Pregnant and Cancer

I waited by the front door and paced back and forth waiting for the mail to come.

It was three in the afternoon when the mail came. I was anxious. No, more like scared for my life.

I took the mail from the mail man and threw the other junk somewhere else. When I ripped open the envelope I pulled the paper out and beg Anny I read.

Dear Bianca B,
After running the test on you yesterday, we've found some disturbing news. After finding that the things we found were inherited from your father and mother. We found three things that explains what happened to you.
We found out that you have a rare blood disease that your mother had, it can be cured, if she is willing to give blood work done, so you have a chance.
The second thing was that you have Stage 4 Brain Cancer. This we know was from your father, who was said died from. This explains the horrible head aches and the seizures. Most of the time it's too late to start any type of treatment. I'm sorry for this.
The final thing was that you're 18 weeks pregnant. This must be hard to deal with, but it's already too late to have an abortion, which I would've advised because of your illnesses. This explains the weight gain and throwing up. Your body is unhealthy soothe baby is nearly sucking all your nutrition and you potassium levels are too high, explains the weakness.
If you have any questions, please call the hospital or my office number that I gave you.
I'm sorry for everything.

Sincerely, Dr.Williams.

When I was done reading the letter and results. I dropped to my knees and cried as if this was the last day I could cry.

I placed a hand on my small bump that I've now noticed and cried. I don't even know who the father is. It could be Jackson's, Tony's, or Andy's. I didn't use a condom with them and I stopped talking my birth control, like the idiot I am.

I looked around the house in desperation and the need to have someone comfort me. I was at my lowest.

Why is this happening to me?

Is this karma for the bad that I've ever done? Why me?

I can't believe it.

I'm dying slowly, with a growing child in me.
-
This was sad.
And there's more sadness to come. Sorry but that's how it is.
It was a little hard for me to write, but here it is.
And sorry for how short this is.
Until next time. . .