IMYSB (29)

Annyeong my lovely chingus !!! Here's another chapter for you guys ! Also, I've been watching a lot of ' imagine ' videos in youtube like ' Imagine jungkook being your boyfriend ' and they made it by their videos that they uploaded and change the subtitle. I love it even though you somehow know the meaning. If you're interested, you should try it. Anyways, enjoyy !

Yoo Ra's POV

It's been two months and it was time for SBS gayo daejun. I didn't want to come since I was tired from my part time job which was working in a coffee shop but Ji Yong begged me to come so I went along with it.

Last Dance and Fxxk It's music video was released and as expected, VIPs enjoyed it so much. The full album had great sales too and Ji Yong was so proud of it.

Most of the YG artists invited was here, backstage of SBS gayo daejun. They were having rehersal. Ji Yong has a special stage with CL, BewhY and Okasian and I'm so hyped for it.

" So, how's the song ? " Ji Yong came to me when he finished as I was sitting on the audience seat.

" That was so cool ! I can't wait for the actual performance. The fans are gonna love it. " I cheered and Ji Yong grinned widely and went to reherse for Fxxk It and Last Dance.

I was watching him reherse with the rest of Big Bang members when someone tapped my shoulder from behind. I turned to see Ji Min sitting behind me while watching Big Bang reherse.

" Hey, it's been quite some time. I was hoping to see you in MAMA. " Ji Min mumbled, I smiled at his shyness.

" Aww, did you miss me ? " I teased him. We both have been exchanging messages ever since he gave me his phone number. He's a really great friend and I couldn't ask for more.

" You wish. " he gave a smirk and left to backstage probably for his rehersal.

Big Bang finished rehersing and Ji Yong came to sit beside me.

" How did you get to know Ji Min ? " he asked as he drank from the bottle of water.

" I accidentally bumped to him during MMA. " At this point, Ji Yong was playing with my fingers.

BTS came out to the stage and was about to reherse when they caught me.

" Yoo Ra-sshi ! " Rap Monster shouted and I laughed at his cringey-ness. He won't stop calling me ' Yoo Ra-sshi ' ever since we met.

" YES ? " I shouted back and he gave me two thumbs up before performing Blood, Sweat & Tears.

" You guys seems pretty close. " Ji Yong grunted.

" I could sense some jealousy. " I teased back and looked at his annoyed face. I smiled and gave him a peck on the lips.

" They're really friendly boys. I'm just making friends with them. Nothing more. " I promised Ji Yong and he smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was backstage with Big Bang as the venue was packed with fans screaming as the show started.

I walked out and decided to go meet BlackPink when a sudden singing voice attracted me. I could hear it from outside of the room.

I turned to see the room door to see the group that's in the room. It says ' EXO '.

" Yoo Ra ! " I turned to see Joy running up to me.

" Why did you look at EXO sunbaenim's door like that ? " she asked when she saw the doorsign.

" Nothing. " I shook it off and walked to BlackPink's room with Joy but was stopped at the door.

" Yoo Ra-sshi. " I heard Rap Monster say. I can't seem to stop hearing my name while I'm here. I turned to see Rap Monster walking towards me with the rest of BTS trailing behind him.

" Hey, what's up ? " I asked.

" Wait, you're Joy from Red Velvet right ? " J-Hope asked and Joy nodded.

" You two know each other ? " Ji Min asked and I looked at Joy and smiled.

" Of course we do. We're high school friends. " I said and wrapped an arm around Joy's neck.

" Wah. Yoo Ra, you should be an idol too. Your friends and boyfriend are all idols. " V said and we all turned to him, finding him weird. He innocently looked at us.

" What ? " we laughed at his bluntness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Just imagine iKon is going to SBS gayo daejun for this fanfic )

I was in iKon's waiting room and was sitting on the sofa beside Bobby. He has been attempting moves on me that I always managed to avoid and it's somewhat disturbing and annoying as he knows I'm dating Ji Yong.

" Bobby, you should get your make up done. " Jin Hwan pulled Bobby away from me, a bit annoyed.

I was confused at the atmosphere of this room. The only one that's currently cheerful is Dong Hyuk. Han Bin has been quiet the whole time I'm in the room which makes me feel suspicious.

They were going up to perform but I pulled Han Bin when they all got out and it was only the two of us in the room.

" Why are you so quiet ? " I asked. A bit worried at him. He still didn't answer me as he avoided eye contact.

" What's wrong ? " I asked again but he didn't reply.

" Yah ! Answer me. " I raised my voice, annoyed at his actions.

" I can't face it, okay ! I don't want you to affect the group. " Han Bin raised his voice. I was more confused.

" How will I affect your group ? What exactly did I do ? " we're both basically screaming at each other at that moment.

" Bobby, Jin Hwan. They both like you, okay. It's ripping them apart. It's ripping the group apart. I'm sure they don't show it but they fight everyday in the dorm. They know you're in the apartment beside ours so they lower their voices all the time. I don't hate you or anything but I'm trying not to damage the group any more. I'm tired of this. " he blurted out. His face was very red from anger and frustration and I didn't want to pressure him any more.

" I'm sorry. I'm sorry for ruining your dreams. I'm sorry that I ever came into your life to hurt you and your members. I'm sorry for everything that I have ever done wrong to you. I'm sorry for coming back to Korea. " I said every word that could come out of my mouth as tears started flowing down my eyes.

" I'm sorry for being your friend. "

That was hard to write. I didn't plan this at all, it just came out. It's killing me. Anyways, don't forget to vote or comment. Xx

-PW