IMYSB (19)

Annyeong my lovely chingus ! Here's another chapter for you guys !!! And also because I just bought a Wings album with my friend. I got Suga and my friend and I plan to switch as she got J-Hope and I want to collect each one of them as I have different members for different albums. Anyways, enjoyy !!!

Yoo Ra's POV

" Why did you leave ? " Ji Yong asked as he looked me straight in the eyes. I was unable to speak. I opened my mouth but no words came out. A bark was heard and I quickly reverted my eyes away from Ji Yong's to a dog running towards us. My heart melts away as I squatted and touched the dog's face.

" Well, who's this guy ? " I scratched it's neck as it's tongue was hanging off from enjoyment.

" That's Gaho. My dog. He just came back yesterday from a friend's house. I guess he just woke up. " Ji Yong squatted too and put down his mug of hot chocolate on the table. Ji Yong pulled Gaho into the bedroom as I took his mug in my hands and put it on the bedside table and went to lock the balcony door. I turned to see Ji Yong on the bed with Gaho.

" This boy really misses me. I haven't been home lately and I haven't been seeing him. " Ji Yong said and got up. Before I could do anything, Gaho ran and jumped onto me.

" He's so heavy. " I grunted but was smiling all along.

" I think he loves you. " Ji Yong walked towards Gaho and I as I let Gaho go. He ran out of the room.

" Thankfully he likes you already. I don't want him biting my beautiful girlfriend. " he said as I was laying on the glass door leading to the balcony. He was leaning in closer towards me but I wasn't nervous for the first time. I was excited and glad. I was glad that last time wasn't the last kiss we will ever have.

He leaned in and our lips touch. I was smiling already as I wrapped my arms around his neck. One of my hands circling  his wings tattoo as the other roamed his soft silky hair that I missed so much.

He broke off the kiss.

" Just so you know, I never stopped loving you. " he trailed off as he looked at the floor.

" What's wrong ? " I lifted his head up.

" I was devastated when I heard you got a new boyfriend. I believed you moved on from me and doesn't love me anymore. I gave up for a second. " he mumbled. I gave him a soft kiss.

" I never stopped either. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Who's that girl ? "

I made myself turn around using the chair. I was doodling on the music sheet as I didn't know where to start.

" She's my girlfriend, Yoo Ra. " Ji Yong was holding onto the doorknob. I stood up and walked towards the guy that was smiling at me. I gave him my hand to shake.

" My name's Park Yoo Ra. " he shook it as I bowed a little.

" Well, I guess we'll be working together. I heard you made some great changes to my songs. Oh, my name's Park Teddy. Nice to meet you. " he entered the room and Ji Yong closed the door. He sat on the chair beside mine and I sat on my chair. Ji Yong pulled another chair from the side and sat behind us.

" So, you edited some part of Whistle and Boombayah. Am I right ? " Teddy asked while twirling onto the pencil that he was holding. I could only nod.

" I'm here to see you so that we could work together on creating another two new songs for BlackPink. I know you would want that since I heard you're their friend. " Teddy said and scribbled something on the music sheet.

" I have decided on one of the title songs as Playing With Fire. The story behind the song would be that love is like playing with fire. " Teddy looked at me and I was staring at him, blankly. I wasn't able to speak a word after he introduced himself.

" Teddy hyung works fast. It's hard to keep up sometimes. " Ji Yong whispered to calm me down as I thought I was the only one that was unable to catch up.

" Uhm, uh, yeah. That'a a great concept. I have also thought of a title. " I stuttered, starting to gain my confidence to talk to Teddy.

" Oh, really ? What is it ? " Teddy looked at me excitedly. I was shocked at the look he gave me.

" Stay. " I said softly, a little insecure as he gave a really fancy title while I came up with a normal title.

" That's great ! I have a tune and some lyrics in my mind already. " Teddy cheered and wrote down the title and a bunch of notes and lyrics. I was astonished at how fast he work. I wasn't even able to write down a single lyric for the song but he was able to.

" That's as much as I got for that song. " Teddy gave me the sheet after he fiddled around with the pencil. I took it in my hand. There wasn't any notes yet as he wrote those in another paper. He only gave me the lyrics he came up with and I was astounded. I could already imagine how the song goes. I added a few lyrics and made some changes and before I know it, the song is finished.

" We work great together. " Teddy smiled. I mirrored his expression and turned back to see Ji Yong fast asleep. I chuckled and pushed away the stray hair that covered his face.

" Well, it's getting late. You should go back home now. We can continue tomorrow, if you're free. " Teddy said and got up from the chair.

" Oh, yeah. I'll be here tomorrow. I don't think I'll be going back. I'll just try out the new song and accompany Ji Yong. " I said and Teddy nodded as he left. I picked up the music sheet and played the tune. I added a few more changes and that's when I felt a head on my shoulder. I turned to see Ji Yong, half asleep.

" What are you doing ? It's getting late. Let's go home. " Ji Yong mumbled and went to sleep again the next second. I chuckled and soothed his hair. I gave a little kiss on his forehead.

" Goodnight, Yonggie. "

That's a cheesy nickname. Hehe. Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment. Xx

-PW