IMYSB (35)

Annyeong my lovely chingus !!! I finally finished my exams. Actually there's one more but then I'll be away when my friends have that exam so I'm probably taking a re-test when I get back ! Anyway, here's another chapter for you guys ! Enjoyy !!!

Yoo Ra's POV

I woke up the next day, prepared for the day. I picked a dress to wear as I felt like wearing one. I wore a white dress that got to mid thigh. It has some flower patterns on it and is sleeveless. I also got my brand new white heels and wore it for the first time.

I took my purse with everything I needed as I left my apartment. Ji Yong oppa called to say that he's already waiting for me in the lobby.

" Yoo Ra ! " he waved as he's leaning on his car. I walked up to him and gave him a peck on the lips. He opened the door like the gentlement he is and let me in the passanger's seat.

" Buckle up. " he said as he was about to drive away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We reached the building and Ji Yong oppa drove into the parking lot and parked. I got out and he did too.

We went up to the dance studio together to see iKon practicing. I turned to Ji Yong oppa and he nodded as he left. I knocked on the door.

" Yoo Ra ? You look fancy. What are you doing here ? " Han Bin came up to me, all sweaty.

" Bobby oppa said he wanted to meet up. " I said and turned to Bobby oppa. He was smiling widely. I could tell Han Bin was a bit worried of what Bobby oppa would say.

Bobby oppa left the room to go get something and I sat with Han Bin and the members all around me.

" What's the dress and heels for ? " Dong Hyuk asked.

" Nothing. I just feel like it. " I smiled.

" You should wear that more. It looks good on you. It also shows that you're somewhat like a fashionista, just like GD sunbaenim. " Jin Hwan oppa said and I blushed a little.

There was a knock on the door and we all turned to see Bobby oppa holding a bouquet of white roses. He slowly walked up to me.

I could hear all the members groaning and some was trying to stop him but he wasn't paying attention.

" Yoo Ra. " he said and handed me the bouquet which I held onto.

" Happy early friendship day ! " Han Bin shouted from beside me and I was a bit confused. Bobby oppa was grunting but Han Bin didn't care. The others also followed with the cheer and they dragged Bobby oppa with them.

" Uhm, okay ? I'll get going now. I have to get to work. " I said and Han Bin nodded as I left the room, holding onto the bouquet. Ji Yong oppa was waiting in the lobby.

" So, what did he say ? " he asked as he helped me with the flowers.

" Happy early friendship day ? I'm not so sure either but that's what they said. " I got in the car and Ji Yong oppa put the flowers in the trunk of the car.

" Okay. Whatever then. " he said and drove off to the coffee shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got there, I was about to get out of the car when Ji Yong oppa grabbed my wrist which made me turn to him.

" Since you're all dressed up for the day, let's go on a date tonight. Make sure the dress stays the same by then. " he said and I gave him a short kiss as an answer. We both smiled and I got out of the car and into the coffee shop.

" You look great. You look like that very rich girl from dramas. " Mi Ji said as I got in.

" I'll take that as a compliment. " I put on my apron and got to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Work ended and Joy picked me up which Mi Ji was a bit shocked to see but kept her cool.

" Let's go meet EXO sunbaenims ! " she cheered and the manager drove off to the SM building.

We finally reached the building and she led me to their dance studio. There EXO was, practicing to Monster. Joy knocked on the door and Suho turned to the door to see who it was.

" Joy ! " he cheered when he saw Joy peeking innocently at them. All the members turned their attention to us except for Kai, who was turning off the music.

" Annyeonghaseyo. " I bowed when Joy pulled me in and shut the door.

" This is Yoo Ra. The girl that wants to meet you. " she said and I waved. It was feeling a bit stiff until Baek Hyun jumped out of his position.

" Annyeonghaseyo ! I'm Baek Hyun. You probably already know me. I'm the cute and talented person of the group. " he said and other members started responding with groans.

" Yeah, right. I'm the talented one ! " Chan Yeol came out of his position and pushed Baek Hyun so that my attention is on him.

" These kids, stop with the nonsense. " Suho said and messed with Baek Hyun's hair. I could see that he wanted to reach to Chan Yeol too but then he couldn't because he was too tall which made me laugh.

" She's laughing. " Baek Hyun said as he leaned closer to me which made me stop laughing due to how close he is.

" Sunbae ! GD sunbae might kill you if he saw this. " Joy teased and I glared at her.

" GD sunbae ? Why ? " Kai asked.

" She's dating him. " Se Hun answered as he put an arm around Kai.

" Wah ! So, you're that Yoo Ra ! I've seen you in the entertainment news before. " Baek Hyun said, acting like a kid as he cheered like he just won the lottery.

" Yah ! Let her speak. The only thing I heard her say when she enter was annyeonghaseyo. " Suho hit the back of Baek Hyun's head.

" Okay, okay. So, Yoo Ra. What's your number ? " Baek Hyun joked and Suho hit him again.

" Not like that ! "

" You're funny. " I said unconciously which made them all turn to me.

" You're talking. " Xiumin said like I was mute.

" I'm not broken. Of course I can talk. " I laughed as I said so but stopped when they were all staring at me again.

" Why are you staring at me like that ? " I said as I start to get creeped out.

They are one odd group. Not as odd as BTS but odd enough.

That's all. She met EXO. Now I'm planning on making her meet one more boy group. You'll see soon. Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment. Xx

-PW