Thin Line Between Love And Lust

Now here I am, standing upfront of Andy's house.

I feel Bangor leaving Vic, but he promised to leave me alone, so I could be happy and that's what im trying to do. I'm trying to be happy.

Because this is what I want. . .?

Maybe this 'dinner' wasn't such a good idea. I'd most likely lead to us having hot, rough, amazing sex. . . But that's not what I'm trying to say. I'm trying to say that maybe I should have a yellowish Andy. To see if he really loves me.

I knocked on his door a couple of times waiting for Andy to hurry the hell up, while pondering this night that awaited us. That awaited me.

I was interrupted by the door opening, the figure expositioning me with the presence of Andy and all his handsomeness. Another thing, that could make this more like lust, than what we call it.

"Hello, beautiful." He uttered, leaning forward planting a soft kiss to my forehead.

"Hi, Andy." I said, modesty showing in my voice.

"You ready to go."

"Uh, yeah. Let's go. Don't want to be late."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to his car, opening the door for me and closing the door, once I was in the seat and buckled in. He walked infringe of the car, getting and starting the car. Heading to our destination.

As we drove , Andy placed his hand on my thigh, letting it rest there comfortably. We were driving and driving. I started to get a feeling that we weren't going to a restaurant.

"Andy, where we going?"

"On a date."

"Yeah, but where?"

"Okay, I'm not taking you to a restaurant but somewhere more beautiful. That's all I'm saying."

I rolled my eyes, playfully. And stared bout the window, watching the scenery turn from buildings in the city to trees and plants and parks. It was always alluring to the eye.

Before I knew it, we were parking at the top of a hill that showed a view of the beautiful city. There was a table with candles, wine, and a picnic basket. This was totally worth it.

Andy grabbed my hand and pulled me to the table. This is the sweetest thing I've seen him since he apologized to me a second time after highschool.

This was so sweet. The night went on withb them laughing and feeding each other.

There was laughing and love and now there was touching and lust between the two.

"You know, this is more than lust. I actually love you. More than anything." Andy said, going back to kissing my lips feverishly.

As they kissed longer the more heated things got. Before they knew it they were naked and making love on a hill, with beautiful view of the city.

This was wonderful. I couldn't ask for more. I was going to change for Andy and myself.

But there was more to come that Bianca would never expect to happen.
-
I'm so sorry. It took forever to upload this chapter, but here it is.
AND I just published a new story called Wasteland. Read it and tell how it is. Vote and Comment.
Also thanks for all the support and lavender my stories. It means a lot to me.
Thanks my turtles🐢🐢🐢