IMYSB (43)

Annyeong my lovely chingus ! I'm updating for BTS's 4th anniversary ! It's already 4 years since they debut ! Anyways, enjoy !

Ji Yong's POV

Days and days have passed and I didn't know what I did. I woke up one day to find that I'm in a club, surrounded by girls. I don't have any memory of what actually happened the past few days.

I got up and looked through my phone that I seemed to have not touched for days. There was 50 missed calls from Yoo Ra and 30 missed calls from the members and sajangnim. There was also 70 texts from Yoo Ra. I went through the text. I was away for four days. I was out for four days.

I checked through all the worry messages from Yoo Ra until I reached the last one which was sent yesterday.

Goodbye.

It says. I was confused. What did I do ? I was about to walk to the lift when I heard a buzz from one of the girls's phone. I looked at it to see a message from an unknown number.

I unlocked the phone that, shockingly, has no password on it and checked the message to see that the owner of the phone have sent a video.

I clicked on the video to see that I was cornering Yoo Ra in the room that I am in right now.

Yoo Ra was tearing up so much.

The video ended and I dropped the phone and ran towards the stairs and out.

I ran out of the club and went to my car and drove to her apartment. My head was aching so bad. I tried focusing on the road, making sure that I don't crash into any cars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I reached her apartment and knocked on her door without hesitation. I'm not even sure of what I will say to her. I just had to apologise for what I did.

Yoo Ra's POV

It was three in the morning when I heard a knock on the door of my apartment. I got up from my bed, all tired. I walked through the living room and opened the door to see Ji Yong oppa, standing there. He looked knackered and I was tempted to just let him in but I wouldn't let my guard down.

" Yoo Ra-ah. I don't know what I did but I know I wasn't thinking straighy. I didn't even know what was going on but I'm so sorry. " he muttered. I was listening to every word and he sounded very sincere.

" Yoo Ra ? What are you doing this early in the morning ? " I stood there, unable to reply. It wasn't Ji Yong oppa saying that. I turned around to see Mark oppa, standing right behind me.

" What is he doing here ? " Ji Yong oppa asked. Mark oppa was backing up, not trying to get involved in anything. Ji Yong oppa's hands was balling itself into fists which I quickly responded by getting out of the apartment with him and closed the door shut behind me.

" I need to talk with that kid. " he said, still enraged. I was pissed off at this point. I didn't know what I was doing when my hand moved and slapped him on the face. Ji Yong oppa was shocked. He didn't expect it.

" This is none of your business, actually. After everything you did, you didn't even fully apologised for it and yet, you still tried to pick a fight with someone who was there for me when you hurt me ? If anything, I should be the one picking a fight with those bitch ass girls that you tried to fuck but, oh no, I didn't give a single shit about it. I don't even fucking care anymore. You wanted it, you wanted things I couldn't provide for you. I can't do anything about it. You know what ? Go. Go live your life. Be free for having a single life, because you now are. " I blurted out. I was about to open my apartment door when he wrapped his arms around me, preventing me from opening the door.

" You didn't mean it. I'm sure you didn't. You didn't, right ? Please tell me you don't feel that way. I'm sorry, I'm sorry for whatever I did. I wasn't concious. You know it. " his hug became tighter. I felt his tears dropping onto my shoulders but I wasn't going to back down. I pulled his arms away from me and pushed him towards the stairs.

" Get away from me, and never come back. " I watched his back as he slowly walked away from me. When he was out of sight, I couldn't help but drop down to the floor and burst into tears, trying my best not to cry out loud.

Mark oppa got out of my apartment and was shocked to see me sitting on the floor. I heard Han Bin and the rest was awake from the fight I had and got out of their apartment. Han Bin was hugging me at this point and I was clutching tightly onto his hoodie and he stroked my hair, calming me down.

Ji Yong's POV

I gave up trying to apologise to her. I messed up so many times and this is the biggest mistake I made in my life. I didn't even know what got me into drinking much.

I walked away from her and down the stairs and when I reached the floor below her apartment, I heard door rooms opening.

I knew she was crying but I can't do anything about it. She didn't want to see me and I didn't want to hurt her anymore. It was too much for her. I didn't want to see her hurt, not anymore, not because of me.

I should just stay as far away from her as I can. As much as I can. Avoiding her seems the best way to make her happy. Everytime I'm around, it just ruins her life. Boyfriends should be a source of happiness, no matter what he does.

All this time, I was blinded with receiving her love that I forgot.

I forgot to return her love.

This is messed up, but oh well. Also, I was thinking of the song Lonely - Sistar when Ji Yong hugged her. I didn't know why but yeah. I don't think I'll be ending this any time soon but I'm planning to make it quick. Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment. Xx

-PW