Déja Vu

"I'm sorry, for not being the one you want." Andy said, as he gathered the last of his things.

I only nodded my head and closed the door. I was in the house alone. I told Jackson that I needed time alone for a couple of days. Which was a big mistake. I was consumed with silence. The same silence that taunts me to madness.

I picked my phone up and called Tony. I don't know why but I wanted to see him. I missed him. I think he'd understand why I called him.

Hello

Hey, Bianca. What's up?

Um, Tony I . . . Uh, well I'm lonely and sad right now. Something's happened to me and I don't want to be around Jackson.

You want me to come over and keep you company?

Yeah. Please come over. I need closure, comfort, something to keep me distracted.

I'll be there soon. Just hold on.

Okay see you soon.

I hung up the phone and waited in the living room, staring out the window. What am I doing? Why am I having Tony come?

Twenty-five minutes later there was a knock at the door. I got up, going to the door. Once I was face to face with the door and took a deep breath before opening it.

Tony stood outside the door, back towards me looking down. When I cleared my throat, he turned around to stare into my brown, knowingly dull eyes.

"Bianca. . . Are you okay?"

I just nodded and smiled, the best I could and stepped aside, letting him walk through the door and to the living room. I followed taking a seat next to him.

"So what happened? You look like you've been crying non stop."

"Well," I took a deep breath and continually blinked my eyes to stop the tears. "Andy cheated on me and I hit him, so he hit me back. I didn't expect it from him. And when he hit me, it made me relapse-"

"Relapse? He's hit you before." Tony asked, locking and clenching his jaws.

"No. That was a first."

"So what did you relapse from?"

"Before I met you guys and before I came to America, I had a boyfriend, called Bruce, who I thought loved me, but one day he s-started to beat me. He just hit me over and over. He played with my heart, yet I didn't tell anyone nor did I leave him. He had so much control over me. So when Andy cheated on and hit me, the past rushed in once that for opened."

I was bawling tears. It felt nice knowing that Tony didn't judge me, instead he wrapped me in his arms and pulled me onto his lap kissing my head. Whispering sweet nothings.

I soaked up his words and slowly let darkness embrace me as Tony arms did. Pulling me further into a sleep, that I sadly wish I didn't wake up from.
-

-
I woke up on my couch, alone. I was  wondering where Tony went. First thing that went through my mind is that he left me, but then I smelt food being cook. And it smelt good. I let my nose lead me to the smell.

When I entered the kitchen, I met with the back of Tony's back. He was leaning over the counter, eating I think.

"Tony." I said, that came out more like a whisper.

He turned around and with a scared face. So I'm guessing I scared him. I smiled shyly and went up him to hug him. He wrapped his arms around me.

"So how long have I been sleep?"