Cheating

"Vic are you fucking serious?"

"Yes. I am."

"I should slap you."

"If it'll make you-"

I slapped him, before he could finish his sentence. That felt amazing. I raised my hand again, only for Vic to catch my wrist.

"Only once."

"I should do it again for what you said to me years ago."

"You're still mad about that?" He scoffed.

"Yes, I am. It's your fault everything went to shit."

"How?" He scoffed, grabbing my other wrist. To ensure that I wouldn't slap him again. That was very smart on his behalf.

"You called me a whore. You didnt believe me about Mike. You watched people picking on me."

"Like Andy?"

"Don't bring him up. This is about you. Asshole."

"Right. So he gets leisure, after he put his hands on you and humiliated you in front of the School. That makes so much since." He said, sarcastically.

"Yeah, well at least he apologized!"

"Fuck his apology!"

I didn't notice how close we were. Our breaths mixing. That's how close we were. There was some tension, not gonna lie.

"I'm sorry okay." Vic whispered, his eye contact breaking going to my lips and back to my eyes. "I'm so sorry. I never , in a million years, did I want to hurt you. It was always you. I've always loved you." He said, backing me up slowly, so slow I didn't notice, until the back now my thighs hit the desk and was leaning back.

"I couldn't hold my feelings any longer after seeing you with Andy, in that short dress. You looked so sexy, I wanted to be Andy when you danced with him," he paused, and rubbed his lips against mine. "You practically teased me. Dancing like that, your lips parted, pulling your hair," He sounded choked up. "I should punish you."

And just by hearing that I let out a moan, that I didn't want to slip out. Too late now. Vic slip inbetween my legs and attacked my neck with kisses, bites and nips.

"You want to get punished?" He asked, sensually.

"Hmm." I whimper. I've never actually told anyone, but I've had a thing for Bondage and Discipline. It's always been a weakness. And the look in Vic's eyes were almost animalistic.

By now he had let my wrist go and my hands were tangled in his soft hair. His lips locking with mines, feverishly. I shouldn't be doing this, I'm with Andy. Am I cheating? I am cheating.

But did he ever ask you out?

I pushed the little voice back and just gave in to this immense pleasure.

Vic pushed my back down to the desk and dropped to his knees, pulling me by my thighs, so he was between them, nipping the smooth skin. My back bowed off the desk with my hands lacing in his hair.

He looked at me and stood up and took off his tie, that matched his skinny jeans and tied my wrist with his tie, to a nob on my desk. He walked back in front of me and kneeled going back to his original position, teasing me. He pulled my blue lace underwear off with his teeth, staring me in the eyes.

"I'm keeping these." He muttered, concentrating on my heated core, as if he discovered something new.

He pushed my legs further apart an licked my slit to the bud. I felt so dirty, knowing this wasn't Andy, but it felt so pleasing. Vic went from a sweet and caring and cute teen to a hot and assertive and a great pleasing man.