Caught and Scolded

Tony has seen me naked three times in his whole life. Once ten years ago and twice today in less than three hours.

But that doesn't explain why Tony is kissing the hell out me. Fishing his hands in my hair, slightly pulling causing me to moan. He must've approved by the way he spread my legs further and started grind on me.

This felt amazing.

I never thought I'd be doing this with Tony. Even though all the little coffee dates and texts happened, I didn't know tony would be making me feel like this.

He was demanding and dominant. Not what I totally thought would be a trait for him in the bedroom, but I was proved wrong.

He removed his lips from mine and trailed wet, hard kisses from my mouth, down my neck to my chest, tugging on the piercings that resided there. He soon was in front of my heated core, licking at the fabric. Such a tease.

He then pulled them off slippingbtwo fingers in me. I let out a surprised moan and grabbed his wrist making him go faster.

I was such a dirty girl.

After a while he pulled his fingers out, and placed them in his mouth sucking my juices off.

He took his briefs off and aligned himself at my throbbing entrance. I was waiting, but he just teased me rubbing his head everywhere but where I wanted.

"Tony. . . Please." I moaned, quietly.

Without word he he slammed in me, making my back arch off the bed in shock and pleasure. Buntil it didn't stop there. His thrust were hard and fast or hard and slow.

He's a teaser, I should've known. It's always the silent ones.

I thought this would have went on but we were interrupted by Jackson.

Jackson.

I thought I told him not to come home for a while.

I covered us and yelled at him in embarrassment and shock. I can't believe my best friend just walked in on me fucking Tony, someone he still dislikes.

"You," Jackson said, pointing to Tony. "Get the fuck dress and and out of this house within the next few minutes or I'll kick your ass and throw you out myself." Tony apologized, before sending me a sad apology and a glance, before getting dressed and running out of the room and my house.

"You!" Jackson yelled, pointing to me, even though I was the last person in the room. "Clean up this room. Take a long fucking shower, get dressed and bring your ass to my fucking room when you're done. We're going to talk about all of this. Understand?"

"Jackson. . . I-I'm sorry-"

"No! Just do what I told you! We'll talk when you're done doing what I told you to do." And with that he left the room slamming the door.

Jackson has never yelled at me like that. Never. I've really have gotten him pissed.

In obedience, I climbed out of bed, threw some old clothes on and cleaned my room. And took a shower, a long one, thinking about what I've done.

When I was done, I put on some of Jackson's old sweat and a long sleeve shirt and slowly and carefully walked to Jackson's room.

I felt like a kid who was going to get in trouble for breaking something.

I knocked on his door and waited for him to allow me in. When the door opened, he looked upset. He nodded his head towards his bed and I went in sitting down, curling my knees to my chest.

"Jackson. I'm sorry." I whispered.

"No. I didn't tell you to talk. It's your time to listen to what I tell you," he stood in front of me. "I'm tired how you're treating yourself. First Andy, then Vic, now Tony. What the fuck are you doing giving your body up like that? Give it to somebody who loves , who cares for you."

"I did. Andy loved me. And where did that land me?"

"You're not looking good enough. It's so fucking close."

"It's my body! What do you care!?" I yelled.

"I care about you! I don't want anything to happen to you! That's fucking why! So don't run around acting like no-one gives a fuck about you! Cause you know that I do. You're running around like a slut, trying to sleep with everyone from your past."

"I'm not a slut!"

"I didn't call you one. I said you're running around like one. Two different things honey!"

"Then if I'm a slut, you're a who're. All those girls you bring over. What does that say? You're just as bad as I am. But you don't see me trying to sit you down talking about changing your act. I care for you but I let you do what you want to make sure you are happy! Why can't you just do the same for me?!"

"Because. . . YOU ARENT HAPPY! AND NEITHER AM I! SO DONT PULL THAT CARD. I'VE BEEN TAKING CARE OF YOU FOR DAMN NEAR 20 YEARS. YOUR SHOULDER TO CRY ON, YOUR BEST FRIEND, YOUR BODY GUARD, EVERYTHING! AND IM TIRED!"

"WELL IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME ANYMORE, THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE? TO PUSH EVERYTHING IN MY FACE! UGHH! I HATE YOU!" I screamed, to the top of my lungs. I don't really hate him.

"FUCKING IDIOT! WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT I LOVE YOU! IM IN LOVE WITH YOU! BIANCA I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU!"

WHAT!
-

WHAT! That took a turn of events. Jackson was in the friend zone for 20 years! Poor baby.