Car Accident

I cried my eyes out. I tried to atleast apologize to Jackson. I wanted to tell him what was going on with me.

The longer I drove the more tears spilled, the longer my headache stayed.

The tears and headache blurred my vision to no end. This was killing me. I've never felt like this before. I ruled onto the side of the road and just cried.

I can't believe this. Why does this have to happen to me? What have I done, that was so bad.

I dried my tears up and took some pills that I kept in my car, for times like these. I pulled my hair into a ponytail. My phone began to ring, so I pulled it out to see it was my Mother.

"Hello. . . Yes, mama. I'm on my way. . . . . I coming don't worry. . . . I won't get caught in the rain. . . . Yes ma'am. . . . Okay, I love you too."

I hung up the phone and waited a few minutes before starting the car and driving to my moms house. I was very thankful that she still understood.

Ten years ago if you asked me if I was going to be some girl that was selfish, pregnant with twins, had brain cancer, a rare blood disease and the only person that loved her and understands is her mother, I'd tell you, your bananas and it'd never be true.

Jamison was gone.

Vic was gone.

Mike was gone.

Tony was gone.

Andy was gone.

Jackson was gone.

There was no-one else. I'm all alone. I also know that I can't hide the fact that I'd be having babies and it's a possibility that they'd have no mother or father. My mom would take care of them and I trusted her the most.

As I was thinking about the little future I have, my head began to throb. It's never felt like this before. Unless I was having a seizure, while I'm driving.

God, no. Please don't let this happen to me now.

"Aghh!" I screamed, grabbing the side of my head.

I lost control of the car and body began violently twitching.

Last thing I remember was a car coming my way and everything went black.

I was dead.