IMYSB (17)

Annyeong my lovely chingus ! Here's another chapter for you guys !!! Enjoy !!

Yoo Ra's POV

" Yoo Ra ? Can you come over ? " Ji Yong said over the phone. I was about to say yes but then I remembered what happened between us and I hung up. It may seem a bit rude but I can't seem to get anything out of my mouth.

I went to grab a drink in my fridge to see that it was empty. I completely forgot thst this is a new apartment. I went down to the streets to find a supermarket. I crossed the road and when I was half way through I heard a voice.

" Yoo Ra ! Be careful. " my phone was snatched away from me. I looked up to see Han Bin's back as he skipped into the supermarket. I grumbled and ran to him.

" Yah, my phone ! " I caught up with him and pulled my phone away from him.

I kept my phone in my pocket and took a trolley with me as I walked around the supermarket.

" The members are planning to have a little celebration in the dorm, want to come ? They asked me to invite you too. " Han Bin took a few bottles of soju and dumped it into the trolley.

" Yeah sure, only if I get to drink too. You always prohibit me to. " I complained and grab a few packs of Doritos.

" Okay, whatever you want. " Han Bin raised both his hands as he surrendered and then grabbed a few tubs of ice cream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finished shopping and Han Bin paid for everything. We got up to their dorm and had some fun and when each of them started to black out, I ended up doing so too, being the second last to black out. I didn't really know if Han Bin blacked out but I heard him chuckle as I did so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B.I's POV

I chuckled at Yoo Ra for blacking out and I lifted her up.

" This is why I never allowed you to drink. " I set her on the couch and pulled her behind me to piggy back her back to her apartment. I opened the door and was about to enter her apartment when I saw GD sunbae on her doorstep.

" Sunbae, what are you doing here ? " I asked when I got near him.

" Uhm, is that Yoo Ra ? " he asked and I nodded. He helped me open the door after I typed the password and I dropped her on the bed. I left her and GD sunbae alone. I hope nothing bad happens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoo Ra's POV

I woke up when I felt the sun shine on me. Ugh, I forgot to cover the window.

When I got up, I felt a something heavy on my left hand, I turned to see a head. I looked closely to see that it's Ji Yong. He's here. Wait, he's here, why is he here ?

I pulled my hand away and Ji Yong woke up, I regretted waking him up but I shouldn't be all kind, he's not my boyfriend anymore.

" What are you doing here ? " I asked him, as softly as I could.

" I was worried sick. I came because you hung up on me. I thought something happened and when I saw you on B.I's back, I was scared. I thought you did something to yourself but when I saw B.I was smiling, I felt relieved. He told me you blacked out after drinking with the boys. " Ji Yong explained. I nodded but ignored him again and walked away.

I grabbed some water for myself and that's when my head started to hurt. I held my head as I put the glass down on the table.

" You're having a hangover. Drink the soup. One of the boys made it for you. They're used to drinking already so they thought you needed some. " Ji Yong pushed a bowl of soup to me. I drank some and the pain slowly goes away.

" Feel better now ? " Ji Yong said. Yes, he's doing all the talking. I don't feel like talking to him. I nodded and tied my hair as I made breakfast.

" What are you cooking ? Pancakes ? " Ji Yong peeked over my shoulder as he jumped like a little kid, happy at what I'm cooking. I couldn't help but chuckle.

I finished cooking and put some on the table and some on a box.

We ate as much as we could and I went to iKon's dorm, Ji Yong following me.

" Noona ! You're okay right ? " Dong Hyuk opened the door. I nodded and he let Ji Yong and I in.

" Ah, hello sunbaenim. " he bowed and the others did so too. I put the box on their dining table and all of them came and surround me.

" Breakfast is served. " I opened the box, revealing servings of golden pancakes and a cup of brown maple syrup.

" YAYYYY ! " they all shouted except for Han Bin and started digging in.

" It's been quite some time since I tasted your cooking. Remember ? You used to make me taste all your cookings even when it tasted really bad. " Han Bin chuckled and I hit his arm. He smiled and went to dig in too.

I walked to their living room to find Ji Yong sitting there, alone.

I decided to ignore him and pass through their rooms and went into Han Bin's room. His bed was filled with dolls like Mickey Mouse and Winnie The Pooh. I chuckled and grabbed one of his dolls.

Aww, he still sleeps with these.

I sat on his bed and went through his collection of dolls. I stopped when Han Bin came in.

" Wah, how dare you enter a boys bedroom. " he laughed and sat beside me.

" Of course I do, it's your room after all. " I pushed the doll to him and was about to leave the room when Han Bin pulled my wrist, making me sit back down. He has a serious look on his face.

" Why are you ignoring GD sunbae ? " he asked which made me receive chills from the back of my spine.

I wrote this in one go, whee !! Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment. Xx

-PW