I'll Show You Real Love

Jackson then attacked my neck with more rough and needy kisses, probably leaving a few hickies on my neck.

Truth be told I didn't want this to happen because I knew I'd lose my best friend and I never want to lose him. I wish he didn't fall for me. Why couldn't he just fall for some other girl?

I wanted to say all of this, but his eyes and sure enough my eyes were glazed over by lust.

I couldn't control my need for lust, now. I didn't know he could make me feel like this. I was putty in his hands and there was no reshaping me. I was far gone.

Jackson started to grind on me. He was so rough, yet gentle with me. Like he was holding back, from tearing me to shreds for his own greedy need.

I moaned, which caused Jackson to growl and pull me off the wall to toss be on the bed. I bounced as, Jackson watched an ripped his shirt of his. . .well built body. His pecs and abs were mouth watering. I never looked at him in a sexual sense, but now I thinking of allowing of things.

Jackson crawled onto the bed, as if he was an animal hunting his prey. I was his prey. He ended up between my legs. He was a little further back, so when he sat back on his knees he grabbed under my knees and pulled me towards him.

He stripped me of my shirts and my, well his sweats off my body with ease. I cannot believe this is happening.

He kneeled in front of my heated core, his back arched as he nipped, bit, ducked, kissed and licked at the skin of my inner thighs, stimulating me, more than I already was.

He trailed his mouth from my thighs, to my abdomen, inbetween the valley of my chest and to my sore, tingling neck. Once he got to my ear he began whispering.

"Bianca, you're such a beauty. And I can't wait to show you what I do to a beauty's body." He whispered, deeply and sensually. I shuddered at his voice and the thought of Jackson using my body to his greatest desires and fantasies about me.

With that said he traveled back to bottom of my body and removed my green lace panties.

"I ever tell you, green is my favorite color? Hmm?"

Of course you have. We've been through everything together. You're my best friend of 20 years. Why wouldn't I know?

That's what I wanted to say, but instead I didn't reply at all.

"I asked a question, baby girl."

"Y-yes. I knew."

"Hmm. Good girl." Jackson said, humming softly and going back to teasing me.

"Jackson please. . ."

"You want me to eat you out? Well don't worry, I'll eat you alive. And I'm going to enjoy every minute of it," he said, licking my thighs. "You always get what you want. When you want. How you want." Then his tounge started playing with my swollen bud. This was driving me insane. "And the same goes for me. So here's what I want to happen. I'm going to deprive the both of us for however long it takes and when we can't take the teasing any longer I'm going to make sweet, slow and rough love to you. Then I'm going to fuck you into the mattress."

Oh boy. My best friend was a freak. A controlling, hot, kinky, dominant freak, who's going to push my body to its limits. And I was excited about it. Who what have known.

No wonder the girls he brought home were so vocal in the room and wobbly when they left. He was a fucking beast. And I was his next supper.

Jackson climbed off the slowly pulled his pants off and briefs, that showed his enormous bulge, sliding them down his muscular thighs. He came back to the bed, pulling my ankles like he did the first time.

This was going to be a long night.

I yelled in surprise and sat on his lap. He scooted his body back until he was in the middle if the bed and flipped my body to where my face was in front of his member. 69 position.

And within seconds he was lapping at my bud like a hungry animal. He was way more experience.

In the mist of my pleasure, he stopped and slapped my butt.

"It takes two baby girl. So get to work." And then he was back to pleasuring me.

I looked at his member before putting the tip in my mouth and sucking with high pressure, making Jackson groan. If I really want to get some noises from him, I'd show him what I can really do. And with that said, I allowed his member to slide down my throat with ease. I had no gag reflex.

"F-fuck, bab-by girl. Oh shit." He moaned out.

I was giving Jackson my best friend a blow job. Who would've thought that this would happen.
-

-
The teasing has been going on until Jackson stopped himself and I. In the mist of all the time we were 'teasing', or fore play, he blindfolded me, handcuffed my wrist to his, with long enough chains and made me call him daddy. I was soaking.

Heated me on my back and slid in, no communication need.

My back arched off the bed and I began to close my eyes.

"No, open your eyes and look at me." He whispered, gently and not so demanding.

My eyes fluttered opened and closed, trying to focus on him and how he was treating me. It was so hard with all this stuff going on. But my eyes stayed open as we made eye contact. No man has ever made me feel like this. And it doesn't help that it's my best friend.

He whispered sweet nothings in my ear and would occasionally nip at the skin below my ear and on my collar bone.

With a few last thrust we came at the same time. Me moaning his name and him moaning mines.

After we rode out our highs, everything came back to me. I slept with Jackson and I feel guilty about it. I didn't want to really do it, but I did. And I think I loved it, but I can't be with him, it's wrong and I don't feel comfortable with it. I didn't feel comfortable sleeping with him, but it happened cause I was blinded by lust.

"Bianca, what's wrong?" Jackson said.

Only if you knew.