Possessive

Look at that sexy man up there⬆⬆⬆⬆. And I love BVB songs. Anywhore, lets get on my the story. There's going to be some smut in this!!!
Okay read now.
-

Andy and I were dancing to the beat all night long. In the mist of dancing I caught Mike and Tony staring at me. And I guess Andy did too considering the way he was grabbing my waist tightly and whispering that 'I'm his' in my ear placing rough kisses up my neck and behind my ear.

I left Andy to go to the restroom and fix my make up,when I walked in I saw Mike's, Tony's and Vic's girlfriends in the bathroom standing in front of the mirrors talking and staring at themselves. When the saw my presence in the reflection of the mirror they just stared no smile or anything.

Whatever, not like I care. I walked to the furthest part of the mirror and began fixing my makeup. I would catch them taking glances at me. At first it was no big deal, but then the constant glances were pissing me off.

"Can I help you?" I said turning my heads towards them.

"Actually you can. Stay away from my boyfriend, I saw how he was looking at you earlier. And I didn't like it." Danielle said, rolling her eyes.

Was she serious.

"Well good news. I don't want your boyfriend. If you don't want him to stare at another girl, then get him in check. It's not my fault that his eyes were lingering, where they shouldn't. Tell someone that'll give a shit about your problems, because I'm not the one to tell. If you truly have a problem with this situation then tell him, not me. This isn't just to Danielle but the rest of you," I said, placing my makeup back inside my handbag, taking one last look at myself. "Anywhore, you ladies enjoy the rest of your night."

I walked out the bathroom to see Andy and Mike talking about something. I walked over there and placed my hand on Andy's shoulder.

"What's going on?"

"On, hey babe. Nothin'." Andy said, placing a kiss on my neck.

"Okay. So how's the party, going?" I asked Mike, turning my attention to him.

"It's great. Couldn't have been better." He said, checking me out, not even trying to hide where his attention was at.

I looked up at Andy to see that he was clenching his jaw and holding his glass tightly.

"Great."

" How'd you two start dating? " Mike asked, shifting his eyes to Andy.

"The day of graduation, Bianca helped me out with family issues. Then we went on from there."

"I thought you two didn't like each other, like after what happened in highschool and all that."

"The fuck are you trying to say, Mike." I said, automatically getting pissed.

"Well its just weird to see you two all together after he put his hands on you and you kind of beat him and his friends up."

"How about you fuck off. That had nothing to do with you. Oh and I don't know, maybe he's a good person on the inside. Maybe that's what I should have did, was look on the inside, because you guys were fucking assholes on the inside."

"Bianca I'm sorry." Mike said, grabbing my hand, but I snatched away and Andy pushed him back standing in front of me protectively.

"She said fuck off. Don't touch her." Andy said, his deep voice sending chills down my spine.

"Fuck you. I'll do whatever the fuck I want." Mike growled, coming face to face with Andy. It's like highschool all over again, just this time Andy is standing up for me. I placed my hand on his, pulling him back.