IMYSB (6)

Annyeong my lovely chingus ! Here's another chapter, the wait is over ^^ I'm updating today because it's Big Bang's comeback. I made a mistake saying it was Big Bang's comeback yesterday, whoops ! The video above is my fav song out of the two music videos, Fxxk It. Go watch it, if you haven't.

Yoo Ra's POV

" Will you, Park Yoo Ra, be my girlfriend ? " Ji Yong asked, genuinely. I gasped which made everyone look at me worrily. I breathed in and smiled.

" YES ! " I shouted happily. Ji Yong got up and I gave him a big hug. I saw iKon clapping and cheering. Han Bin mouthed a ' fighting ' and gave me a finger heart and left the rooftop with the rest of the group.

Ji Yong let go of me and we were staring into each other's eyes. He slowly leaned it and before I could do anything, his soft lips were pressed onto mine. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck confidently. I could feel him smile as I did so. He slowly put his arm around my waist. I heard him put the box down on the table behind me as he kissed me passionately.

He broke the kiss and grinned at me which made me smile too. He took the box and put the necklace around my neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got home and went in my room. I guess we can now fully confirm to the world that we're dating now. I held onto the necklace and grinned at the memory of his confession.

" What are you smiling at ? " Ye Rin entered my room. I don't have privacy in this house, do I ?

" Nothing. " I put on my poker face and sat straight. She then went back to her happy self and sat beside me.

" So, about you and GD oppa. Are you two really dating ? " she looked at me and she clutched onto my right arm. Her with her fangirl side. I do know that her ultimate bias is Ji Yong. I don't want to tell her but she's going to find out anyway. It would be best if I, myself told her.

" Yeah. We're dating. " I showed her the necklace Ji Yong gave me earlier.

" Oh my god. " she looked shock and her look changed into a hurtful look.

" How could you ? You know I love GD oppa ! " she bashed out of my room and banged the door. I definitely did not expect that. Well, she does have a dream of marrying Ji Yong. I ignored it and changed to my pajamas.

I laid on the bed and was about to sleep until my phone rang. I picked it up and didn't bother to check the caller ID

" Hello ? " I asked in my sleepy voice.

" Hey, sleepy head. " I heard Ji Yong said and he chuckled, my eyes immediately bolted open and I sat straight.

" Ji Yong ? " I asked.

" Can I hear an oppa ? " he asked and laughed, I cringed so much that I closed my eyes but decided to do it anyway.

" Oppa ? " I cringed as I said it. Ji Yong then laughed again.

" Okay, let's not do that. " he laughed it off.

" I'll meet you tomorrow at school ! " he hung up, again. He has this habit where he hung up so that I can't reject his request.

I shook it off and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning and took a short shower. I was in the middle of picking my clothes, which is very rare of me. I usually just pick a random clothing and wear it but now I'm taking extra time on choosing the clothes.

I picked a black polkadot dress which is long sleeved with black lacey tights. I put on a bit of make up to cover up some blemishes that I have. I tied my hair to a messy bun to make my outfit look as natural as possible. I wore a pair of black biker boots and took a white slingbag with me also with a bunch of homework that I have finished correcting overnight. ( A/N: I took the inspiration of the outfit from Zoella, she wore it in a vlog and I loved it. )

 )

I left the house and walked to the kindergarden school since it's nearby

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the end of school and still no sign of Ji Yong. The kids have left the class and I took my bag and locked the classroom. I was about to walk to the teacher's office when someone back-hugged me. I was shocked for a second, until I could scent Ji Yong's cologne. I lossened up a bit and smiled. He dug his face onto the crook of my neck which made me flinch. I heard him chuckle.

" Did you miss me ? " he asked and tightened the grip on my waist.

" Yeah, I do. " I said unconciously. I felt Ji Yong stop what he was doing, showing that he didn't expect the answer, nor did I.

" Really ? " he asked again. I nodded unconciously, again.

" Okay, let's go back to the YG building and confirm our scandal. " Ji Yong released me and came beside me as he grabbed my wrist. I quickly stopped him before we could go any further.

" Wait, I need to get my work. " I made him let go of my wrist and entered my office. I took some books with me, dropped the keys on my table and scan my finger print on the scanner to show that I have signed out.

I got back outside the office to see Ji Yong waiting for me, laying his back on his car. He looks so cool like that while I'm here, dressed like a weirdo.

He ran up to me when he saw me and helped me take my books to his car. He dropped it on the backseat as I sat on the passanger's seat and him on the driver's seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Yes, we're dating. " Ji Yong said to Yang Hyun Suk sajangnim immediately.

" Okay then, I'll confirm it with the press. " he said and we were allowed to leave. He smiled at me and I mirrored his expression. The huge weight was now lifted off my shoulders. I'm so glad that all the burden has gone by.

Little did I know that more bad things are about to happen.

It took me a long time to finish this up but I finally did it ! Yay ! I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to comment and vote. Xx

-PW