" I guess I'm the only one who you've never met. I'm GOT7's Jin Young. " he said as he bowed and I bowed back even though we did that already.

" I'm Yoo Ra. Just a friend of Ji Soo eonnie. " I said to him and he nodded.

They were practicing for the dance performance special taught by the choreographer assigned when a group of people entered the studio. We all turned and I caught Jin Young smile.

" Jin Young-ah ! " one of them shouted and hugged Jin Young. I believe his name is Jackson.

The room was now filled with the other six people.

One of them saw me and then bowed to me and I did the same. He smiled and walked towards me. I was a bit confused as he seems to be here for Jin Young. Well, maybe he recognises me.

" Annyeonghaseyo. You must be here for Ji Soo-sshi ? " he asked with his own accent and I nodded.

" My name's Mark. Mark Tuan. "

That's it ! She finally met GOT7 ! Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment. Xx

-PW