I'll Leave For My True Love

Andy's P.O.V.

It's been a few weeks since I took Bianca on that date and we made love, for the first time. It's been great since then.

I just knew that nothing could ruin our relationship, but there's always an obstacle to face.

I was currently at Starbucks, alone drinking coffee and writing some lyrics in peace. That is until I heard a chair scrape across the floor and a body was soon occupying it.

I looked up to see Juliet sitting across from me.

I never imagined that I'd see her ever again. She got sick and decided to leave me alone and wanted to get herself together. And I respected that.

"Hi, Andy." Juliet said, in her sweet raspy voice.

"Hey, Juliet. Uh, what are you doing here?"

"I found myself and I'm better. No more sickness for me. The tumor is gone."

"Really."

"Yeah," She squealed. Smiling that gorgeous smile I miss. I couldn't help but to smile back. She looked happy and healthy. "But I was wondering if you want to hang out with me, sometime this week and catch up on things."

I'd love to see her andbknow how she's been. But I feel kind of iffy about it. What's the worst that could happen? We were just talking.

Plus, I'd tell Bianca about me hanging out with Juliet. I love Bianca too much to try and hurt her purposely. I wouldn't dream of doing it.

"Yeah, sure. That sounds like fun."

"Great. Here's my number," she pulled a piece of paper and pen out her purse, writing her number on it handing it to me. "And I'll see you later."

She stood to leave and so did I. We walked out of the cafe and stood in front of there for a while. I embraced her in my long arms, feeling a familiar warmth of the past. It's was nice. We let go and parted ways.

I couldn't wait to see her again.